| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SALES LEAD INSIGHTS
APRIL 13, 2009 [2009, Forrester] Is social media effective for B2B lead generation?
Other B2B companies try to skip the leads-to-salespeople-to-sales process, instead encouraging prospective customers to initiate purchases themselves from print or online catalogs and/or via order forms, e-commerce sites, phone calls or purchase orders. have been working hard, for at least a couple of years now, trying to use social media to measurably move the needle in regard to generating B2B sales leads and driving B2B sales. So I’ve also been searching for evidence of leads and sales from social marketing everywhere I can. about a survey they recently conducted.
| | CONNECT THE DOCS
DECEMBER 17, 2009 [2009, Forrester] ClickInsights: What was your "Aha" moment in 2009? - Part 2
have invited our Panel of B2B Marketing Experts to reflect on 2009 and answer the following question: What was your aha moment in 2009 ? Forrester Blog for Interactive Marketing Professionals. Brian Carroll's blog B2B Lead Generation Blog. Mac McIntosh's Sales Lead Insights: A B2B marketing Blog. Brian Carroll's book Lead Generation for the Complex Sale.
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[2009, Forrester] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[2009, Forrester] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
JANUARY 24, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[2009, Forrester] 39 More (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Insights of 2011
AUGUST 14, 2011 | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
[2009, Forrester] Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics
JUNE 6, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY
[2009, Forrester] The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise
MAY 23, 2011 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[2009, Forrester] 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men
| || || |
| | CONTENT MARKETING FOR BI
APRIL 13, 2010 [2009, Forrester] Will Social Media Replace Traditional Marketing?
What about LinkedIn? Laura Ramos of Forrester recently published the 2010 B2B Marketing Budgets and Mix Trends Research. Of course, it’s no surprise that Forrester finds social media to be the hot new marketing tool. Looking at B2B social media efforts in 2009, the study shows: 68% have set up group pages on social networking sites. Should we be blogging and tweeting?”
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
DECEMBER 15, 2009 [2009, Forrester] Online Marketing News in 2009: The Year’s Hottest Events
Here is our 2009 year in review. December 2009 Online Marketing News. Top word of 2009: Twitter. November 2009 Online Marketing News. Linkedin and Twitter integrate. October 2009 Online Marketing News. September 2009 Online Marketing News. Neilson report announces US Ad Spending Declined 15% in first half of 2009. August 2009 Online Marketing News. July 2009 Online Marketing News. June 2009 Online Marketing News. LinkedIn to Launch Pay for Whitepaper Downloads. May 2009 Online Marketing News. billion.
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
JUNE 22, 2009 [2009, Forrester] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies
So click here to find out whether they changed my mind… Read more… Stan Woods | June 16th, 2009 | one comment The Content Marketing Workbook It’s here. Read more… Doug Kessler | June 11th, 2009 | 3 comments Choose your patients carefully The most respected surgeons in the world have the best survival rates. Here’s why B2B marketers should do the same thing… Read more… Doug Kessler | June 8th, 2009 | no comments Featured post The Content Marketing Workbook It’s here. Come and get it! Come and get it! World. See it here.
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 24, 2012 [2009, Forrester] 39 More (of the) Best Social Media Guides, Tips and Insights of 2011
Chris Tompkins supplies 10 methods to help “promote your social media profiles OUTSIDE of logging in to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter,” such as adding your social media profiles to company email signatures, business cards, advertising and all marketing collateral. Forrester: 5 Stages Of Social Media Growth by MediaPost Online Media Daily. B2B Social Media Guides.
| || || || |
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011 [2009, Forrester] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
Social Media 3Q Update: Who Uses Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & MySpace? Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn continued to add users in the second half of 2010, albeit at a slower pace than in previous quarters. population, and the average visit length is 23 minutes (versus 13 minutes for Twitter and 10 minutes on LinkedIn). You’ll learn from this fascinating infographic that Forrester Research estimates that $716 million was spent on social media marketing in 2010, and the figure will reach $3.1 last year (2009). search volume rose 16% from 2009 to 2010. MORE >>
MI6 MARKETING AGENCY | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010 [2009, Forrester] Mi6 Briefing #2: Marketing, Lead Generation and Selling to CIOs
Slides 17-21: Key Interaction Intersection gaps marketing, lead generators and sales should be aware of. Slides 24-26: Cited research, additional resources from Mi6 and invitation to join Mi6 Linkedin Group: B2B Marketing Professionals Peer Network. The New Voice of the CIO (IBM, 2009) [complimentary report]. North American/European B2B Social Technographics® Online Survey (Forrester, 2010) [blog post]. How Customers Choose Solution Providers (ITSMA, 2009) [paid research]. Lead Generation Optimization, Key Trends Analysis (CSO Insights, 2010) [paid research]. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011 [2009, Forrester] 55 (of the) Best Social Media Tips, Tactics and Tools of 2010
If 2009 was the year many marketers puzzled over, poked at and pondered incorporating social media into their marketing mix, 2010 was the year of diving in. According to a HubSpot study, 71% of marketers viewed Twitter as a useful marketing tool last year, up from just 39% in 2009. Dan Neely discusses which social networking sites get the most attention from marketers (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, no surprises there), how marketers can best use social media for branding and business development, and concerns about the use of social media in brand planning. Adoption soared. MORE >>
THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011 [2009, Forrester] The Challenges in Adoption of Marketing Technology « The Effective.
The Effective Marketer Effectiveness is a discipline and it can be learned Home About the Effective Marketer Books Speaking The Challenges in Adoption of Marketing Technology A recent webinar hosted by Neolane, “ Crack the Code – Getting C-Suite Buy-In for Your Marketing Tech Purchases had a very interesting presentation by Suresh Vital from Forrester Research. Marketers as Technologists According to Forrester’s research, data driven marketers are divided about technology investments. Improving customer experience across channels was also top of mind. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010 [2009, Forrester] 10 Marketing Trends for 2011
Dave Frankland, in the aforementioned analysis by Forrester, said that “today’s firms are schizophrenic about customer segmentation.” Multichannel marketing was the hot topic in 2009. Connect with Kenyon on LinkedIn or follow him on Twitter. Share this on LinkedIn. Kenyon Blunt. recently completed a new point-of-view for my firm which outlines how I think marketing will be changing in the next few years. It’s surprising how many times I’ve revised it in just a month, so my top 10 predictions for next year will probably change just as quickly. “). MORE >>
- [2009, Forrester] Open Research: A Framework for Social Analytics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2011
- [2009, Forrester] 28 Awesome B2B Social Media Statistics SOCIAL MEDIA B2B | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2 WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
- [2009, Forrester] 2010 B2B Marketing Budgets and Mix Trends Research DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Upcoming Marketing Conferences « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
- [2009, Forrester] Why Free? Why Now? LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Marketing Automation Catching On Fire THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
- [2009, Forrester] The Rise of the Content Marketer « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- [2009, Forrester] Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] The State of the Blogosphere 2010 DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] 12 Social Media Tools for B2B Pre-Event Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Does 'Being Findable' mean 'Being Everywhere'? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] The Content Marketing Question: To Gate or Not To Gate? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Email Design Review Gallery « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | TUESDAY, MARCH 9, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [2009, Forrester] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: IDC: Economic Buyers, Digital Overload. TOM PISELLO | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Industrial and B2B Customer Engagement Simplified INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: IDC: Economic Buyers, Digital Overload. THE ROI GUY | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] 7 Strategies for Using Content to Market Industrial Products INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] The 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men Reprise WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2011
- [2009, Forrester] 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] 2011 #Nifty50 Top Twitter Men BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [2009, Forrester] Creating Relevant B2B Marketing Content: Walk the Talk INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | SATURDAY, JUNE 19, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] copywriting that sells: powerful copy is easier than you think THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | SUNDAY, JULY 5, 2009
- [2009, Forrester] B2B Lead Generation Blog: Lead generation with Podcasts B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 6, 2006
- [2009, Forrester] B2B Lead Generation Blog: The One Piece Of Advice You Cant Generate Leads Without B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2007
- [2009, Forrester] Top 32 B2B Marketing Posts and Hot Topics of Social Media Forecast B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Top 25 Articles and 8 Topics in B2B Marketing for March 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] Best of 2009: Social Media Marketing, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [2009, Forrester] CMO Challenges in Driving Data into Insights BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009
- [2009, Forrester] The Buzz about Social Media Marketing CONTENT MARKETING FOR BI | TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2009
- [2009, Forrester] Gerhard - The Sales 2.0 Host SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2009
- [2009, Forrester] MarketingProfs Speakers - Link List SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | THURSDAY, JUNE 18, 2009
- [2009, Forrester] The Top 3 Priorities for 2010 Marketing Budgets DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
- [2009, Forrester] ClickInsights: How can B2B marketers use content effectively for demand generation? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- [2009, Forrester] Gerhard - The Sales 2.0 Host SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | SUNDAY, MAY 3, 2009
- [2009, Forrester] MarketingProfs Speakers - Link List SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2009
- [2009, Forrester] Is social media effective for B2B lead generation? SALES LEAD INSIGHTS | MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2009
- [2009, Forrester] What's Next for B2B Social Media? FYIndOut Now WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.