| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
DECEMBER 30, 2008 [2008, Blogger] How to use social media for lead generation
In the end, the team’s analysis showed a dramatic correlation between the use of social media channels and the growth of the company’s Web traffic and leads. Created a LinkedIn group. The group also started a Facebook account, but found that the LinkedIn group began attracting members with the right professional backgrounds. Modified press release strategy for blogger coverage. EST to late morning/early afternoon to accommodate West Coast bloggers. I’ve been blogging for over five years.
| | WEBMARKETCENTRAL
DECEMBER 8, 2008 [2008, Blogger] Getting More Out of Each Click with "Post-Click Marketing"
These vendors are quick to point out that you've already paid for the traffic to your site through PPC, SEO, interactive PR , banner advertising or other activities; their services simply help you learn more about the 97% of visitors who don't immediately convert into a lead. Contact names are available free through LinkedIn or on a pay-or-play basis from Jigsaw. Was that you?
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[2008, Blogger] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
DECEMBER 30, 2011 | HUBSPOT
[2008, Blogger] The Ultimate Glossary: 120 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained
JANUARY 17, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY
[2008, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
JANUARY 4, 2011 | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
[2008, Blogger] Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas
DECEMBER 13, 2010 | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
[2008, Blogger] The State of the Blogosphere 2010
DECEMBER 1, 2010 | B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS
[2008, Blogger] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010
| || || |
| | ANYTHING GOES MARKETING
MARCH 8, 2009 [2008, Blogger] Social Media Success Stories
LinkedIn: Starting an Alumni Group When Linkedin started a groups feature (like Facebook groups) I thought about how I could network with former colleagues. LinkedIn tip : Look for ways that you can create niche groups that pull together people with similar interests. Twitter tip #2: Make sure you add your Twitter URL to your LinkedIn profile. How am I doing this?
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 [2008, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
70% of bloggers are organically talking about brands on their blog, and 38% of them post brand or product reviews. According to MarketingSherpa research, marketers working in social media report an average 27% conversion rate for organic search traffic, while those not using social media reported a 17% rate. Social Media 3Q Update: Who Uses Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & MySpace?
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
DECEMBER 13, 2010 [2008, Blogger] The State of the Blogosphere 2010
This year, the team dove deeper into the blogs with a focus on female bloggers and mobile blogging. To begin, let’s take a look at the residence of bloggers worldwide. Almost one-half of all bloggers reside in the United States with 29% blogging in Europe. Gender Two-thirds of bloggers according to Technorati are male. If pouring, it is half full. startups.
| | INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY
JUNE 3, 2010 [2008, Blogger] How Lack of Marketing Content Can Derail Your Website Redesign Project
In the words of Jeffrey Zeldman , the renowned web designer, blogger, independent publisher and the king of Web standards according to Business Week, “Content precedes design. Six months later, very little traffic, even fewer leads and no sales > The new web site sucks, hasn’t done anything for our business. Design in the absence of content is not design, it’s decoration.”
| || || || |
WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012 [2008, Blogger] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
Jenise Uehara Henrikson highlights the phenomenal growth of social media over the last six years, and particularly since 2008. Sharing accounts for nearly a third of all referral traffic, and shared links are “clicked on 4.9 Still, the top 10 social networks account for nearly 80% of all social network traffic. Twitter, Facebook And LinkedIn: Age, Ethnicity And Gender Of The Major Social Networks [STUDY] by All Twitter. women make up 64% of Twitter’s following), men (63% to 37%) are the larger share on LinkedIn. We’re all hungry for data. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2010 [2008, Blogger] Integrate Social Networks with your Corporate Website with ‘Social Sign On’
Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang Home About Speaking Research Media Contact Subscribe via RSS Connect with Jeremiah: twitter friendfeed linkedin flickr technorati Connect with Jeremiah on twitter A few years ago, critics said Blogging was a fad. Companies that simply put a “Follow me on Twitter or “Like us on Facebook without registration are doing themselves a disadvantage as they throw away hard earned traffic to a social network. By sharing their experiences with friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo, MySpace, etc. Expect more now. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010 [2008, Blogger] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing
Furthermore, there was a 33% percent conversion rate on leads generated through the New York landing page , compared to a 12% conversion rate on 2008. The company started a blog, participated in LinkedIn LinkedIn and engaged on Twitter. From 2008 to 2009, Kinaxis saw a 270% increase in web traffic to Kinaxis.com and a 320% increase in conversions (customer leads), as a direct result of introducing the community. Virtusa has seen successes with social media, through Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and its blog blog. Mobile Data Traffic To Exceed 1. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009 [2008, Blogger] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies
Throw a new white paper into it and, if you’re lucky, it gets tossed around in the vortex, throwing bits… Read more… Doug Kessler | March 12th, 2009 | 3 comments Atomizing your content: your B2B social life Web marketing used to be all about driving traffic to your website. … Read more… Doug Kessler | December 23rd, 2008 | 3 comments Papa’s got a brand new bag, maaan. Being… Read more… Doug Kessler | November 25th, 2008 | no comments Spamalot to the Holy Grail: a personal email journey Are you a spammer? Come and get it! MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010 [2008, Blogger] B2B social media case studies - 3 you can learn from and why they work
also love the way Indium presents its blogs and bloggers on its Web site. They also highlight each blogger with a head shot, bio, link to their blog and contact information. can subscribe, find out more about the blogger and contact them, if I’m interested. With lofty goals of doubling leads and Web traffic numbers, Kinaxis had its work cut out for itself. increase in Web traffic and 3.2X Kinaxis has also done something really smart using LinkedIn — They researched all the supply chain groups they thought were relevant to their biz. Perfect. MORE >>
- [2008, Blogger] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] The Ultimate Glossary: 120 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- [2008, Blogger] Alterian Pushes Into Social Media Management with Techrigy Acquisition CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] The Ultimate Glossary: 101 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] B2B Lead Generation Using a Business Blog INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Awareness of Twitter Has Exploded: Great Way to Reach the. TRADESMEN INSIGHTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [2008, Blogger] How to Use a B2B Blog to Win Customers and Influence Prospects INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010
- [2008, Blogger] Content Creation Made Easy INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] 101 Tips from 50 Small Business Bloggers INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] Driving Traffic to Your Homepage All the Time May Be a Big Mistake INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] Best of 2008: Blogging for Business, Part 3 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] Best of 2008: Interactive PR, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2009
- [2008, Blogger] Using ALL the Tools of Social Media Optimization WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2008
- [2008, Blogger] LinkedIn B2B Surveys - Will They be Social? WEBMARKETCENTRAL | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.