| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | MODERN B2B MARKETING
NOVEMBER 3, 2010 What is a Lead?
Marketing and sales experts, Jill Konrath, Craig Rosenberg, Sandy Carter and Jon Miller weighed in on the debate with their perspectives, as well as provided advice for marketing and sales alignment. What is a lead? Jon Miller : In Marketo’s revenue cycle, a lead is a qualified prospect that is starting to exhibit buying behavior. Let us know!
| || || |
| | INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY
OCTOBER 7, 2010 Rules of B2B Lead Scoring – Who’s Hot, Who’s Not
Lead scoring has become very important in today’s B2B marketing. Marketing’s role in interacting with prospects has expanded and goes further into the buy cycle than before. This has resulted in fewer direct interactions with sales reps from vendors. Lead scoring, a key component of lead nurturing and management, is an effective tool for aligning sales and marketing. In developing a lead scoring system, marketing has to make certain assumptions to classify prospects as hot or not. Opportunity win rate 31.3%
| | SMASHMOUTH MARKETING
JULY 1, 2010 Sales 2.0 Strategies: Demand Gen Lessons From the iPhone
What this means to me (and you) is its connection to Sales 2.0. It's all about the evolution and use of technology -- I feel as if Apple values prospects and customers and wants to bring them value. Sales 2.0 It's about changing the way sales and marketing do our jobs and adapting. Sales 2.0 Prospects want what prospects want, not always what we want.
| | LEAD VIEWS
OCTOBER 11, 2010 Inside Sales Team – Unsung Heroes?
Inside Sales teams are often just associated with ‘cold calling’ and doing the dirty work for the Sales team – passing ‘Sales-Ready Leads’ on set criteria to the Sales Team to close them. This is a relatively newer phenomenon with the advent of the web and with a lot of product companies relying on the web as an inbound Lead engine.
| | LEAD VIEWS
NOVEMBER 30, 2010 Is Sales a Mere Bystander in Marketing Automation?
Is Marketing Automation implementation in an organization akin to an army truck being rolled in by the marketing department with the sales folks watching as mere bystanders? Is Marketing Automation solely within a marketer’s purview? Does Sales have nothing to contribute? Especially, the Sales Department needs to weigh-in with crucial input.
| || || || |
LEAD VIEWS B2B Marketing & Lead Generation predictions for 2011!
| THURSDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2010
generation is an intrinsic part of every B2B organization, without this activity it is impossible to keep a business up and running. 2010
saw many interesting trends in the space of B2b online Marketing
generation. According to a recent eMarketer report, in 2010 marketers
put more money into online advertising than newspapers, with online marketing
budgets touching a whooping $26 billion. in 2010
. All the leading marketing
automation solution providers including LeadFormix reported exponential growth. MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING My Secret Methods for Turning Marketing Leads into Qualified Sales Leads
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2011
by Jon Miller The Definitive Guide to Sales Lead
Qualification and Sales
Development. This is especially true in the handoff between marketing
. We’ve written a lot about this topic: even though Sales
is from Mars and Marketing
is from Venus , companies that leverage the virtuous cycle and practice the three truths behind sales
alignment can bridge the gap and drive outsized revenue growth. Aaron Ross and Craig Rosenberg , are two of the biggest advocates of having a separate sales
development function. MORE >>
- Sales Leads
who have been further qualified
as either a Marketing Qualified Lead
(MQL), or Sales Qualified Lead
, or SQL. No related posts. MORE >>
LEAD VIEWS Lead Generation is a Marathon, Marketing Automation Makes it a Sprint
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2010
The disconnect between Sales
is one of the most talked about problems in the B2B domain. Today, there is a huge increase in the number of channels marketing
can use for creating brand awareness and for generating leads
, they are also dealing with a more aware prospect
base. Despite this, there is a visible shortfall in the number of quality leads
generated by the marketing
team. And if used optimally marketing
automation can actually deliver extraordinary results in a short time-frame. Quite immature, I must say. MORE >>
DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE The Changing Dimensions of Lead Flow
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
As a marketer
or salesperson interacting with a prospective
buying audience, how that audience is defined changes as a more direct connection is made with them. As individual prospects
become known, uniquely identifying them by an identifier such as an email address or other id becomes possible. At this point, multiple interactions with one person can be tied together and that individuals actions can begin to qualify
them as potentially being a marketing qualified lead
. For example, if 15 opportunities are created out of 1000 leads
, a 1.5% MORE >>
- The Importance of Sales Lead Scoring SALES PROSPECTING PERSPECTIVES | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- One Tech Marketer’s Approach to Lead Nurturing: Interview with Pete Marino of D-Link Networks SAVVY B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2010
- Stage by Stage: Revenue Cycle Analytics Best Practices MODERN B2B MARKETING | SUNDAY, JULY 11, 2010
- Lead Nurturing Webinar Q&A FUNNEL FOCUS | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- Lead Generation Best Practices Part 7: Measure Beyond Cost-Per-Lead VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- Improving Sales Efficiency and Productivity Crucial to Driving Revenue Growth MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 2011
- Revenue Performance Management: An interview with Jon Miller, VP Marketing and Co-founder of Marketo SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
- Don't Count on Marketing Automation to Solve All Your Lead. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, JULY 9, 2010
- romi-step7 INBOUND MARKETING AUTOMATION BLOG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010
- Changing Dynamics – The Rise of New B2B Marketing Funnel LEAD VIEWS | THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
- Lead Generation: Quality vs. Quantity INBOUND SALES NETWORK | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- Lead to Revenue Management with Andre Pino of Forrester Research MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010
- 5 Critical Things to Consider When Evaluating Lead Generation Companies VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2013
- Survey Finds Growth in Pipelines and Sales Cycles for B2B Lead. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- The 7 Keys to Becoming a Business Development Powerhouse INBOUND SALES NETWORK | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
- What Do You Need for Successful Nurturing? ANNUITAS GROUP | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- Outsourcing Lead Generation: A CMO’s Perspective VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
- Model the Stages of Your Revenue Cycle for Better Marketing Forecasting MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- Apples and Oranges ANNUITAS GROUP | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.