| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 29, 2011 Other Voices: A Discussion with Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications
You’ve been busy at Ragan Communications the past year — global events, a new website, additional staff — what’s been the most exciting project for you and your team? have been fortunate enough to get to know Mark Ragan more closely during the past few years. In addition, Ragan produces several communications conferences, workshops, and senior-level forums.
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 21, 2011 2012: No Predictions, Just Actions
Digital Content : We’re doing a lot more with digital content on our website and that will continue. Our website continues to be populated with video content in a number of places and videos allow us to visually tell our story through our spokespeople, customers and thought leaders. I stopped reading them. What are your plans for digital content in 2012?
| || || |
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 21, 2011 Relaunching an Online Newsroom
In 2006 I took a leap of faith and decided it was time to outsource a key part of our website — the media room. We continue to use PR Newswire and outsource these pages and last week after many revisions and tests with our internal website team we hit the “refresh button. Integrating Social Media With Corporate Website: How far can we take this? Banner Updates.
| | B2B VOICES
MARCH 22, 2013 Do B2B Companies Need Social Media?
Education.Think of your social channels as an extension of your website and event activities. This question was posed to me by Paul Gillin for a Q&A I did with him for BtoB Magazine. There are a number of ways to define the word “need” but it is a good question for companies to begin when they think about starting or expanding social media. Recruiting. Crisis communication.
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 29, 2013 How B2B Companies Can Leverage Events to Build Awareness
Website. 'Last week, my ability to navigate London was put to the test as I attended four different events across the city. Luckily, I was able to be at most of the activities I needed and wanted to see, and attending them made me think of ways B2B marketers can take advantage of events — either by attending or hosting. Here is his post from SXSW. Twitter. Video. Photography.
| | B2B VOICES
NOVEMBER 28, 2011 B2B Creativity is Not an Oxymoron
Save your competitive arguments for non-paid mediums such as your website and the media. One of the myths around B2B communications is that the industry lacks creativity – or the drive to be creative. can’t think of anything that’s farther from the truth. Another Lego creation at home. Just like with B2C companies, creativity can be driven by a company’s culture.
| || || || |
B2B VOICES Has Social Media in Financial Services Arrived?
| TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2011
Wired: CNN Money relaunches website
, adds StockTwits for Wall Street Chatter. It’s been a busy week for social media in financial services…and it’s only Tuesday. For years I’ve been an advocate of using social media in a B2B/financial services setting. recently spoke in London at the Finextra conference about our experiences. It allows you to educate, build advocacy and monitor for issues. There is clearly no doubt that social media has made its mark with consumer brands and in breaking news. But who is lagging and why? Why now? Gorkana: To tweet or not to tweet. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Beyond Social – What’s Next?
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2010
suggest taking your IT and website
teams to lunch and start benchmarking what other companies are doing. Study after study continues to show that companies are integrating social into their communication plans. This year’s study by Chief Marketer found that 64% of 1,300 respondents said they were already integrating social media into marketing campaigns, and 22% who currently are not will be doing so in the next year. And SmartBrief just recently partnered with market research firm Summus and released The State of Social Media for Business. One key point from the study, 66.5% MORE >>
B2B VOICES It’s Time for B2B Social Media Marketing to Generate Leads
| MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012
They have an awesome blog, a website
that is super SEO-optimized and a social media presence that is engaging and drives traffic and leads back to the website
. Pam A B2B Voices Q&A With Kipp Bodnar and Jeffrey L. Cohen. just finished reading The B2B Social Media Book : Becoming a Marketing Superstar, by Kipp Bodnar (day job at HubSpot ) and Jeffrey L. Cohen (day job at Radian6 ), hot off the presses this month. recommend it. Despite the title, it doesn’t try to encompass everything you need to know about B2B social media marketing. Where did that come from? It is awesome. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Five Lessons Learned After Five Years of B2B Social Media
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2012
A little more than five years ago we started our efforts in social media on an obscure website
called Facebook. It can be as simple as drive traffic to your website
or as complicated as connecting your individual sales team members to customers. The very essence of your brand and what you are trying to convey should come through in executive speeches, new releases, your website
and social media combined. But even back then it was important to put a plan in place and navigate carefully. What signal is your social media program sending? Have a plan. Content does matter. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Should Investor Relations Teams Use Twitter?
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
This number could decrease as the site points out that, “…rule changes by the New York Stock Exchange and the NASDAQ Stock Market now recognize SEC filings and website
postings as fully meeting their disclosure requirements. Finally, congratulations to the team at StockTwits for all their hard work, which paid off by being named by Time magazine as one of the 50 best websites
of 2010. Image via CrunchBase. We’ve talked in the past here on B2B Voices about using StockTwits to track and follow what people are saying about your publicly traded clients or company. MORE >>
- Finextra Review — The Growth of Social Media in Financial Services B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
- Integrating Social Media With Corporate Website: How Far Can We Take This? B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Guest Post: How B2B Companies Can Use Video/Photos in Social Media B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- Trendsetting: Are You Ready for These Five Trends? B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
- The Future of Social Media is Not Digital B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2013
- Blogging isn’t Supposed to be Easy B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2012
- Research Firm Updates Business Technology Buyers Report: Social Media On the Rise B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- Business Tech Buyers Are Using Social Media, But Twitter? Not So Much B2B VOICES | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2011
- Five Questions on the Profession of Public Relations B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
- A B2B Summer Reading List B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2012
- Four Spring Cleaning Tasks for B2B Communicators B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4, 2012
- Why Aren’t You Using More Stories? Here’s Why They Matter B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- How Stratasys Hit 700k Video Views and Reimagined What’s Possible in 3D Printing B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- Top B2B Voices Posts of 2010 B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2010
- It’s Social Media Week — Do You Know Where Your Brand Is? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011
- Content Fusion: How Stories Are Shared in a Social World B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2011
- 5 Ways to Increase Engagement With Your Content [Cross Post] B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- What Google’s Acquisition of Motorola Mobility Means for Marketers B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
- How to Share a Great Story B2B VOICES | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012
- Why Digital Media Outreach Shouldn’t Be Ignored B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- The NY Times and its Paywall Decision — A B2B Discussion B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
- B2B Voices @ SXSW B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6, 2013
- You Can’t Make a Great Cake Without Quality Ingredients B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
- SXSW: When Creative Content Projects Go Awry B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013
- Integrating Facebook: A B2B Perspective of the Social Network B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.