| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JANUARY 18, 2012 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] How to Use LinkedIn to Generate and Qualify B2B Leads
by Jason Miller LinkedIn is often considered a jobseeker-only social media platform. As a result, B2B marketers sometimes overlook the professional social media site’s ability to support lead generation and qualification. LinkedIn enables brands to offer bite size chunks of content that support business objectives. LinkedIn Content Description.
| | LEADSLOTH
JUNE 23, 2009 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Inbound Marketing & Marketing Automation
The Marketing Automation industry is evolving continuously. Many digital marketers are using marketing automation tools to automate lead nurturing. But if you want to expand your business, you also need to continuously add new leads to your database. Traditional lead sources are tradeshows or lead programs with magazines. Those are definitely useful, but the number of leads is low and the cost per lead is high. It may be attractive to shift more budget to generating leads via your company’s website. Conclusion.
OCTOBER 25, 2013 | SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW
[Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 6 Essentials Steps to Increase Lead Conversion
AUGUST 19, 2013 | KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES
[Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 32 B2B Marketers to Add to Your Google Plus Circles
AUGUST 8, 2013 | SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW
[Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 5 Ways to Increase Your Email Conversion Rates: Key Takeaways from the Marketo Jumpstart Tour
JANUARY 8, 2013 | B2B MARKETING INSIDER
[Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 20 B2B Marketing Blogs You Need To Read
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM)
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
| || || |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JANUARY 13, 2012 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Where Social Media Marketing Fits In Your 2012 Budget?
by Maria Pergolino Regardless of what marketers say about social media, the rubber hits the road at budget time when they have to put their money where their mouth is. Where is social media in your B2B marketing budget? economy drives use of tried and true marketing strategies. economy has made marketers reticent to use more experimental formats.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
APRIL 6, 2010 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Could Facebook become a Lead Nurturing platform?
When you think of lead nurturing platforms you typically think of firms like Eloqua, Marketo, Aprimo, LeadLife, Market2Lead, Silverpop, even Salesforce.com is getting into the lead nurturing space. Element #2 – Email – the most critical element of a lead nurturing platform is email. Share this on Linkedin. Will Facebook replace your B2B Marketing email system?
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
DECEMBER 8, 2011 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Social Media Features in Marketing Automation Systems: Who Does What?
Social media is arguably overhyped as a marketing trend: it gets well under 10% of marketing budgets (different surveys have figures from 3% to 8%) and results are questionable (it was rated the least effective content marketing tactic in a recent MarketingProfs study ). But social is clearly growing fast and has great potential.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
OCTOBER 12, 2011 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Should I Open A New Social Channel? 5 Questions To Ask Yourself
by Maria Pergolino As the social media terrain becomes more populated with websites, the choices for B2B social media marketing stretch far and wide. stalwarts – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – there are thousands of other sites to choose from. Ning : Design your own social network to connect customers, prospects, vendors and industry associates.
| || || || |
MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2011 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Putting the “Fun” into the Fundamentals of Social Media Monitoring
by Rick Siegfried NEWS FLASH: B2B marketers must learn to leverage social media. Sometimes it seems like all you hear about is how important it is to integrate social media into your marketing processes, but do you honestly know why you should do it? It can sometimes be difficult to quantify the benefits of investing large amounts of time into social media. But the benefits of building relationships, listening to your market and influencing buyers before they’re even identified as potential leads are priceless! LinkedIn. Yeah, we know. MORE >>
SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW | THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, 2013 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 5 Ways to Increase Your Email Conversion Rates: Key Takeaways from the Marketo Jumpstart Tour
'InsideView was a proud diamond sponsor of Marketo’s JumpStart Tour this summer, which concluded last week in Silicon Valley. The tour was a huge success with great attendance, emphasizing the high level of interest revolving around Marketing Automation and learning about best practices in email marketing, lead management, social marketing and even budgeting. Guest speakers included the following: Jon Miller, Co-Founder and VP of Marketing, Marketo. Michael Berger , Director, Product Marketing, Marketo. Social CRM MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2012 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] B2B Marketing To Go: Why Mobile Is Crucial To Your Lead Generation Strategy
If you haven’t bought into the B2B marketing effectiveness of mobile, it’s time to take a second look at your lead generation strategy. million people accessed social networking sites or blogs on their mobile devices, an increase of 37 percent from the previous year. Although mobile marketing presents unique challenges, two things are clear — first, mobile has the potential for unmatched reach; and second, it’s here to stay. Check out these facts about mobile and how the channel can work for your B2B marketing: Almost 40 million U.S. by Jason Miller. MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Buying software is easy. Fixing lead generation is hard.
B2B Lead Generation | Buying stuff is easy – fixing problems is hard. Welcome to all our new followers on Linkedin. And every Friday we do a fun B2B marketing show called Laugh and Learn – teaching a key marketing lesson using wit and humor. SaaS marketing products like Marketo , Hubspot , Eloqua and the like are very, very easy to buy. Unfortunately, there’s no “Wonder Herb in B2B lead generation and marketing either. Want to hear what it’s really like to buy marketing automation? What do you think? MORE >>
FEARLESS COMPETITOR | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2011 [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 12 Marketing-Takeways from the B2B Marketing Manifesto
B2B Demand Generation | 12 Marketing Take-Aways. One of our favorite content marketing firms is Velocity Partners in London, creators of a 42 page “rant” called the B2B Marketing Manifesto. Doug Kessler, an American living over there, recently participated in a webinar with Bob Apollo, Inflexion-Point Strategy Partners and John Sweeney of DemandGen in which he shared lessons learned from marketing that content. First Doug and his team combined great content with marketing automation ( Marketo ). Be very specific. Give influencers a preview. MORE >>
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] How to Sell Digital Marketing to the C-Suite MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2011
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Develop a Marketing Breadcrumb Trail to Lead Prospects Home MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Lead Scoring: What’s Hot and What’s Not MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2011
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 20 B2B Marketing Blogs You Need To Read B2B MARKETING INSIDER | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 8 Important Takeaways from the B2B Virtual Edge Event for B2B Marketers MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2009
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] ‘More Social’: Part Two of Owning a Seat at the Revenue Table MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM) MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 32 B2B Marketers to Add to Your Google Plus Circles KOMARKETING ASSOCIATES | MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 2013
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] The Content Marketing Question: To Gate or Not To Gate? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] All About Lead Nurturing (Really Customer Nurturing) [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Is It Time Now For A Chief Marketing Technologist? [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] 6 Essentials Steps to Increase Lead Conversion SALES INTELLIGENCE VIEW | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2013
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] Funded. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2009
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] B2B Lead Generation Blog: 7 Tips to Improve Sales Follow-up & Close More Leads B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2007
- [Linkedin, Marketing Lead] ClickInsights: How can B2B marketers use content effectively for demand generation? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.