| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 [2008, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
70% of bloggers are organically talking about brands on their blog, and 38% of them post brand or product reviews. According to MarketingSherpa research, marketers working in social media report an average 27% conversion rate for organic search traffic, while those not using social media reported a 17% rate. Social Media 3Q Update: Who Uses Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & MySpace?
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
OCTOBER 24, 2008 [2008, Blogger] LinkedIn B2B Surveys - Will They be Social?
Essentially, companies that want to conduct market research among difficult-to-reach B2B and IT decision makers will now be able to slice and dice profiles of LinkedIn's large member base to reach groups with very specific attributes. Bloggers often join, for example, in order to both drive more traffic to their blogs and to connect with like-minded readers and other bloggers.
DECEMBER 21, 2015 | BUZZSUMO
[2008, Blogger] 50 Things We Learnt About Content Marketing This Year
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[2008, Blogger] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
DECEMBER 30, 2011 | HUBSPOT
[2008, Blogger] The Ultimate Glossary: 120 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained
APRIL 12, 2011 | WINDMILL NETWORKING
[2008, Blogger] 3 Winning Examples of B2B Blogs Done Right
JANUARY 17, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY
[2008, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
JANUARY 4, 2011 | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
[2008, Blogger] Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas
| | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
DECEMBER 30, 2008 [2008, Blogger] How to use social media for lead generation
In the end, the team’s analysis showed a dramatic correlation between the use of social media channels and the growth of the company’s Web traffic and leads. Created a LinkedIn group. The group also started a Facebook account, but found that the LinkedIn group began attracting members with the right professional backgrounds. Modified press release strategy for blogger coverage. EST to late morning/early afternoon to accommodate West Coast bloggers. I’ve been blogging for over five years.
| | BUZZSUMO
DECEMBER 21, 2015 [2008, Blogger] 50 Things We Learnt About Content Marketing This Year
LinkedIn Technology Marketing Community ). LinkedIn Technology Marketing Community). 56% of leading business bloggers are hiring additional resources in the next 12 months ( Curata ). Buffer lost 50% of their social traffic this year despite being one of the top performing sites. The growth of Facebook continues to shape social sharing and website traffic. Tools.
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
SEPTEMBER 10, 2009 [2008, Blogger] Best of 2008: Blogging for Business, Part 3
How can generate more targeted traffic to your blog? Which "rules" should every blogger know and follow? 15 Rules for Business Bloggers by Conversation Marketing The brilliant and often very funny Ian Lurie offers up his list of "rules" for writing a successful business blog, such as "Take the B.S. What techniques will help you write more compelling posts?
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
JANUARY 20, 2009 [2008, Blogger] Best of 2008: Interactive PR, Part 1
The articles and blog posts below—some of the best of 2008 on interactive PR, or "PR 2.0" as some refer to it—provide outstanding guidance on using social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogs and social media newsrooms to maximize the impact and SEO benefits of online PR activities, as well as measuring your success. How To Pitch To Bloggers by Pick Me!
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2008 [2008, Blogger] Using ALL the Tools of Social Media Optimization
Social Bookmarking Sites like Digg , del.icio.us , StumbleUpon , Mixx and Searchles are great places to spread the word about your own thought leadership content as well as, and even more importantly, positive coverage your company gets from other bloggers, journalists or analysts. But to really drive serious traffic from these sites, you need to know how to play the game with "power users" and the community. So, here are some tips for using different types of social media sites for SMO. Discussion Forums These are a place to showcase your expertise in a non-promotional way. MORE >>
INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009 [2008, Blogger] Driving Traffic to Your Homepage All the Time May Be a Big Mistake
Home Marketing Matters About Contact B2B Marketing Store Company Website Driving Traffic to Your Homepage All the Time May Be a Big Mistake by Achinta Mitra on October 26, 2009 in Industrial Websites , Website Design & Development You’ve read up on all the traffic generation tactics and optimized your site to rank high on major search engines. Hordes of traffic that convert poorly are useless for generating qualified leads that convert well into paying customers. Drive traffic to these landing pages and your bounce rates will decline and conversion rate will climb. MORE >>
WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2008 [2008, Blogger] Getting More Out of Each Click with "Post-Click Marketing"
These vendors are quick to point out that you've already paid for the traffic to your site through PPC, SEO, interactive PR , banner advertising or other activities; their services simply help you learn more about the 97% of visitors who don't immediately convert into a lead. Contact names are available free through LinkedIn or on a pay-or-play basis from Jigsaw. With the economy now officially in a recession (as if we didn't know that), marketers are under increasing pressure to do more with less. One answer to this challenge is provided by "post-click marketing," a.k.a. MORE >>
INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009 [2008, Blogger] 101 Tips from 50 Small Business Bloggers
Home Marketing Matters About Contact B2B Marketing Store Company Website 101 Tips from 50 Small Business Bloggers by Achinta Mitra on September 29, 2009 in Industrial Marketing Blog , Industrial Websites , Social Media Marketing I came across an incredible blog post recently that I think every small business owner should read. Click here to read 101 Tips from 50 Small Business Bloggers. As an entrepreneur your days are probably packed with items that need your immediate attention. As a result, it becomes increasingly difficult to stay on top of things. All Rights Reserved. MORE >>
WINDMILL NETWORKING | TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2011 [2008, Blogger] 3 Winning Examples of B2B Blogs Done Right
Even though Kinaxis has already seen tangible results from their blogging efforts, they saw value at further increasing their blogging activities by allowing outside bloggers to post next to internal employees. Now, in addition to articles from 18 Kinaxis employees are posts from 5 leading industry experts, further helping to drive site traffic and strengthen the positioning of Kinaxis as leaders in their industry. times increase in website traffic, 3.2 times increase in blog traffic in 2009 when compared to 2008 numbers. Louis E. Nothing. Louis E. Kinaxis. MORE >>
- [2008, Blogger] The State of the Blogosphere 2010 DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2 WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
- [2008, Blogger] Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’ DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] The Ultimate Glossary: 120 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- [2008, Blogger] Social Media Success Stories ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | SUNDAY, MARCH 8, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] How Lack of Marketing Content Can Derail Your Website Redesign Project INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] B2B social media case studies - 3 you can learn from and why they work DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [2008, Blogger] B2B Lead Generation Using a Business Blog INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] The Ultimate Glossary: 101 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] How to Use a B2B Blog to Win Customers and Influence Prospects INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Content Creation Made Easy INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] Alterian Pushes Into Social Media Management with Techrigy Acquisition CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010