As you likely know, the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect May 25. Surveys show that most US-based B2B marketers are still woefully unprepared, even though the regulation affects not only any company actively doing business in Europe, but anyone even communicating with European contacts in his/her marketing database.
The penalties for non-compliance with GDPR can be severe – in the millions of dollars. Fortunately, there are a few basic steps that B2B marketers can and should make that will get them closer to full compliance. In this Webinar, you’ll hear practical, actionable tips and strategies to minimize your company’s GDPR exposure, including:
- Primary implications of GDPR for inbound and external lead generation
- Options for letting Web visitors opt out of cookie tracking
- How to accommodate GDPR’s consent requirements, and the differences between GDPR and CASL
- Simple steps every company can take to protect what GDPR considers “personal data”
- What companies asking from their vendors as a result of GDPR.
Plus, every attendee will gain access to a free GDPR checklist as a way to gauge their company’s readiness for May 25.
May 17, 2018 9:30 AM PDT, 12:30 PM ET, 5:30 PM GMT