article thumbnail

Using Digital Channels with Precision: Mastering Multi-Channel ABM

Madison Logic

Gartner research suggests sales reps only have 5% of a buyer’s time during their B2B buying journey, so it’s up to marketers to arm buying groups with all the information needed to make an informed decision. Enter multi-channel account-based marketing (ABM).

article thumbnail

Using Digital Channels with Precision: Why LinkedIn is Pivotal in a Full-Funnel, Multi-Channel ABM Strategy

Madison Logic

While it’s important to invest in efforts that target the 5% of people who are “in-market” today, you need a full-funnel strategy that delivers persistent messaging with the other 95% as well. LinkedIn is a B2B marketing powerhouse, but it’s also a core pillar in a more effective ABM. Big claim, but we’ll show you how.

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Using Digital Channels with Precision: How Connected TV Fits Into Your Multi-Channel ABM Strategy

Madison Logic

As more buyers work from home and utilize digital channels for a self-driven buying experience, Connected TV (CTV)—which includes Smart TV’s and other devices that allow brands to reach their audiences through internet targeting—has emerged as a compelling choice for B2B marketers seeking to enhance their multi-channel ABM strategy.

article thumbnail

Data, Alignment, and Automation: How to Scale Your ABM Strategy

Zoominfo

Businesses in virtually every industry are being pushed to modernize their go-to-market strategy, with a premium on the data-driven, automation-enabled convergence of sales, marketing, and operations. Here are the key strategic goals to focus on at every step of the process.

article thumbnail

Using Buying Groups to Accelerate Your Sales Process

InsightSquared

The inbound philosophy advocates publishing content through digital channels to entice qualified individuals to consume the content and enter the sales cycle. The ABM approach advocates for targeting a predefined and limited set of companies and running campaigns to engage all individuals at these companies.

Buy 265
article thumbnail

4 Specialist Perspectives on the B2B Multi Channel Strategy

Inbox Insight

Achieving a seamless, unified B2B multi channel strategy requires a specialist skillset and understanding as well as effective cross channel integration and alignment to your overarching objectives. What first hand perspectives can our experts provide B2B marketers around multi channel strategy success?

article thumbnail

AgentSync Accelerates the Sales Cycle with a Multi-Channel Strategy

Madison Logic

The Challenge Rachel Simon, the Senior Manager of Demand Generation at AgentSync, is responsible for overseeing the company’s digital media, nurture programs, and account-based efforts. The ML Platform is a reliable source of account-level activity information used to optimize their ABM strategy. million in their pipeline.