| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 [Agency, Satisfaction] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
Last year, my colleague Tom Pick ( @TomPick ) and I introduced the #Nifty50 awards , which honored 50 men and 50 women who were leading the way in social media through their active engagement on Twitter. So, without further ado, here are the 2012 #Nifty50 Men, each of whom has represented the technology world on Twitter with class, dedication and integrity. Chris Adams – @chrishadams.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 19, 2016 [Agency, Satisfaction] 47 Superb Social Media Marketing Stats and Facts
Among the top 100 global brands, just 31 CMOs maintain active Twitter accounts, and only six of those big-brand CMOs have more than 10,000 Twitter followers. The “most important” social networks to teens and young adults (aged 12-24) are now Instagram (32%), Twitter (24%), Facebook (14%), Snapchat (13%) and Tumblr (4%). 62% use Twitter to build relationships.
JANUARY 19, 2016 | WEBBIQUITY
[Agency, Satisfaction] 47 Superb Social Media Marketing Stats and Facts
MAY 21, 2015 | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
[Agency, Satisfaction] 33 Inspiring B2B digital marketing case studies
MARCH 30, 2015 | CMO ESSENTIALS
[Agency, Satisfaction] What Life in Modern Marketing Looks Like: 13 Personal Stories
JANUARY 2, 2015 | HUBSPOT
[Agency, Satisfaction] Before and After: The Transformation of One Business Blog
DECEMBER 26, 2014 | BIZNOLOGY
[Agency, Satisfaction] 4 tips for generating more return business in any industry
JULY 15, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Agency, Satisfaction] 7 case studies prove mobile ROI to healthcare marketers
| | B2B MARKETING UNPLUGGED
MAY 12, 2012 [Agency, Satisfaction] Daddy Issues: Why You’re Having Trouble with Alignment
Usually, sales’ Daddy is revenue, new accounts and customer satisfaction. We’ve all seen agency relationships go horribly sideways when the marketers wonder where the budget all went and the agency can’t seem to find its CLIOs. Speaking of suppliers, Daddy-sharing is a pretty powerful tool for your own sales squirrels to use. It is not.
| | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
MAY 21, 2015 [Agency, Satisfaction] 33 Inspiring B2B digital marketing case studies
Here we go: CONTENT MARKETING ADP : Developed a content marketing campaign to connect and engage with their target audience on a ADP solution using white papers and a diagnostic assessment tool. has four Facebook pages, four Twitter feeds and two LinkedIn accounts. It listens to more than 5000 social mentions a day on Facebook, Twitter, and other social channels. million.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
AUGUST 27, 2010 [Agency, Satisfaction] B2B Marketing Metrics That Matter [#B2Bchat Recap] | B2Bbloggers.
About | Advertise | Submissions | Write for Us CrowdsourcedFRD Home Advertising Branding Content Marketing Lead Gen SEO-SEM Social Media More Strategy Design PR eBooks Educational Facebook Guest Posts Twitter Metrics That Matter in B2B Marketing [#B2Bchat Recap] August 27th, 2010 | By Andrew Spoeth Measurement is close to the heart of many marketers, and B2B marketing is no exception.
| | CMO ESSENTIALS
MARCH 30, 2015 [Agency, Satisfaction] What Life in Modern Marketing Looks Like: 13 Personal Stories
No marketing tool (software, etc.) Selecting the right tools, getting them implemented and customized for your specific situation, and building habits and productivity around them requires an entirely new set of skills for many CMOs. That also means that I, as a marketing strategist in an agency setting, don’t work normal 9 to 5 hours. turn to Twitter for information.
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011 [Agency, Satisfaction] Best Social Media and Digitial Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 1
Not too surprisingly, Facebook is the #1 method for passing along content, followed by email and then Twitter. Pew: Republicans, Democrats Use Social Media Equally by MediaPost Online Media Daily Mark Walsh summarizes research findings from a Pew survey revealing that “22% (of) online adults used Twitter or other social networking sites like Facebook or MySpace in the months leading up to the November 2010 elections…Among social network users, 40% of Republican voters and 38% of Democratic voters used these sites to become involved politically.” And 73% of U.S. MORE >>
HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, JANUARY 2, 2015 [Agency, Satisfaction] Before and After: The Transformation of One Business Blog
Our marketing agency Revenue River''s blog was boring. more credible team profile of writers who are proud to have their faces and content up on our blog! 7) Implementation of HubSpot Tally to record reader satisfaction. That’s why we jumped at the chance to implement HubSpot’s Tally tool on our old blog so that we could put our ear to the ground when it came to our blog’s design, content and usability. Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter ! Scratch that. It was boring and ineffective. Poor blog subscription rates. Authors with no identity. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2014 [Agency, Satisfaction] 4 tips for generating more return business in any industry
This is why the most brilliant marketers focus their efforts on customer satisfaction strategies. This post is designed to share some simple and effective tips for customer satisfaction, so you can generate more return business: Go the Extra Mile. Here are some pragmatic ways you can offer complementary products or services: Freelance copywriting agencies can offer complementary metrics analysis or blog redesign tips. Social media managers can provide Facebook or Twitter cover graphics (which are easy to make with a tool like Canva!). Reward Negativity. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011 [Agency, Satisfaction] Six Ways to Search-Optimize a Blog
This both increases the relevance of your blog and takes advantage of new-to-the-world search phrases that won’t show up in keyword tools. 3. Sharing your content on social networking sites like Twitter and (most importantly) Google+ as well as social bookmarking sites creates links to your blog. Tools like ShareThis , AddThis and Wibiya , or WordPress plugins like SexyBookmarks, make it easy to add buttons for any of the most popular social networks and bookmarking sites. Furthermore, some of these are virtually worthless for search (e.g. Fresh content. Clean code. MORE >>
B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010 [Agency, Satisfaction] Integrating Social Media and Search
Skip to content Home About Michael Brenner Appearances B2B Marketing Insider Michael Brenner's Blog on B2B Marketing Content Marketing Demand Generation Mobile Sales Alignment Search Marketing Social Media Strategy August 3, 2010 1 Subscribe Integrating Social Media and Search Share Social media as a B2B Marketing technique is an evolution of the marketing tools that preceded it: organic search engine marketing and paid search advertising. These tools can all be used to monitor industry and competitive conversations. Social media can also help on the paid search side. MORE >>
- [Agency, Satisfaction] Why You Shouldn’t Outsource Social Business Activities LEADER NETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011
- [Agency, Satisfaction] Social Media U: Take a Class in Social Media - ReadWriteWeb BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- [Agency, Satisfaction] 7 case studies prove mobile ROI to healthcare marketers BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JULY 15, 2013
- [Agency, Satisfaction] 4 Tips for B2B Marketing on Facebook DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- [Agency, Satisfaction] 6 Critical Community Management Skills MANHATTAN MARKETING MAVEN | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2013
- [Agency, Satisfaction] Three customer insights for your marketing plan THE B2B RESEARCH BLOG | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2013
- [Agency, Satisfaction] WARNING: 8 Clues Your Nonprofit’s Social Media Implementation and Measurement Strategy is Bogus WINDMILL NETWORKING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2012
- [Agency, Satisfaction] How to Structure a Kick-Ass Marketing Team for Any Company HUBSPOT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2012
- [Agency, Satisfaction] Rick Short Explains How to Turn Staff Into Prolific Bloggers DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- [Agency, Satisfaction] Why Social Media Will Help Us All Get Along (Better) | B2B. B2B MARKETING INSIDER | FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2010
- [Agency, Satisfaction] The Mi6 Tweekly: Week of July 19, 2010 MI6 MARKETING AGENCY | SUNDAY, JULY 25, 2010
- [Agency, Satisfaction] 100 Social Media & Content Marketing Predictions for 2010 JUNTA 42 | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- [Agency, Satisfaction] Nuggets from Social Media workshops as of late. : Community Group Therapy BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, JULY 7, 2008
- [Agency, Satisfaction] An interesting interview with SAP’s social media director GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010
- [Agency, Satisfaction] ClickInsights: 3 important components that will make a great case study CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
- [Agency, Satisfaction] 7 Unspoken Truths About Social Media MANHATTAN MARKETING MAVEN | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010