| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY
JULY 24, 2012 [Adwords, CTR] Seven Common AdWords Mistakes to Avoid
That makes AdWords a critical component for any company seeking to dominate the first page of search results. Yet I often hear from prospective or new clients that they have used Google AdWords in the past and stopped because it “didn’t work” for their business. Here then are seven common mistakes to avoid when setting up and optimizing an AdWords campaign.
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
SEPTEMBER 20, 2007 [Adwords, CTR] Google AdWords Average CTR and Best Practices
It's surprisingly difficult, however, to get meaningful data on the average click-through rate (CTR) for Google AdWords ads. On the B2B side, I'd place the average Google AdWords CTR in the range of 0.9-1.4%. Soâ€”how can you optimize your Google AdWords CTR to beat those averages? As noted, DoubleClick provides fairly reliable data across those media.
NOVEMBER 7, 2013 | FATHOM
[Adwords, CTR] 4 Ways Schools Can Leverage Paid Search Ad Extensions
NOVEMBER 1, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Adwords, CTR] Google AdWords' New Ad Rank Formula: What You Need to Know
OCTOBER 22, 2013 | BLOG MY CALLS
[Adwords, CTR] Staggering New Data from Google: 70% of Mobile Searchers Call
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Adwords, CTR] 6 Ways to Reduce Wasted AdWords Spend
AUGUST 19, 2013 | HUBSPOT
[Adwords, CTR] How to Save Up to 50% on Your PPC With Quality Score
AUGUST 8, 2013 | EMAGAZINE B2B BLOG
[Adwords, CTR] Knock out your Competitors By Managing your AdWords Campaigns like a Pro
| || || |
| | PUZZLE MARKETER
OCTOBER 4, 2012 [Adwords, CTR] How to Improve Google Adwords Quality Scores [Infographic]
The infographic provides great insight into one of the most important aspects of paid search advertising, the Google Adwords Quality Score. How to Improve Google Adwords Quality Scores Infographic: Source: DigitalNetAgency.com. You can optimize your Quality Score to receive a higher position for a lower bid that your competitors. Therefore, it is important to understand and measure.
| | NUSPARK
JULY 22, 2012 [Adwords, CTR] A Strategic Guide to Automated Rules in Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click
Google Adwords Automated Rules is a compelling campaign and bid management tool that results in better performing paid search campaigns. This post is not a how-to guide, but a look at strategic uses of Google Adwords Automated Rules. Below are 7 examples of strategic ways to utilize Automated Rules for Adwords campaigns. My CTR goal for all keywords in 1%. Rule Summary.
| | SOCIAL MARKETING FORUM
AUGUST 18, 2012 [Adwords, CTR] Display Advertising on Facebook versus Google: Who Wins?
With Google AdWords display advertising and text ads, you can achieve a good ROI but what about Facebook? B2C marketing Brand marketing Infographics Social media marketing click through rate CTR Facebook ads Google Display Ad Network WordstreamAlthough Facebook and Google are very different platforms, they have common revenue streams: Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising whereby contextual relevance, targeting and sharing are essential. Facebook has been testing several methods and formats lately, although not with big [.].
| | WEBBIQUITY
MARCH 14, 2012 [Adwords, CTR] 17 (of the) Best AdWords and SEM Guides of 2011
Google AdWords) in conjunction to maximize first-page-of-the-search-results exposure. Understand Google AdWords quality scores? Discover the answers to these questions and many more here in 17 of the best AdWords and SEM guides of the past year. AdWords Guides, Tips & Tactics. Little Known Ways To Increasing CTR And Quality Score by Certified Knowledge.
| || || || |
HUBSPOT | MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2012 [Adwords, CTR] A Simple Guide for Setting Up Your First Google AdWords Campaign
If it's because you're intimidated by Google's AdWords interface, we get it. Read on to learn everything you need to know about setting up a Google AdWords campaign! Before you even jump into the AdWords interface, you need to be armed with a keyword list to help guide your efforts. Depending on what your company’s goals are for Google AdWords, you can decide if you want to use general or specific keywords. If your business only operates in a certain area, it's important to use geo-targeting in your AdWords campaigns. Using the Keyword Tool on AdWords. MORE >>
EMAGAZINE B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, 2013 [Adwords, CTR] Knock out your Competitors By Managing your AdWords Campaigns like a Pro
'Once your business has taken the step to invest in an AdWords campaign, it’s important to manage that money wisely. If you have a limited budget, or little experience in AdWords, consider maintaining a position of 4-6 with your ads. For ads, pause those that are competing with one with a higher CTR. Click Thru Rate (CTR). Having a high CTR yeps your quality score. These KPIs can include: # of conversions. # of clicks. CTR. conversion rate. CPC (cost per conversion). There are several reasons for this. disapproved keywords. MORE >>
NUSPARK | SUNDAY, JULY 22, 2012 [Adwords, CTR] A Strategic Guide to Automated Rules in Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click
Google Adwords Automated Rules is a compelling campaign and bid management tool that results in better performing paid search campaigns. This post is not a how-to guide, but a look at strategic uses of Google Adwords Automated Rules. There are no specific best practices as every Adwords campaign is different, so you need to look at your own goals, and your own campaign performance before setting up rules. Below are 7 examples of strategic ways to utilize Automated Rules for Adwords campaigns. Goal is to see if the CTR increases with better positioning. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 [Adwords, CTR] 6 Ways to Reduce Wasted AdWords Spend
'Even though I think Google AdWords is one of the greatest advertising systems there is, I’m the first to admit that Google makes it really easy to waste your money. lot of the default settings in AdWords are there to maximize your reach -- which is great if you want the highest possible number of clicks. The best way to increase your ROI from AdWords is to take measures that whittle down your audience to the most relevant potential customers. Luckily, there are lots of ways to do this in AdWords -- you just have to know what they are. 1) Negative Keywords. Bad idea! MORE >>
HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2013 [Adwords, CTR] Google AdWords' New Ad Rank Formula: What You Need to Know
An ad extension is an option in AdWords that allows you to expand your ad with additional information and links back to your site. Google loves when advertisers use sitelinks and other ad extensions because they reliably increase clickthrough rate (CTR) , and more clicks mean more money for Google. They’re not really an option anymore -- if you’re advertising on AdWords, you need to start using extensions ASAP. Larry is the founder and CTO of WordStream , provider of the 20-Minute PPC Work Week and the AdWords Grader. What’s going on? Let’s take a closer look. MORE >>
- [Adwords, CTR] SEM Mystery: The Case of the Missing Leads WEBBIQUITY | THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010
- [Adwords, CTR] Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Best Practices WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2010
- [Adwords, CTR] Best AdWords Tips and Tactics of 2009, Part 2 WEBBIQUITY | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010
- [Adwords, CTR] Google Basic Keyword Research Tools for Your Site SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010
- [Adwords, CTR] How Much Does Each New Customer Cost? SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- [Adwords, CTR] 4 Ways Schools Can Leverage Paid Search Ad Extensions FATHOM | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2013
- [Adwords, CTR] What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Google +1 for AdWords HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
- [Adwords, CTR] Getting the Most Out of Google Grants VERTICAL RESPONSE | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013
- [Adwords, CTR] B2B PPC Optimization: Thought Leadership with Terry Whalen of CPC Search MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2009
- [Adwords, CTR] An Introductory Guide to Highly Effective LinkedIn Ad Campaigns HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2011
- [Adwords, CTR] 11 Expert PPC Guides, Tips and Techniques (and One Rant) WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, MAY 6, 2013
- [Adwords, CTR] Staggering New Data from Google: 70% of Mobile Searchers Call BLOG MY CALLS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2013
- [Adwords, CTR] 5 Keys of Mobile Click-to-Call Campaigns BLOG MY CALLS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2012
- [Adwords, CTR] 5 Key Metrics to Measure Success of Paid Search Campaigns HUBSPOT | MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2011
- [Adwords, CTR] How to Save Up to 50% on Your PPC With Quality Score HUBSPOT | MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 2013
- [Adwords, CTR] 8 Times When You Shouldn't Feel Guilty About Using PPC HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2013
- [Adwords, CTR] Lead Generation with Inbound Marketing and PPC Advertising done right! INBLURBS | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2013
- [Adwords, CTR] 5 Steps to a Really Good Mobile Click-to-Call Campaign BLOG MY CALLS | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013
- [Adwords, CTR] How to Run a Last-Minute Holiday Campaign Using PPC HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2012
- [Adwords, CTR] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- [Adwords, CTR] Why the Blog Post Is the New Ad Unit HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2013
- [Adwords, CTR] How Even YOU Can Master PPC Campaign Management [TEMPLATE] HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
- [Adwords, CTR] 6 Tactics For Overcoming The High Cost Of Clicks In B2B PPC DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Adwords, CTR] How to Distinguish Between PPC Pros and PPC Posers HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012
- [Adwords, CTR] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [Adwords, CTR] 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- [Adwords, CTR] DKNY, DKI, & DNI BLOG MY CALLS | FRIDAY, MARCH 22, 2013
- [Adwords, CTR] 3 Reasons it's Tough to Measure the ROI of Social Media WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
- [Adwords, CTR] Looking Back at 400: Top 10 Posts WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- [Adwords, CTR] 3 More Tips for Optimizing SEM Campaigns WEBMARKETCENTRAL | FRIDAY, MAY 22, 2009
- [Adwords, CTR] The Case of the Missing Leads: An SEM Mystery WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2008
- [Adwords, CTR] Looking Back at 300: Top 10 Posts WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2008
- [Adwords, CTR] How to Improve SEM Conversion Rates WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2007
- [Adwords, CTR] Best of 2007: Articles and Blog Posts on Google AdWords WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2008
- [Adwords, CTR] Top Blog Posts in First Three Years of WMC WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.