| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JULY 7, 2010 [Product] Buyer Personas: Where (and How!) to Start | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
buyer persona is a description of a specific person for whom your products and services are intended. First things first, you need to begin by gaining a full understanding of how your products are purchased. First and foremost, a key point should be made: your products are not the center anyone’s universe but your own. Which ones relate most closely with your products?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
MAY 22, 2012 [Product] 25 Awesome LinkedIn Tips for B2B
Here are 25 tips to help you get the most out of it: Create a company account: In addition to your personal account, set up an account for your company on LinkedIn and connect with existing business associates and clients to establish a network of people who already know your brand and its products or services. Now to complete her “Awesome Tips” series, she takes on LinkedIn.
SEPTEMBER 24, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] Five Tactics To Create A Winning B2B Facebook Contest
SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] Follow The Money To The CMO
SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] How Starting Your Own Trade Publication Builds B2B Business
AUGUST 9, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] Three Steps To Create Awesome Product Content
JUNE 26, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] 5 Secrets Behind A Strong B2B Content Marketing Strategy
JUNE 20, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] Is Pinterest Pointless for B2B Firms?
| || || |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JANUARY 12, 2012 [Product] 7 Reasons You Can’t Afford to Ignore Lead Nurturing
By following up with these leads and providing valuable content to further educate them about your industry, company, and product or service, you move them farther down your sales funnel until they are ready to become customers. Figure out what topics or aspects of your product they seem most interested in, and send them content that reflects that topic. This makes the sale easier on both sides, since the lead is already educated on your company and product, and presumably ready to buy, which of course makes the sales pitch easier. 50% are qualified but not ready to buy.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 [Product] 18 Hot Topics For B2B Blogs | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media.
You can also post videos of interviews, keynote speeches, product demos, events and staff shenanigans. This challenge is even more difficult if you don’t know what you should blog about. You may write a few posts, run out of ideas and let your blog sit empty as you devote your time to other critical projects. Below are 18 topic suggestions for your corporate blog. Or Does It?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
OCTOBER 25, 2010 [Product] 5 Best Practices for B2B Corporate Blogging | B2Bbloggers.com.
Although as a B2B Marketer, your blog exists as a means to educate existing customers and new prospects about your company’s products and services, the end-result is that you are building confidence in the mind of your readers that you really know your particular field of business. To this end, Roy is responsible for product strategy, management and expansion. Or Does It?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 28, 2010 [Product] 6 Tips for Understanding the B2B Business Decision-Making Process.
Therefore, many of the rhetorical tactics and psychological triggers used in consumer marketing also work for B2B marketing, engaging the people who visit our websites, read our content, and use our products in their professional roles. Buyers fear that a bad purchase decision could lead to loss of time/money/productivity/data/hardware/resources for their business. Why buy?
| || || || |
B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010 [Product] Exclusive Interview With SAP's Director Of Social Media - Michael.
So we started by driving a cross-functional social media strategy that involved input from marketing, sales, service, communications, branding, all our relations teams (analyst, press, media, influencer) and product teams. We are utilizing those technologies to search for “demand signals” where a prospect may be interested in hearing from us or looking for more information about our products. One of the ways we are delivering on that vision is through interviews with B2B marketers. Thus far those interviews have included Jeffrey Hayzlett , Stacey Holleran , and Gord Hotchkiss. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012 [Product] 5 Secrets Behind A Strong B2B Content Marketing Strategy
Just think: Even with a stellar product or service, chances are high that someone else offers a service or product that addresses similar problems. In B2B social media, the best results come with great content. With this content, you can showcase expertise and provide helpful insight; you can attract attention and make clients and customers interested in you and your company’s services. Forms, outlets and advice for how to advance content are numerous , though often hard to narrow down and use to formulate a strong content marketing strategy. Don’t be a bore. Make it personal. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2012 [Product] Is Pinterest Pointless for B2B Firms?
So that’s why some pins on Pinterest, whether they are of funny pictures or cool products, end up linking to unwanted sites. You don’t have to look very hard to find another article about Pinterest—this social network is hotter than hot, providing more referral traffic than all the other networks combined for some major brands. But even as more and more companies strive to get in on the action, There’s one question many of us still can’t shake, especially in the B2B realm: does Pinterest make good business sense for everyone? Viral Traffic = High Bounce Rates. There’s a Spam Problem. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2012 [Product] Are You Ready for B2B Mobile Marketing?
Creating engaging images and video delivers customers tremendous value for product research, education, training, installations, troubleshooting … the list goes on and on. Mobile computing is not only a challenge for consumer brands. B2B buyer behavior is changing thanks to the proliferation of smart phones and tablets, which means B2B marketers have a lot more to think about. If you have any doubts about the trend, consider this data from the Cisco® Visual Networking Index : Global mobile data traffic grew 2.3-fold in 2011. Which of these things are you doing or considering now? MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2012 [Product] B2B And A Resistance To Video Marketing
B2B marketing seems especially difficult to pull off with video, since you’re often selling parts or products in bulk or hard-to-illustrate services. Conventional wisdom says that you would use every tool at your disposal to reach potential business prospects. That’s not always the case, however. B2B companies have long resisted video as a means of marketing, but that medium is gradually becoming more accepted. Below are a few reasons businesses have been slow to produce and post marketing videos, as well as tips for transitioning to an effective marketing strategy that embraces video. MORE >>
- [Product] B2B Social Media FAQ: How Much Should We Budget? B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2012
- [Product] Content Marketers: How to Think and Act Like a Publisher B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
- [Product] B2B Social Media Strategy: 5 Steps to Gaining Executive Buy-in. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010
- [Product] Five Tactics To Create A Winning B2B Facebook Contest B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- [Product] Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- [Product] Tapping Social Networks for Business: Interview with @ClaraShih. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- [Product] Recipes For Great B2B Videos [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [Product] What I Learned About B2B Social Media In Memphis B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- [Product] B2B Marketing Predictions: Six Things That Won't Happen In 2011. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Product] 50 Ways To Make 2011 Rock | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
- [Product] Three Steps To Create Awesome Product Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- [Product] 3 Simple Ways To Differentiate Your Business To Attract Today’s B2B Buyers B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012
- [Product] 5 P's of B2B Social Media Marketing | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- [Product] A Two Way Conversation | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- [Product] 5 Ways Marketing Automation Can Funnel Better Leads to Sales B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- [Product] Content Marketing Is … B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- [Product] 17 Essential Tools You Need To Produce Your Own Videos B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- [Product] 7 Steps For Dealing With Negative Blog Reviews And Comments. B2BBLOGGERS | SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2010
- [Product] B2B Mobile Marketing. there's an app for that | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- [Product] Professional and Corporate Twitter for B2B – Best Practices. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 27, 2010
- [Product] Overcoming the B2B Marcom Manager's Content Conundrum B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- [Product] Follow The Money To The CMO B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- [Product] Give Old Spice (and P&G) The Credit It Deserves | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [Product] B2B Brands and Integrated Marcom—Are We Ceding Control to Social. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2010
- [Product] #B2Bchat—B2C vs. B2B Marketing: Do the Differences Really Matter. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- [Product] Help Shape and Improve #B2BChat! B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- [Product] Conduct a Content Audit For Your Content Marketing Strategy. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [Product] Podcasting As Content Marketing: An Interview With Podcast Pro. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- [Product] The Social Enterprise [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- [Product] Technology Naughty Vs. Nice In 2010 B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Product] Use Storytelling for Powerful B2B Web Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 2012
- [Product] Will Your B2B Campaign Win With Pinning? B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012
- [Product] 5 Ways To Use Data Insight In Marketing Strategies B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2012
- [Product] 6 Lead Management Tips | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- [Product] Want to Build a B2B Community? Twitter Chat Offers Advice and How. B2BBLOGGERS | SUNDAY, AUGUST 22, 2010
- [Product] How Starting Your Own Trade Publication Builds B2B Business B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
- [Product] Unleashing Your Revenue Engine - Eloqua Experience | B2Bbloggers. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010
- [Product] #B2BChat: Analysts, Analyst Relations and Influencers in B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [Product] B2B Marketing Resource Management [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- [Product] Your Business on the Cover of a Magazine? (It’s easier than you think.) B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- [Product] Recipes for Great Viral B2B Videos [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- [Product] The Future of Marketing: The Greatest Marketing Challenge of our. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010
- [Product] #B2Bchat – Professional Development Paradox for B2B Marketers B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.