| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JULY 7, 2010 Buyer Personas: Where (and How!) to Start | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
buyer persona is a description of a specific person for whom your products and services are intended. First things first, you need to begin by gaining a full understanding of how your products are purchased. First and foremost, a key point should be made: your products are not the center anyone’s universe but your own. Which ones relate most closely with your products?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
MAY 22, 2012 25 Awesome LinkedIn Tips for B2B
Here are 25 tips to help you get the most out of it: Create a company account: In addition to your personal account, set up an account for your company on LinkedIn and connect with existing business associates and clients to establish a network of people who already know your brand and its products or services. Now to complete her “Awesome Tips” series, she takes on LinkedIn.
| || || |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JANUARY 12, 2012 7 Reasons You Can’t Afford to Ignore Lead Nurturing
By following up with these leads and providing valuable content to further educate them about your industry, company, and product or service, you move them farther down your sales funnel until they are ready to become customers. Figure out what topics or aspects of your product they seem most interested in, and send them content that reflects that topic. This makes the sale easier on both sides, since the lead is already educated on your company and product, and presumably ready to buy, which of course makes the sales pitch easier. 50% are qualified but not ready to buy.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 18 Hot Topics For B2B Blogs | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media.
You can also post videos of interviews, keynote speeches, product demos, events and staff shenanigans. This challenge is even more difficult if you don’t know what you should blog about. You may write a few posts, run out of ideas and let your blog sit empty as you devote your time to other critical projects. Below are 18 topic suggestions for your corporate blog. Or Does It?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
OCTOBER 25, 2010 5 Best Practices for B2B Corporate Blogging | B2Bbloggers.com.
Although as a B2B Marketer, your blog exists as a means to educate existing customers and new prospects about your company’s products and services, the end-result is that you are building confidence in the mind of your readers that you really know your particular field of business. To this end, Roy is responsible for product strategy, management and expansion. Or Does It?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 28, 2010 6 Tips for Understanding the B2B Business Decision-Making Process.
Therefore, many of the rhetorical tactics and psychological triggers used in consumer marketing also work for B2B marketing, engaging the people who visit our websites, read our content, and use our products in their professional roles. Buyers fear that a bad purchase decision could lead to loss of time/money/productivity/data/hardware/resources for their business. Why buy?
| || || || |
B2BBLOGGERS 5 Secrets Behind A Strong B2B Content Marketing Strategy
| TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
Just think: Even with a stellar product
or service, chances are high that someone else offers a service or product
that addresses similar problems. In B2B social media, the best results come with great content. With this content, you can showcase expertise and provide helpful insight; you can attract attention and make clients and customers interested in you and your company’s services. Forms, outlets and advice for how to advance content are numerous , though often hard to narrow down and use to formulate a strong content marketing strategy. Don’t be a bore. Make it personal. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS Is Pinterest Pointless for B2B Firms?
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2012
So that’s why some pins on Pinterest, whether they are of funny pictures or cool products
, end up linking to unwanted sites. You don’t have to look very hard to find another article about Pinterest—this social network is hotter than hot, providing more referral traffic than all the other networks combined for some major brands. But even as more and more companies strive to get in on the action, There’s one question many of us still can’t shake, especially in the B2B realm: does Pinterest make good business sense for everyone? Viral Traffic = High Bounce Rates. There’s a Spam Problem. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS B2B Social Media FAQ: How Much Should We Budget?
| MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2012
Scouring the social networks for mentions of your company and products
. Social media objectives can be “hard” – things like driving people from your social media pages to landing pages where they can buy products
or download white papers. A question we get repeatedly from B2Bs that are new to social media marketing is, how much should we budget? There is obviously no single answer, but this post will lay out ideas and guidelines to help you assess what social spend is right for your business. Minimum Budgeting Requirements. With social media, a large portion of the cost is time. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS Content Marketers: How to Think and Act Like a Publisher
| THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
In Part 1 of How To Think And Act Like A Publisher , we focused on defining your core objective (Profit), the importance of both editorial quality and variety (Editorial), and the systematic creation and production
of your content (Production
). Buyer personas define your optimal buyer(s) – the human beings, (the people with emotions) for whom your products
and services are intended. Distribution Distribution, from a publishing standpoint, deals with getting the editorial product
into the hands of the readers. It is by no means exhaustive or all inclusive. Sign up. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS B2B Social Media Strategy: 5 Steps to Gaining Executive Buy-in.
| THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010
Michael’s sales, product
development, online, search and social media marketing expertise provide him with the unique perspectives that today’s market requires. Michael started his career in sales, product
management and marketing roles with the Nielsen Company, the global marketing information leader. The job is often handed to the PR pros, online marketing executives, customer service managers, or anyone who recognized the power of social media early on. After all, who else can lead your company down the path to social media success but you? Are they still unconvinced? MORE >>
- Exclusive Interview With SAP's Director Of Social Media - Michael. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- Are You Ready for B2B Mobile Marketing? B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2012
- B2B And A Resistance To Video Marketing B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2012
- Five Tactics To Create A Winning B2B Facebook Contest B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- Tapping Social Networks for Business: Interview with @ClaraShih. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- B2B Marketing Predictions: Six Things That Won't Happen In 2011. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- Recipes For Great B2B Videos [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- What I Learned About B2B Social Media In Memphis B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- Three Steps To Create Awesome Product Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- 50 Ways To Make 2011 Rock | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
- 3 Simple Ways To Differentiate Your Business To Attract Today’s B2B Buyers B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012
- 5 P's of B2B Social Media Marketing | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- A Two Way Conversation | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- 5 Ways Marketing Automation Can Funnel Better Leads to Sales B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- Content Marketing Is … B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- 17 Essential Tools You Need To Produce Your Own Videos B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- 7 Steps For Dealing With Negative Blog Reviews And Comments. B2BBLOGGERS | SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2010
- Follow The Money To The CMO B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- B2B Mobile Marketing. there's an app for that | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- Professional and Corporate Twitter for B2B – Best Practices. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 27, 2010
- Overcoming the B2B Marcom Manager's Content Conundrum B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- Give Old Spice (and P&G) The Credit It Deserves | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- B2B Brands and Integrated Marcom—Are We Ceding Control to Social. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2010
- #B2Bchat—B2C vs. B2B Marketing: Do the Differences Really Matter. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- Help Shape and Improve #B2BChat! B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- Conduct a Content Audit For Your Content Marketing Strategy. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- Podcasting As Content Marketing: An Interview With Podcast Pro. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- The Social Enterprise [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- Technology Naughty Vs. Nice In 2010 B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- Use Storytelling for Powerful B2B Web Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 2012
- 5 Ways To Use Data Insight In Marketing Strategies B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2012
- Will Your B2B Campaign Win With Pinning? B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012
- 6 Lead Management Tips | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- Want to Build a B2B Community? Twitter Chat Offers Advice and How. B2BBLOGGERS | SUNDAY, AUGUST 22, 2010
- How Starting Your Own Trade Publication Builds B2B Business B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
- Unleashing Your Revenue Engine - Eloqua Experience | B2Bbloggers. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010
- #B2BChat: Analysts, Analyst Relations and Influencers in B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- B2B Marketing Resource Management [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- Your Business on the Cover of a Magazine? (It’s easier than you think.) B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- Recipes for Great Viral B2B Videos [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- The Future of Marketing: The Greatest Marketing Challenge of our. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010
- #B2Bchat – Professional Development Paradox for B2B Marketers B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.