| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
FEBRUARY 12, 2009 [API, Price] Infusionsoft: Impressive Marketing Power for a Very Low Price
But most of us still assume there is a reasonable relationship between price and value. This is why it’s hard to imagine that low-priced software can deliver similar performance to mainstream products. If you really wanted it, the system does provide an API that would let someone with the right skills set it up. Infusionsoft enforces double opt-in email procedures, monitors its clients results closely, and has a ‘three strikes” policy to educate and if necessary remove clients who violate the rules. Other prices were unchanged.] User rights (i.e.,
| | LOOPFUSE
FEBRUARY 22, 2010 [API, Price] Summary of 5 Ways Marketing Automation Provides Job Security for.
Summary of 5 Ways Marketing Automation Provides Job Security for Marketers February 22nd, 2010 by Sean Dwyer And to summarize from my original post in January : The rules of engagement are changing, but the rules of marketing accountability are changing more quickly. About Us Contact Us OneView Marketing Dashboard Email Marketing Lead Capture Lead Nurturing CRM Integration Lead Scoring Lead Management Marketing Reports OneView API Support Support Home Knowledge Base Community Forums Reference Documentation Videos and Screencasts What is Marketing Automation?
JULY 10, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[API, Price] Optify Lets Agencies Provide Small Business with Marketing Automation, Distributed Marketing, and Sales Enablement
MAY 22, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[API, Price] Selligent Brings a New B2C Marketing Automation Option to the U.S.
APRIL 25, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[API, Price] I've Discovered a New Class of System: the Customer Data Platform. Causata Is An Example.
NOVEMBER 28, 2012 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[API, Price] [x+1] Origin Digital Marketing Hub Offers Cross-Channel Decision Management
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[API, Price] A Framework for Real Time Decision Management: How SAS RTDM Fits In
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[API, Price] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM)
| || || |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
MAY 22, 2013 [API, Price] Selligent Brings a New B2C Marketing Automation Option to the U.S.
They also include standard B2C features that are still lacking in most B2B products, such as precise control over user access to specific pieces of content, data, and system functions; planning hierarchy to schedule and budget for multiple marketing programs in separate organizations; and rules to limit the number of marketing messages each customer receives. Did I mention hints of almond?
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
JULY 10, 2013 [API, Price] Optify Lets Agencies Provide Small Business with Marketing Automation, Distributed Marketing, and Sales Enablement
The system can send each salesperson a daily email of newly qualified leads, selected with shared rules or separate rules for each salesperson. proper API for bi-directional integration with any CRM system is under development. The company is planning an API to let clients export data directly. Distributed marketing also has its own pricing.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
MAY 19, 2010 [API, Price] DemandBase Adds Real-Time Access to Web Visitor Identities
Last week they announced their next leap forward, an API to return detailed company information quickly enough to use it to tailor visitor treatments. These features were already available from DemandBase: what's new with ABR is exposing the data to other applications through a real time API. One use for the data is to feed rules that send different messages to different sets of customers and prospects. This will also change, first with a self-service file upload and eventually with a direct API connection. It's another step in the company's systematic expansion.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JUNE 27, 2008 [API, Price] Your Guide to the Crowdsourced Workforce - ReadWriteWeb
Last year we laid out a set of rules for successful crowdsourcing, which might be helpful to keep in mind when employing the services of any of the companies listed below. To this post = it would be good to see price comparison for design services fees. ReadWriteWeb. RWW Network. ReadWriteWeb. ReadWriteTalk. Last100. AltSearchEngines. About. Subscribe. Contact. Advertise. RWW Daily by Email. RWW Weekly Wrap-up. Web Apps. Trends. Google. Microsoft. Facebook. Archives. Your Guide to the Crowdsourced Workforce. Written by Josh Catone / May 12, 2008 5:00 AM. 22 Comments. Others.
| || || || |
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2012 [API, Price] KXEN Packages Automated Predictive Models within Salesforce Apps
What’s new is a REST API that lets external applications send inputs over the Internet, wait while the engine builds a new model, and then receive the completed model formula. The limits of the lead scoring app are a design choice: the cloud prediction API allows as much end-user control as KXEN’s on-premise system. But KXEN isn’t planning to expose the full API any time soon. This one won’t be free: list price is $50 per user per month. KXEN has since given me a closer look at the lead scoring product, underlying technology, and future plans. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2012 [API, Price] [x+1] Origin Digital Marketing Hub Offers Cross-Channel Decision Management
In theory, any decision manager could access the APIs of those providers, but [x+1] is designed specifically to integrate their data and manage the associated charges. This means that [x+1] Hub is inevitably competing with the other products to be the one thing that rules them all. The results of these actions are stored in the [x+1] database where they can be inputs to other decision rules. making decisions based on rules and predictive models. Each rule returns a specified offer or creative treatment. Rules can include if/then logic or predictive models. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2010 [API, Price] Conversen Simplifies Complex Messages Through Multi-Channel Dynamic Content
segmentation-based approach would use three segmentation rules (New York or Los Angeles; if New York, high or middle income; if Los Angeles, high or middle income) to create four segments, each tied to a separate message. The key here is consistency: the rules used in filters, steps and dynamic content are exactly the same. It's not just that they're built with the same interface and run against the same data structures: the same rule can actually be used for any purpose. Rules can also be shared across multiple campaigns and referenced within other rules. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2012 [API, Price] NurtureHQ Offers "Dead Easy Marketing Automation". Is That Enough?
This means vendors are increasingly competing on other dimensions including their own marketing and sales skills, cost structures, supporting services, pricing, and financial resources. can't think of any products that recommend the right marketing programs, but proper analytics can identify patterns that reveal opportunities, and it’s perfectly conceivable that a rule-based system could check for known issues and make recommendations. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. New-ish marketing automation vendor NurtureHQ showed me its product recently. It’s really nice. think not. MORE >>
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010 [API, Price] Treehouse Interactive Refines Its Features and Targets Larger Firms
Other systems select campaign members with rules that can access a broader set of data. The HTTP Send avoids API calls or Web Services, although Treehouse offers data exchange through Web Services as well. These forms also contain update rules (controlling when data from one system replaces data in the other) and action rules (specifying when to take actions such as sending an email or updating a list subscription). Treehouse pricing has changed a bit since my original post, now starting at $749 per month for up to 7,500 contacts in the database. MORE >>
- [API, Price] I've Discovered a New Class of System: the Customer Data Platform. Causata Is An Example. CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 2013
- [API, Price] Marketo's Enterprise Edition and Revenue Cycle Management: Looking Under the Hood CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- [API, Price] A Framework for Real Time Decision Management: How SAS RTDM Fits In CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
- [API, Price] How We Automate Our Marketing at LoopFuse with LoopFuse - Part 1 LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2012
- [API, Price] Infor Epiphany Marketing and Interaction Advisor: Good Examples of B2C Marketing Automation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2012
- [API, Price] Saffron Technology Organizes Data into Memories CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- [API, Price] Right On Interactive Offers Lifecycle Reporting CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [API, Price] Lead Scoring: Deliver Pre-Qualified Leads to Sales « Loopfuse. LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- [API, Price] 6 Lessons for Spreading Ideas from TED HUBSPOT | MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2011
- [API, Price] Entiera Offers Consumer Marketing Automation Software as a Service CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2009
- [API, Price] Mega-List of Features in Marketing Automation (That You Won’t Find in CRM) MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
- [API, Price] Webinar: CRM Integration - Exploring the flexibility of options. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- [API, Price] Nurturing your prospects with automated leadflows LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- [API, Price] You can do some amazing things with Blogger CONFLUENT FORMS | THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011
- [API, Price] Startups: “Atlanta is Hosed” « Loopfuse Marketing Automation Blog. LOOPFUSE | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2007
- [API, Price] Summary of 5 Ways Marketing Automation Provides Job Security for. LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
- [API, Price] ClickSquared System Combines Marketing Database, Campaign Management and Multi-Channel Message Delivery CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010
- [API, Price] Aprimo Marketing Studio Supports Sophisticated Business Marketers CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, JANUARY 31, 2010
- [API, Price] SalesFusion Combines Online and Offline Marketing with CRM CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
- [API, Price] Market2Lead Offers Enterprise-Strength Demand Generation System CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18, 2008
- [API, Price] Pardot Offers Refined Demand Generation at a Small Business Price CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2008
- [API, Price] OfficeAutoPilot: Simple, Powerful, Low Cost Demand Generation for Small Business CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2009
- [API, Price] True Influence Opens a Window into Future Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2009
- [API, Price] LeadLife Mixes Advanced and Simple Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.