| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
MAY 22, 2010 [Content] A 3-Point 'Recycling' Framework For B2B Thought Leadership: Repurpose, Repackage, Refine.
which means a lot of content is needed to cultivate and grow our initiatives. What B2Bs have—and have TONS of—is thought-leadership content. So the sales process necessitates content that moves the conversation along by lessening complexity, increasing exposure and improving brand perception among our target audiences. The best practices of social-media content are vastly (!)
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
MAY 16, 2010 [Content] Want ROI From Today's Technologies, Marketers? Don't Just Show Up (participation), Step It Up (innovation).
Many B2B marketers advocate for companies to integrate emerging technologies into the marketing mix. Naturally, I count myself among them. But where I diverge from the pack is in what, precisely, I'm advocating of companies: My message isn't limited to participation in today's media, but one far more focused on innovation from today's B2B marketers. Check! Facebook group? Check!
MAY 7, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Content] Mobile Innovation (Part 6): Innovating Value Propositions
APRIL 30, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Content] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 5): Innovating Customer Experiences
APRIL 23, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Content] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 4): Innovating Product Offerings Through Mobile
APRIL 16, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Content] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 3): Innovating Sales Channels Through Mobile
APRIL 9, 2013 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Content] Mobile Innovation (Part 2): Innovating Brand Engagement Through Mobile
NOVEMBER 27, 2012 | CK'S B2B BLOG
[Content] Introducing CK's New Mobile-Marketing Video Series!
| || || |
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JANUARY 13, 2012 [Content] Mobile Marketing 101: Unique Experiences For Unique Environments
We must optimize our content for the mobile environment. That said, websites are but one part, as we need to think this way about all of our Web content, including enewsletters (how often do you read email on your smartphone vs. your laptop?) There is, however, one action that all companies—yes, every single company—must take. and campaign landing pages. For all videos, just go here.
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JUNE 13, 2010 [Content] Great B2B Marketing Stats (in a GREAT format!)
Indeed, content — and the way in which it's presented to its target audience — makes a world of difference in getting. As marketers, data, statistics and factoids are our friends. They help to support our arguments, enable us to build our business cases and they shine light on new opportunities and emerging market segments that hold potential for our offerings. and keeping!
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
JULY 4, 2010 [Content] B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering)
The anytime/anywhere Web necessitates "more show, less tell": With larger amounts of information to manage on smaller screens, business audiences need content in "bite-sized chunks" and to be optimized to mobile environments via text, audio, or video. But B2Bs are notorious for producing content-heavy collateral, simply because their offerings are so complex.
| | CK'S B2B BLOG
APRIL 17, 2010 [Content] Yes, B2B Marketers: THIS Is The Year Of Mobile (Yes, Really).
Mobile Content Archive: All B2B mobile-marketing content located here. And an archive of B2B social-media marketing content is located here ). A running joke among many marketers is “Yes.Really! THIS is the year of mobile.” Because, let’s face it, we’ve been hearing and saying it for many years. In our defense, we’ve genuinely meant it every year that we’ve said it.) by 2014.
| || || || |
CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2010 [Content] Video Clip: 4 Key Strategies For B2B Social Media ROI
And a whopping wealth of B2B social media content is located at this archive. For B2Bs looking to leverage social media to move the (ROI) needle, it really comes down to 4 key strategies squarely focused upon: #1: Solving Business Problems. 2: Increasing Business Professionals' Knowledge. 3: Lowering Business Professionals' Risk (Especially given that B2B purchases are high-ticket, high-risk items). 4: Growing Business Professionals' Networks. More B2B social media and mobile media video clips located here. B2B Mobile Marketing B2B Social Media MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011 [Content] Exciting Announcement: Mobile Marketing "Mini MBA" Executive Program Launching At Rutgers University (Open House, Too!)
The Rutgers Mini-MBA™: Mobile Marketing program , tailored for executives or teams of professionals in marketing, advertising, public relations, branding, communications, strategy and sales, exposes participants to the full range of mobile tools, technologies, best practices, and marketing strategies, enabling them to also learn how to track ROI and optimize content for mobile environments. I'm so pleased to announce a groundbreaking mobile-marketing program — and a first-of-its-kind backed by a top university — launching at Rutgers University. Both programs begin this April. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2010 [Content] B2Bs, The Purchasing Patterns of Your Buyers Are Dramatically Changing. Unless You No Longer Want Their Money, This Means That YOU Must Change, Too.
Even better if this content triggers conversations and discussions as, again, you want B2B Buyers talking about your insights — since this gets them talking about your brands. The Role of High-Quality Consistent Content Throughout the Buying Process: Almost 95% of recent purchasers said the solution provider they chose “provided them with ample content to help navigate through each stage of the buying process.” And a treasure trove of B2B social-media marketing content awaits you here (with B2B mobile insights here ). tend to get a little bold in my advice. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 29, 2012 [Content] Introducing CK's New Mobile-Marketing Video Series!
Remember, mobile screens are quickly becoming the "first-screen" for Web content. In 2011, in fact right at this time of year, I launched my B2B mobile-marketing guide —and it was an important piece for me to publish as it was the first solid piece of thought leadership to focus on mobile imperatives for B2B marketers. Though with that said, the paper's imperatives and insights are just as relevant to B2C. Because it hits home how mobile’s real revolution isn’t one of devices but a revolution in behavior across the way our markets now live, work, communicate, and buy. MORE >>
CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 2012 [Content] B2B Mobile Marketing Speech: DemandGen C2C Conference
center on "The Mobile Revolution Meets B2B: New Content Marketing Opportunities & Imperatives. Through the speech, I review the "real story" on the Mobile Revolution and run through both tactical and strategic content imperatives for B2Bs. This past week I had the tremendous pleasure to speak at DemandGen's Content2Conversion Conference —and they were thoughtful enough to livestream it for remote audiences. If you're interested in watching the segment, it's featured below (run time: 45 minutes as it's the full speech). though B2C marketers should definitely "listen up!" MORE >>
- [Content] Must-Have Road Map For B2Bs: The Mobile Revolution & B2B CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, APRIL 9, 2011
- [Content] Video Clip: Leveraging Existing Content Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010
- [Content] Get BIG-Time Smart & Save Money Big Time: 17 Great Online Courses At $200 Savings! CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2010
- [Content] Forget Recession. Focus On Innovation. (The real story of this era) CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, JANUARY 9, 2011
- [Content] B2B Mobile: 5 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And Answering) CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- [Content] Mobile Marketing: Essential Questions (And Tips!) For An App-Happy World CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
- [Content] B2B Mobile Marketing: Mobile As Prime B2B Marketing Media For Business Audiences. CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011
- [Content] Come Join Us At "FutureM" In Boston: Fresh Ideas, Free Session & Free Lunch! CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- [Content] The Mobile Revolution Gets A Makeover. CK'S B2B BLOG | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2011
- [Content] Mobile Marketing: How Mobile Changes Us: Part 1 of 2 CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2011
- [Content] B2B Mobile Marketing: The Insider's Guide To Engaging Business Customers Through Mobile. CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2011
- [Content] B2B Mobile Article: Featured In Article On iPad HD In Content Marketing Institute CK'S B2B BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7, 2012
- [Content] Mobile Marketing: 5 Billion Mobile, 5 Billion Dollars, 5 Billion Downloads. Um, Revolution Anyone? CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2011
- [Content] 2010: The Year Of (Magical) Mobile Madness CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Content] Rutgers Keynote (Slideshow): Mobile Is Changing The World, Are Your Brands Changing With It? CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2011
- [Content] Mobile Innovation (Part 6): Innovating Value Propositions CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- [Content] CK On Mobile: Collection Of Video Clips All In One Place CK'S B2B BLOG | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2011
- [Content] B2B Mobile Marketing: New Article On Mobile In BtoB Magazine CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
- [Content] B2B Mobile Online Seminar: Learn 5 Ways To Integrate Mobile Into The B2B Marketing Mix (And Much More!) CK'S B2B BLOG | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [Content] Video Clip: B2B Social Media's Top Priorities For Business Purposes CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Content] Mobile Innovation (Part 2): Innovating Brand Engagement Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2013
- [Content] B2B Mobile: A Revolution.Really? Yup, Really! CK'S B2B BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 7, 2011
- [Content] Mobile Marketing: How Mobile Changes Our Marketing (Part 2 of 2) CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
- [Content] New Article On The Mobile Revolution & B2B: 6 Key Questions (And Answers!) On B2B Mobile Marketing CK'S B2B BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 2, 2011
- [Content] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 3): Innovating Sales Channels Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013
- [Content] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 5): Innovating Customer Experiences CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013
- [Content] Mobile Innovation Series (Part 4): Innovating Product Offerings Through Mobile CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2013
- [Content] Introducing CK's New Mobile-Marketing Video Series! CK'S B2B BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.