| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DIGITAL B2B MARKETING
APRIL 16, 2012 [Google, Sample] Cookie Deletion and Measurement: What you Need to Know
Using Google Ad Planner , you can see the difference between the number of estimated cookies and actual people for a site. Here is comparison data for a range of sites (all stats are for US visitors through Google Ad Planner): Yahoo: 190M unique people, 980M unique cookies YouTube: 170M unique people, 1.1B times Google’s estimated number of users. times up to 6.5
| | NUSPARK
MAY 5, 2013 [Google, Sample] 7 Recent or Unique Google Adwords features you should be utilizing today.
'When you run as many substantial internet marketing and paid search programs as we do, you realize how many new features occur over time, whether it is within Google Adwords, Bing Ad Center, Facebook Ads, or YouTube ads. You’ve seen those Site links at the bottom of Google ads that appear within the top 3 positions? Subscribe to newsletter. Subscribe. Get updates.
OCTOBER 27, 2013 | NUSPARK
[Google, Sample] B2B Online Video Marketing; Planning to Execution Best Practices for Lead Generation
OCTOBER 14, 2013 | FATHOM
[Google, Sample] Online Reputation Management Strategies for Higher Education
MAY 5, 2013 | NUSPARK
[Google, Sample] 7 Recent or Unique Google Adwords features you should be utilizing today.
MARCH 5, 2013 | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
[Google, Sample] Social Media Marketing becoming Mainstream in BtoB, though most still can’t measure it
FEBRUARY 25, 2013 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[Google, Sample] Why Reddit Is Relevant To Marketers [CHART]
JANUARY 24, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Google, Sample] It’s Time to Audit Your Website’s Social Functionality (Checklist)
| || || |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
DECEMBER 15, 2009 [Google, Sample] Online Marketing News in 2009: The Year’s Hottest Events
MySpace and Facebook sign real-time search deals with Google. Google Announces New Offerings in Real-Time, Mobile and Social Search. YouTube is routinely serving more than a billion video views per day. Google Removes Page Rank from the Webmaster Tools. Microsoft announces Looking Glass to let marketers look into a real-time social stream aggregating feeds from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Flickr, and will connect with CRM’s and more. Brightcove by Google - $500-$700 million. reCapture by Google. Google improves Google Reader.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
FEBRUARY 25, 2013 [Google, Sample] Why Reddit Is Relevant To Marketers [CHART]
In the last few weeks he has posted a steady stream of fascinating pictures to Facebook, Google+ and Twitter , conducted the first Google Hangout from space, uploaded YouTube videos of experiments, performed a live song with the band Barenaked Ladies, and conducted an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit, which garnered nearly 8,000 comments.
| | NUSPARK
AUGUST 9, 2012 [Google, Sample] A Social Media Measurement Dashboard; One Approach
This post includes a sample dashboard based on our real world approach to social media clients. We’ll focus on Twitter, Google+, Facebook and YouTube. Google+. YouTube. Google+. Google+ activity data is available within the new social media reports in Google Analytics, as below. . YouTube. Below is the sample dashboard. REACH.
| | PAUL GILLIN
AUGUST 26, 2011 [Google, Sample] Social Marketing Wisdom from the Insurance Industry – Really
sampling of what New York Life has done: Partnered with the NFL on a “ protection index ” of pro football teams; Created the New York Life Game of Life in partnership with Hasbro. The insurance company’s YouTube channel has had more than five million views, many for its TV commercials. YouTube has been one of its early successes. million Facebook likes by boring people.
| || || || |
NUSPARK | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2013 [Google, Sample] B2B Online Video Marketing; Planning to Execution Best Practices for Lead Generation
YouTube averages 4 billion hits each day, and 61% of B2B marketers leverage YouTube to extend the reach of their messaging and brands. Also: A Forbes study: Three-quarters (75%) of executives surveyed said they watch work-related videos on business-related websites at least weekly; more than half (52%) watch work-related videos on YouTube at least weekly. Cisco is a leader in video marketing for their products; below is a sample content plan for their videos. . Take advantage of YouTube overlay messaging if you do Adwords. YouTube Targeting. Why Video. MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2013 [Google, Sample] Social Media Marketing becoming Mainstream in BtoB, though most still can’t measure it
Facebook (75%) and Twitter (74%) are almost as commonly used, with YouTube (59%), blogging (48%), Google+ (32%), customer communities (24%), Pinterest (19%) and LinkedIn’s SlideShare (13%) also represented. Here, LinkedIn (34%) bested Facebook (19%) by far, with blogging (17%), Twitter (12%), customer communities (10%) and YouTube (5%) following. The sample of respondents was largely from small-to-midsize businesses: 62% of respondents represented companies with less than $100 million in annual revenue. Technology companies comprised 30% of the sample. MORE >>
NUSPARK | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012 [Google, Sample] A Social Media Measurement Dashboard; One Approach
This post includes a sample dashboard based on our real world approach to social media clients. We’ll focus on Twitter, Google+, Facebook and YouTube. Google+. YouTube. Google+. Google+ activity data is available within the new social media reports in Google Analytics, as below. . YouTube. YouTube Analytics is the source for much YouTube metric data. Keep in mind that this is based on personal influence, so no Facebook business pages or Google+ business pages are included in the calculation. . . REACH. MORE >>
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011 [Google, Sample] Branding, Bail Bonds & Sweet Tea: A Video Roundup
Sweet Leaf Tea ‘s April Riggs showed up with free samples and was promptly brought on stage for a impromptu case study on how the brand has used social media to engage with costumers online, and quickly turn potential negative comments into positive feedback. Google Bookmarks. by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this. Oh, you thought I was done posting content about this past week’s Digital Marketing Forum? No, no. still have some goodies left. Some you might of already seen, but there’s plenty you haven’t yet. For example, have you heard from Eric Granof? Share email. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011 [Google, Sample] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
Well, about two-thirds (64%) of the traffic from third-party sites to video sources currently comes from Google, followed by Yahoo (11.9%), Facebook (4.3%), Bing (2.6%), and Twitter at 1.2%. 40% of Facebook users said their motivation for liking a brand there was “to receive discounts and promotions, 36% said it was to get a freebie (sample, coupon, trial etc.), Among the global Forture 100 companies, 65% use Twitter, 54% are on Facebook and half post videos to YouTube. million business-oriented queries on YouTube every week. Google’s share of the U.S. MORE >>
- [Google, Sample] Online Display Advertising, Targeting, and Capturing Leads NUSPARK | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2012
- [Google, Sample] It’s Time to Audit Your Website’s Social Functionality (Checklist) MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2013
- [Google, Sample] Generating Leads from a Facebook Fan/Business Page Engagement Strategy NUSPARK | SATURDAY, MAY 19, 2012
- [Google, Sample] 15 Twitter Hashtags For Content Junkies ENGAGE | TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2012
- [Google, Sample] Make Your LinkedIn Profile Work for You | chrisbrogan.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2008
- [Google, Sample] 7 Ways to Optimize Your SlideShare Presentations for More Traffic & Leads HUBSPOT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2012
- [Google, Sample] The Cloud Must Go On – How to Catalyze a PR Win into Revenue with Marketing MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- [Google, Sample] 40 Essential SEO Terms Marketers Should Know [Glossary] HUBSPOT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
- [Google, Sample] Online Reputation Management Strategies for Higher Education FATHOM | MONDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2013
- [Google, Sample] Accountants are Cool (No, Really!).Show the World with Video Marketing MARKETRI | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2012
- [Google, Sample] How to Conduct Competitive Analysis to Step Up Your Content Strategy HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012
- [Google, Sample] Marketing with Videos: What’s Wrong with the Script? WRITING ON THE WEB | TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011
- [Google, Sample] Which Links in Your Email Marketing Get the Most Clicks? HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2012
- [Google, Sample] 8 Ready-Made Job Descriptions to Recruit an All-Star Marketing Team HUBSPOT | MONDAY, JANUARY 14, 2013
- [Google, Sample] Is it Still a Revolution if it Comes with Instructions? B2B MARKETING UNPLUGGED | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2011
- [Google, Sample] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- [Google, Sample] Is Your Social Media Strategy a Field of Dreams? INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, MARCH 3, 2011
- [Google, Sample] The end of PR as we know it GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009
- [Google, Sample] Transforming P&G PAUL GILLIN | FRIDAY, MARCH 9, 2012
- [Google, Sample] Book Review: Social Media Marketing WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Google, Sample] How to Become a Stellar Guest Blogger DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Google, Sample] 5 Things Industrial Marketers Must Do to Attract Engineers and. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2010
- [Google, Sample] Are your words the ones your customers use? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, MAY 29, 2008
- [Google, Sample] Are Webisodes Just for B2C? Who Hired Bob? ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.