article thumbnail

Using Digital Channels with Precision: Mastering Multi-Channel ABM

Madison Logic

Enter multi-channel account-based marketing (ABM). Multi-channel ABM helps you meet buying committee members where they are with a persistent and cohesive experience. Because B2B buyers research solutions on various channels and their journey isn’t confined to one place.

article thumbnail

5 Reasons Why Brand Awareness Should Feature in Your B2B Multi Channel Strategy

Inbox Insight

Measuring brand awareness remains a key challenge for B2B marketers due to its intangible nature, causing it to all too often become overlooked in multi channel strategy. Why should brand awareness feature in your B2B multi channel strategy? Read on to discover 5 key reasons…. Reading time: 5 minutes.

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Using Digital Channels with Precision: How Connected TV Fits Into Your Multi-Channel ABM Strategy

Madison Logic

As more buyers work from home and utilize digital channels for a self-driven buying experience, Connected TV (CTV)—which includes Smart TV’s and other devices that allow brands to reach their audiences through internet targeting—has emerged as a compelling choice for B2B marketers seeking to enhance their multi-channel ABM strategy.

article thumbnail

Using Digital Channels with Precision: Why LinkedIn is Pivotal in a Full-Funnel, Multi-Channel ABM Strategy

Madison Logic

While it’s important to invest in efforts that target the 5% of people who are “in-market” today, you need a full-funnel strategy that delivers persistent messaging with the other 95% as well. To do this, you must fight the urge to separate your tactics and channels by aligning your social objectives and ABM objectives.

article thumbnail

4 Best Practices for Successful Multi-Channel B2B Ad Campaigns

KoMarketing Associates

With so many advertising platforms available, it’s certainly a challenge to keep up with the space and create high-converting campaigns. In this post, I’ll summarize best practices that you should always keep in mind when creating successful multi-channel B2B ad campaigns. Define Your Audience.

article thumbnail

Introducing Journey Acceleration with LinkedIn Ads: Seamlessly Activate and Measure your Multi-Channel ABM strategy

Madison Logic

B2B marketers must engage prospective buyers with relevant content and advertising across multiple channels across individual members of a larger buying committee. . When marketers distribute content and advertising in siloed channels, there’s no guarantee that your messaging is aligned across each channel.

article thumbnail

A Multi-Channel Approach to Opt-In Advertising

Opt Intelligence

We believe that opt-in lead generation should be the backbone of most advertising plans. But opt-in advertising doesn’t stop with lead generation. Here are three quick ways to activate opt-in advertising across channels and develop a full-funnel, multi-channel approach to opt-in advertising.