article thumbnail

40+ B2B Marketing Statistics and Benchmarks to Inspire Performance Throughout 2015

KoMarketing Associates

But as the Memorial Day holiday weekend passes us by, how does the progress of your B2B online marketing initiatives look? As we move into the end of the first half of the year, its important to reassess online marketing performance and make certain we don’t lose track while enjoying the summer. New Marketing Data.

article thumbnail

B2B Budgeting for 2015: 10 Key Marketing Research Reports & Guides

KoMarketing Associates

Software Advice’s recently released 2014 B2B Demand Generation Benchmark report revealed that the vast majority of B2B marketers (79 percent) use at least 11 different marketing software applications. Plans for 2015 Demand Generation Spending, by Channel. Chief Marketer’s Annual B2B Lead Generation Survey.

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

4 of the Biggest Changes to Facebook Ads in 2015

KoMarketing Associates

This year in particular has been big for the social media giant, as it continues to expand its paid marketing offerings. Whether it’s improved tools for advertisers or new ways to find and engage users, Facebook hasn’t stopped for a second in 2015. Ad Manager Improvements. In fact, it only takes two clicks from the user. Conclusion.

Facebook 120
article thumbnail

Six Paths to Better Copywriting and Digital Content

Webbiquity

If you weren’t blessed with outstanding English and literature teachers in your formative years, or just haven’t retained that knowledge, the Internet makes it practical to learn from the best, at your convenience. who listen to podcasts more than doubled just between 2015 and 2020. Software like Riverside.fm Conclusion.

article thumbnail

37 Sensational Facts and Stats About the Seven Most Popular Social Networks

Webbiquity

Recent posts here detailed 12 Fascinating Facts About Global Internet Use in 2021 and 15 (More) Fascinating Facts About Internet and Social Media Use in 2021 , compiled from that report. Total monthly active users increased 77% from 2015 to 2020. of global Internet users aged 13 and up. Facebook advertising reaches 2.18

article thumbnail

22 Live Streaming Statistics for B2B Marketers

Zoominfo

But, because live video is unpredictable and strays from traditional marketing methods, many B2B marketers speculate whether live streaming has a place within their corporate social media strategy. We’ve compiled 22 live streaming statistics that will inform and evolve your B2B marketing strategy. Keep reading!

article thumbnail

15 (More) Fascinating Facts About Internet and Social Media Use in 2021

Webbiquity

A recent post here detailed 12 Fascinating Facts About Global Internet Use in 2021 , compiled from that report. General Internet Use Statistics. 98% of Internet users (globally, aged 16-64) say they use conventional search engines (the other 2% likely didn’t understand the question). General Internet Use Statistics.