| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JUNE 20, 2012 [Product] Is Pinterest Pointless for B2B Firms?
So that’s why some pins on Pinterest, whether they are of funny pictures or cool products, end up linking to unwanted sites. You don’t have to look very hard to find another article about Pinterest—this social network is hotter than hot, providing more referral traffic than all the other networks combined for some major brands. Viral Traffic = High Bounce Rates. There’s the Copyright Issue.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
MARCH 26, 2012 [Product] B2B And A Resistance To Video Marketing
B2B marketing seems especially difficult to pull off with video, since you’re often selling parts or products in bulk or hard-to-illustrate services. Conventional wisdom says that you would use every tool at your disposal to reach potential business prospects. That’s not always the case, however. Video Optimization Seems Daunting. The more familiar you are, the easier it is.
SEPTEMBER 24, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] Five Tactics To Create A Winning B2B Facebook Contest
SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] Follow The Money To The CMO
SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] How Starting Your Own Trade Publication Builds B2B Business
AUGUST 9, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] Three Steps To Create Awesome Product Content
JUNE 26, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] 5 Secrets Behind A Strong B2B Content Marketing Strategy
JUNE 20, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Product] Is Pinterest Pointless for B2B Firms?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 16, 2012 [Product] B2B Social Media FAQ: How Much Should We Budget?
Scouring the social networks for mentions of your company and products. Social media objectives can be “hard” – things like driving people from your social media pages to landing pages where they can buy products or download white papers. A question we get repeatedly from B2Bs that are new to social media marketing is, how much should we budget? Minimum Budgeting Requirements.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 23, 2012 [Product] Are You Ready for B2B Mobile Marketing?
Creating engaging images and video delivers customers tremendous value for product research, education, training, installations, troubleshooting … the list goes on and on. Mobile computing is not only a challenge for consumer brands. B2B buyer behavior is changing thanks to the proliferation of smart phones and tablets, which means B2B marketers have a lot more to think about. Advertising.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
MAY 22, 2012 [Product] 25 Awesome LinkedIn Tips for B2B
Here are 25 tips to help you get the most out of it: Create a company account: In addition to your personal account, set up an account for your company on LinkedIn and connect with existing business associates and clients to establish a network of people who already know your brand and its products or services. Now to complete her “Awesome Tips” series, she takes on LinkedIn.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JULY 7, 2010 [Product] Buyer Personas: Where (and How!) to Start | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
buyer persona is a description of a specific person for whom your products and services are intended. First things first, you need to begin by gaining a full understanding of how your products are purchased. First and foremost, a key point should be made: your products are not the center anyone’s universe but your own. Which ones relate most closely with your products?
B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010 [Product] 6 Tips for Understanding the B2B Business Decision-Making Process.
Therefore, many of the rhetorical tactics and psychological triggers used in consumer marketing also work for B2B marketing, engaging the people who visit our websites, read our content, and use our products in their professional roles. With a software product, for example, it may be the primary user who shows interest initially, but the IT team and business owner are also involved in the final purchase decision. Buyers fear that a bad purchase decision could lead to loss of time/money/productivity/data/hardware/resources for their business. Why buy? Buyer Personas). MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 [Product] Follow The Money To The CMO
CEO Marc Benioff declares his marketing cloud to be “the next $1 billion product line in the making” during August 2012 earnings call. How Tech Companies Are Setting Sights On The Swelling Marketing Budget. It began in 2009. Tech companies woke up and saw the growing role of technology in the marketing department – web analytics, marketing automation, social media, digital advertising and digital creation. The CMO’s budget was surging and the CIO’s was receding. And follow they did. It started with Adobe’s purchase of web analytics company Omniture in 2009. So began the gold rush…. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010 [Product] Exclusive Interview With SAP's Director Of Social Media - Michael.
So we started by driving a cross-functional social media strategy that involved input from marketing, sales, service, communications, branding, all our relations teams (analyst, press, media, influencer) and product teams. We are utilizing those technologies to search for “demand signals” where a prospect may be interested in hearing from us or looking for more information about our products. One of the ways we are delivering on that vision is through interviews with B2B marketers. Thus far those interviews have included Jeffrey Hayzlett , Stacey Holleran , and Gord Hotchkiss. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2012 [Product] 7 Reasons You Can’t Afford to Ignore Lead Nurturing
But that doesn’t mean you should just ignore these leads or throw them right out the window along with the bad leads. A key component of a good lead management system is implementing lead nurturing, which allows you to develop relationships with your leads in a timely and effective way by setting up targeted email campaigns. By following up with these leads and providing valuable content to further educate them about your industry, company, and product or service, you move them farther down your sales funnel until they are ready to become customers. 2. Source: Gleanster Research). MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012 [Product] 3 Simple Ways To Differentiate Your Business To Attract Today’s B2B Buyers
In the uber-connected and ultra-competitive world we live in today, you have to differentiate your product, your company and your people from others looking to knock you off your game. It is not a matter of simply showing buyers how good your product is, it’s about connecting with your buyer so they can solve a problem, improve performance or have the confidence necessary to open their wallet. Building that differentiation is difficult, especially when you offer a commodity-based product. Here are three tips to help you connect more deeply with buyers. Have a Voice. MORE >>
- [Product] Three Steps To Create Awesome Product Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- [Product] Five Tactics To Create A Winning B2B Facebook Contest B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- [Product] 50 Ways To Make 2011 Rock | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
- [Product] B2B Social Media Strategy: 5 Steps to Gaining Executive Buy-in. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010
- [Product] 7 Steps For Dealing With Negative Blog Reviews And Comments. B2BBLOGGERS | SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2010
- [Product] B2B Mobile Marketing. there's an app for that | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- [Product] Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- [Product] Use Storytelling for Powerful B2B Web Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 2012
- [Product] 5 Best Practices for B2B Corporate Blogging | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010
- [Product] 5 Secrets Behind A Strong B2B Content Marketing Strategy B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
- [Product] Content Marketers: How to Think and Act Like a Publisher B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
- [Product] Will Your B2B Campaign Win With Pinning? B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012
- [Product] 5 Ways To Use Data Insight In Marketing Strategies B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2012
- [Product] 5 Ways Marketing Automation Can Funnel Better Leads to Sales B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- [Product] B2B Brands and Integrated Marcom—Are We Ceding Control to Social. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2010
- [Product] Give Old Spice (and P&G) The Credit It Deserves | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [Product] The Future of Marketing: The Greatest Marketing Challenge of our. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010
- [Product] Podcasting As Content Marketing: An Interview With Podcast Pro. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- [Product] Overcoming the B2B Marcom Manager's Content Conundrum B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- [Product] Recipes For Great B2B Videos [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- [Product] Want to Build a B2B Community? Twitter Chat Offers Advice and How. B2BBLOGGERS | SUNDAY, AUGUST 22, 2010
- [Product] 17 Essential Tools You Need To Produce Your Own Videos B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- [Product] What I Learned About B2B Social Media In Memphis B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- [Product] A Two Way Conversation | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- [Product] B2B Marketing Resource Management [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- [Product] Tapping Social Networks for Business: Interview with @ClaraShih. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- [Product] #B2Bchat—B2C vs. B2B Marketing: Do the Differences Really Matter. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- [Product] Professional and Corporate Twitter for B2B – Best Practices. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 27, 2010
- [Product] 18 Hot Topics For B2B Blogs | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- [Product] Technology Naughty Vs. Nice In 2010 B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Product] Your Business on the Cover of a Magazine? (It’s easier than you think.) B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- [Product] Conduct a Content Audit For Your Content Marketing Strategy. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [Product] Content Marketing Is … B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- [Product] Unleashing Your Revenue Engine - Eloqua Experience | B2Bbloggers. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010
- [Product] How Starting Your Own Trade Publication Builds B2B Business B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
- [Product] #B2BChat: Analysts, Analyst Relations and Influencers in B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [Product] 6 Lead Management Tips | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- [Product] B2B Marketing Predictions: Six Things That Won't Happen In 2011. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Product] Recipes for Great Viral B2B Videos [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- [Product] 5 P's of B2B Social Media Marketing | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- [Product] Help Shape and Improve #B2BChat! B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- [Product] The Social Enterprise [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- [Product] #B2Bchat – Professional Development Paradox for B2B Marketers B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010