| || |
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
MAY 19, 2013 Influence marketing: What’s next?
'One of the things I took away from the recent SXSW conference is the frenzied search going on to find new ground for our marketing messages. The media landscape is a mess. TV, radio, and newspaper advertising are in a freefall. Online ad click-though rates are dropping. Nobody is quite sure how to master “native advertising” that cleverly embeds ad messages in content. Celebrity.
| | YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT GURU
MAY 20, 2013 Leadership and Teamwork – Pull the Oars …
'Leadership and Teamwork – Pull the Oars … Count the Beats. Another guest blog today, from Patti Grimm. Great message on working together for everyone’s benefit. Analogies and stories are powerful ways to communicate a message which people remember. A lot of business writers, professors and business consultants use a number of different analogies to illustrate the value and power of working in High Performance Teams in order to deliver sustainable business results. The challenge with these analogies is people can be a massive or passive rider on a bus. Leadership Management
| | MARKETING INTERACTIONS
MAY 18, 2013 B2B Content Marketing: Thoughtful or Rote Activity?
'I recently read a post written by Brian Carroll of MECLABS. An excerpt caught my attention as this is a problem I see often. He was discussing a finding in Marketing Sherpa's 2013 Email Marketing Benchmark Report that found only 15% of marketers reported they have dedicated resources to produce content for each stage of the buying process. where to begin. Sound familiar?
| | FEARLESS COMPETITOR
MAY 20, 2013 10 Things Your CEO Needs to Know Now about B2B Demand Generation
'10 Things Your CEO Needs to Know Now about B2B Demand Generation. love salespeople. Are you one? feel for your suffering and want to help you. But to help you, you have to help me set proper expectations with your company’s leaders. That’s the theme of this post. Why do I feel for struggling salespeople? First and foremost, I carried a bag for over two decades, so I know how your feel.
| || || || |
- Digital Marketing: How to craft a value proposition in 5 simple steps
'Tweet This week, I’ve joined marketers from around the world in Athens Americana – Boston, Mass. for MarketingSherpa and MarketingExperiments Optimization Summit 2013. After a short (and rather scenic) water taxi ride from the airport, I’ve settled into one of the Value Proposition Development Course sessions being led by Austin McCraw, Senior Editorial Analyst, MECLABS, as he taught marketers how to craft and express value propositions. I want to take the theory that we have put in place so far, and bring it down to a ground floor level of application,” Austin said. and write down you answer. MORE >>
- Inside Sales Managers: Are You Like Your Best Boss?
'Do you ever ask yourself the question: “What characteristics would my team use to describe me as a boss?” If you haven’t, it’s a really great question to ask yourself if you manage a team. Last week I had the privilege of attending a leadership training program where I learned a lot about being a better boss. It’s only been the first session of 7, and I can already tell it will be time well spent. One of the exercises my colleagues and I completed was to think about the best boss we ever had, and then write down the characteristics that he or she possessed. Empowering. Smart. Strategic. Coach. MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR Weekend Summary of Highlights from the Fearless Competitor blog
| SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
'The weekend has arrived and this is a new thing we’re doing on Saturday’s (at least till college football starts). We’ll be sharing highlights of the week just passed. Here are some of the most popular posts from this week at this Fearless Competitor blog. By the way, this award-winning blog is powered by WPEngine – the best and fastest hosting available. Want to supercharge your WordPress blog? Check out this to learn more and you’ll find a great offer for you. Encore: Rise with @PattyAzzarello on Marketing Made Simple TV. highly recommend the book and the show. MORE >>
VERTICAL RESPONSE Are You a Content Thief and Don’t Know It?
| MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
'We’ve written a lot about content marketing and how important it is to provide valuable information and resources for your customers and prospects, as well as how content marketing benefits your search engine optimization efforts. But, is the act of producing engaging content encouraging nefarious behavior? Have you ever discovered a piece of your own work copied word-for-word on another website or blog without credit? Feels pretty crummy, and there are far reaching consequences for both sides. You’re just abusing someone else’s effort.” Plagiarism isn’t cool. MORE >>
HUBSPOT Why P&G Can't Blame 6,250 Layoffs on Facebook
| SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
'Over a year ago, I wrote about P&G''s plans to lay off over 1,600 of their workforce because they''d wasted so much money on advertisements, and needed to move to more efficient expenditures like Facebook and Google. This week, I come to find they haven''t learned a damn thing. When I wrote about their layoffs last year, I cautioned P&G (because they were obviously reading my blog article) that: Digital media is not free. Not all advertising is inherently bad. Not all digital advertising is inherently effective. Apparently, the words of warning did not resonate. Facepalm*. wait for it. MORE >>
- Meet @Hubspot Social Media Scientist @danzarrella LIVE On Marketing Made Simple TV this week! FEARLESS COMPETITOR | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- The Ultimate Resource for 2013 Inbound Marketing Stats and Charts [SlideShare] HUBSPOT | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Encore: Insights from @TheCMOClub Innovation Summit – @MargaretMolloy on Marketing Made Simple TV FEARLESS COMPETITOR | SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013
- Your Designers Are Not Artists, and You Need to Stop Thinking That Way HUBSPOT | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- 16 Remarkable Web Analytics Guides, Tips and Techniques WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- With Big Bets Being Made, Will Anyone Create a Marketing Technopoly? [Infographic] CROSS-CHANNEL CONVERSATION | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Are businesses failing to find an ROI in social media? Another view. GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Penguin 2.0 Rolls Out This Summer: Please Calm Down BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- 50% Of Sales Forecasts Are Undermined By Missing Information BUYER INSIGHTS | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Find Out How Your Efforts Stack Up with the Modern Marketer Scorecard IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Interview with David T. Scott — Author of The New Rules of Lead Generation SAZBEAN | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- How ITSMA is Leveraging Marketing Made Simple TV to promote their offerings FEARLESS COMPETITOR | SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013
- How Do Your Contact Engagement Initiatives Stack Up? [CHART] IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
- Herding cats? The Hidden Costs of Multiple Marketing Tools MARKETING ACTION | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- YouTube Makes Some Videos 'Shoppable' and Other Marketing Stories of the Week HUBSPOT | SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013
- Content marketing is dead CONTENT MARKETING EXPERIENCE | SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
- Silverpop Announces Universal Behaviors to Provide Better Cross Channel Customer Experience CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Dr. Marketo’s Cabinet of Curiosity MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Can Tumblr Make Yahoo Cool? Marissa Mayer's Bold, Billion-Dollar Bet HUBSPOT | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Top Internet strategy, marketing and technology links for the week of May 19, 2013 SAZBEAN | SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
- Content and media evolutions that scare me CONTENT MARKETING EXPERIENCE | SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
- Landing Page Optimization: 4 Things From Last Week's Webinar BLOG MY CALLS | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Want to Increase Website Conversion? Fix These 5 Areas SYNECORE | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Digital Marketing Personalization Survey Recap CROSS-CHANNEL CONVERSATION | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- How to Get 58% of Your Revenue Via LinkedIn Groups JILL KONRATH'S FRESH SALES STRATEGIES BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- 7 Best Newsletter Builders for Creating Great Newsletters WRITTENT | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- 5 Key Mobile Marketing Moves MANHATTAN MARKETING MAVEN | SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013
- 3 Ways to Engage with Today’s Empowered Consumer ENGAGE | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Is Your Law Firm Considering Hiring a Marketing Services Partner? MARKETRI | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- 170.000 Children and Minors Work in Tajikistan ISCOOP | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Why Your Employees Shouldn't Be Scared of Call Recording BLOG MY CALLS | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- INFOGRAPHIC: Digital Marketing Trends for 2013 CLIENT BRIDGE | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Why Do SMBs Fail at Local Search? BLOG MY CALLS | MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
- Virginity is Big Business in Tajikistan ISCOOP | SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.