| || |
| | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
NOVEMBER 11, 2009 Lead Generation Check list – Part 6: A Multi-modal lead generation approach
This is the sixth in an eight-part series I’m calling the ‘Lead Generation Checklist. wanted to provide a checklist that helps organizations optimize their lead generation process. We should be smart with our time and learn to recognize the signs that tell us when not to pursue a lead. For the sixth installment, I’d like to talk about a multi-modal approach to lead generation. Identify the gaps.
| | PHOENIX RISING
NOVEMBER 10, 2009 Walt's Rolling in His Grave
I grew up with a happy friendly Mickey - ready to lend a hand to support his fellow 'Toons' and always there to brighten the day with a smile. Mickey was the symbol of good clean living, family values and All American spirit. still remember meeting Mickey for the first time in Disneyland - at the ripe old age of six. couldn't stop talking about him for weeks. slept in that autographed Mickey T shirt until I was too big to fit into it anymore.I think I still have it somewhere in my memory boxes. Mickey was my hero. The new Mickey is scary. From what I've read - this new Mickey is dark.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
NOVEMBER 9, 2009 5 Tricks to B2B Marketing Socially
Whenever I ask members of sales team from around the globe what they need – the answer never changes – more case studies. Its not to say that we don’t respond but for whatever reason it takes a village to get a single case study done. The reason the sales team loves case studies is it gives them evidence. Tweet This! Share this on Facebook. Share this on Linkedin. Share this on del.icio.us.
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
NOVEMBER 12, 2009 Data Management and Marketing Automation - Video
In order to successfully move beyond the most basic drip marketing, it’s crucial for B2B marketers to effectively manage the data that they are working with. There are two main reasons that data has become more critical than ever before. First, it is with us for longer. When data is used by a marketing automation system for rules or automated systems, it needs to be clean and consistent.
| || || || |
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS Your B2B Lead Generation Budget: Start by Cutting It Into Thirds
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009
Here is a simple and effective way to allocate your business-to-business lead generation budget. Use the first third of your B2B lead generation budget for Internet marketing. Start with: Search engine optimization (SEO) so your web pages will be found when prospects are using the leading search engines to find companies, products or services like yours. Improving your website so it does a better job of helping visitors move from awareness to inquiry to consideration to purchase (Help yourself to my complimentary Web site design checklists for B2B marketers.). MORE >>
PHOENIX RISING We CAN be Civilized!
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
Signs are all around that we're sliding down a slippery slope. It's obvious to so many of us that 'society' is moving beyond civilization - following the path of the once great Roman and Greek cultures. Business priorities are questionable, personal lives are filled with violence and disrespect. The mighty quest for success seems to be rising above all things, including dignity, honesty, common courtesy and even our own kids. Just when I'm getting depressed - a Bright Light shines. He is a beacon of strength and positive thinking. MORE >>
- What to look for in a Social Media Marketer?
Now that we are beginning to feel the relief of the economic uncertainty that has been hanging around us for the past few months, I am beginning to hear a lot about the invention of some new roles inside organizations looking to get “social media”. Typically this means hire someone who knows our “space” really well and someone who is an expert in social media. Well it’s the latter part that is the hard part. Consider that in Malcolm Gladwell’s latest book The Outliers he goes into a discussion about Violinists and how long it takes them to become a master at their craft. years. years! MORE >>
SAVVY B2B MARKETING Inspiration from the Park: 5 Ways to Encourage B2B Prospects to Reach Out to You
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
This weekend my daughter and I were hanging out at one of our favorite spots: the park. As we were making our way from the swings to the slides, I was struck by how much she's changed since the spring. Several months ago, she needed help to do almost anything, but now she is navigating many things like a pro (except embarking on her favorite purple dinosaur and getting in the swings). We've been to the park so often, we have this unspoken understanding; I (usually) know when and where she needs a hand and when she wants to be independent. How can we be more accessible without hovering? MORE >>
SALES LEAD INSIGHTS The Top People in Sales Lead Management in 2009: Friday, November 13th is Your Last Chance to Vote!
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
Don’t miss this opportunity to vote for your top five candidates to be among the fifty most influential people in sales lead management in 2009. Because the Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA) is closing the polls at Midnight Pacific Time (UTC-8) on Friday, November 13th. Both members and non-members can vote. So why don’t you click this link to cast your votes right now: www.salesleadmgmtassn.com/top50_vote.htm. Then be sure to watch for the results on November 16, 2009. promise to publish the list of winners right here, whether I make the cut or not. Thanks much! MORE >>
- Are We Civilized? PHOENIX RISING | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2009
- Where has all the credibility gone? B2B MARKETING BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2009
- Another Sales and Marketing Gap: Marketing Automation vs CRM SAVVY B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
- Web Inquiry Management: Interview with Mike Wallen SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- eMarketing is Not a Formula MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- ClickInsights: What is your favorite case study? Why do you like it? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
- ReTweeting: Science or Art – Is 120 The New 140? B2B MARKETING SAVVY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
- Three Free (Or Dirt Cheap) Marketing Strategies You Can Put Into Place Right NOW SAVVY B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Are Your PDFs Social Media Friendly? PROTEUS B2B MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Audit Your B2B Website for Engagement MARKETING INTERACTIONS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009
- Best of 2009 (So Far): AdWords Tips and Tactics, Part 2 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
- eBook: Tune Up Your Customer Focus MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2009
- An common taxonmy for your content strategy. B2B CONTENT MARKETING | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2009
- The Social Web, Taking it Personally ACHIEVE MARKET LEADERSHIP | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Social Media Burnout B2B MARKETING BLOG | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
- How to Be a Content Marketing Winner CONNECT THE DOCS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T PHOENIX RISING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009
- Savvy Week in Review - November 13 SAVVY B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009
- Outbound Marketing to Your Inbound Marketing Activity; Leverage! B2B LEAD BLOG | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Steps for creating a true lead nurturing program FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009
- In B2B marketing — data is the new creative. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Most companies can’t connect social media efforts to success GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009
- Email Personalization Gone Bad – Marketing WTF? B2B LEAD BLOG | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009
- Is your marketing barking up all the right trees? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2009
- How to Find New Customers turns Green and embraces social networking FEARLESS COMPETITOR | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009
- Social Media and the Freedom to Hate GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
- Seven Infectious Diseases of B2B Marketing — And Their Cures: Checklistosis B2B LEAD BLOG | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009
- Who are the bloggers? THE CONTENT FACTOR | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009
- Great new book on how small companies can sell to big companies FEARLESS COMPETITOR | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2009
- Trust: Get It, Measure It, Grow It Online or Offline B2B MARKETING TRACTION | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009
- Look who’s back WONDERING OUT LOUD | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009
- Thought Leadership: A Spirit of Generosity THE CONTENT FACTOR | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- The six best marketing blogs you’ve never heard of GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
- Marketo’s secret sauce for lead generation FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Social Media, Smocial Media WONDERING OUT LOUD | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009
- 6 New B2B Blogs Added to the Big List for November. Now 220 Blogs! PROTEUS B2B MARKETING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Driving Revenue: Ten Actions Senior Management Must Take Immediately VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
- Citrix Email Campaign Crashes on Takeoff THE POINT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2009
- Best Practices from the Front Lines: Thought Leadership with Mark Fidelman MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Strangers with Experience – the new friends? SAVVY B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Create Content that Sleeps, Creeps and Leaps JUNTA 42 | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.