| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
JULY 16, 2008 100 Cool Things You Can Do With RSS
100 Cool Things You Can Do With RSS. 100 Cool Things You Can Do With RSS. Really Simple Syndication (RSS) allows you to get information sent directly to you, eliminating the need for you to that information individually. Using a reader will allow all the RSS feeds to come to one spot for you to read at your leisure. While reading news and blogs has been a traditional use for RSS feeds, there are also tons of fun ways to use these feeds. They will send sections to you each day via RSS feed. Wikipedia. Twitter. RSS Mix. Online. Books.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
OCTOBER 20, 2008 100 Cool Things You Can Do With RSS " Accredited Degrees
100 Cool Things You Can Do With RSS. 100 Cool Things You Can Do With RSS. Really Simple Syndication (RSS) allows you to get information sent directly to you, eliminating the need for you to that information individually. Using a reader will allow all the RSS feeds to come to one spot for you to read at your leisure. While reading news and blogs has been a traditional use for RSS feeds, there are also tons of fun ways to use these feeds. They will send sections to you each day via RSS feed. Wikipedia. Twitter. RSS Mix. Photography.
| || || |
| | FOLLOW THE LEAD
JUNE 18, 2010 Study: Is social a source for b-to-b leads?
It examined the behavior of visitors to b-to-b Web sites who had been directed to the sites from social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Wikipedia. According to the survey, most site visitors referred from Facebook or Twitter visited only one page before leaving. Subscribe to RSS. If you fill a glass with water, is the glass half-empty or half-full?
| | INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY
JULY 14, 2010 Is Content Curation an Easy Way for Content Marketers to Do More.
Google News, aggregating content via RSS feeds and social bookmarking sites have been around for a while. searched Wikipedia for information but couldn’t find an exact definition. Yes, too many people think curation is nothing but copy & paste or adding a RSS feed to their site. Heck, even MS Word kept flagging curation as a misspelled word. What is content curation?
| | THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER
AUGUST 11, 2010 Mapping the Social Media Landscape
The Effective Marketer Effectiveness is a discipline and it can be learned Home About the Effective Marketer Books Speaking Mapping the Social Media Landscape Infographics, according to Wikipedia are “graphic visual representations of information, data, or knowledge. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 The problem is finding the right one.
| | BIZNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 29, 2012 Five Ways to “Get Real” With B-to-B Social Media
You can set up a listening post using tools like Radian6, or simply set up an RSS feed from sources like blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Focus, Quora, YouTube and Wikipedia, so you can keep current with what’s being said in your field. Or publish an informative blog and promote it via Twitter and LinkedIn micro posts. Encourage customers to follow you on Twitter, subscribe to your blog, or connect with you on LinkedIn. Social Media Marketing Facebook linkedin social media twitter YouTubeImage by Getty Images via @daylife. What should I be doing,” they ask.
| || || || |
- Grow Your Wiki
. Luis Suarez posed an excellent running summary of my talk this morning on Twitter
. Luis’ main Twitter
account is @elsua ; the summary is on his conference specific account @elsuacon ). Here’s another summary of all the tweets referencing my talk, created using Summize , a great tool that lets you search for twitter
posts by topic, person, hashtag , etc. About. Services. Contact. Archives. 21 days of wiki adoption. 9rules. adsense. advertising. analysis. Apple. Atlassian. AusWeb07. Barack Obama. better meetings. BlackBerry. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY Social media writes your biography in real time
| SUNDAY, JANUARY 9, 2011
Image via Wikipedia
. As Twitter
and Facebook have come to the front row of the Web in the last few years, a few have hinted that, by posting frequent status updates, in practice people were writing their autobiographies in real time. In a world of archive.org , Google-cached pages, RSS
readers, Twitpics, and retweets, you write once, and it's cached everywhere. It happens all the time in Facebook and Twitter
: people will post pictures with you, and will talk about having the coffee or dinner you had together. by Aaron Kim. MORE >>
- Social Media U: Take a Class in Social Media - ReadWriteWeb
Whether youre socializing on Facebook , updating Twitter
, or just adding a new bookmark to Ma.gnolia , social media has become an integral part of our daily lives. Lesson #7 Learn to Twitter
. For the Twitter
holdouts, take heed: As far away as Singapore, where Daryl Tay attends Singapore Management University, social media classes are being held. Here they learn about social media tools like RSS
, Delicious, podcasting, videocasting, blogs, wikis, and yes, even Twitter
. One of the topics was microblogging, and Twitter
was discussed. twitter
. MORE >>
- Tips For Dealing With Information Overload
have several streams of data of varying signal:noise and rates (twitter
, FriendFeed, Google Reader, email, voicemail, etc.). Similarly, while it can be popular to sign up to every RSS
feed under the sun, it makes sense to only select the very best ones that repeatedly have good content. read e-mail, feeds, Twitter
and FriendFeed first thing in the morning, just after feeding the dog. :-) Hitting each spot every few hours throughout the day means that work doesn’t pile up. Sort your RSS
feeds by priority into folders, and hit the most important folder first. MORE >>
- Why Google Reader Should Be Your New BFF
Eloqua's Grande Guide to Wikipedia
. I've found myself doing more work in Wikipedia
for various clients of late, and let me tell you, I find the entire environment nerve-wracking. Wikipedia
is its own sandbox and if you don't pay attention to the rules, you'll hear about it. On top of that, I've had to create a Wikipedia
page for a client, which is a whole other kettle of fish when it comes to writing (hint: hark back to college research papers -- ugh). So I was *really* happy that Eloqua came out with their fabulous guide, The Grande Guide to Wikipedia
. MORE >>
- 22 Essential Mobile Apps for Your CMO IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, 2011
- Reddit is the 800-pound Gorilla in the room BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2012
- Content Marketing is a Practice MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, JULY 19, 2011
- The Ultimate Glossary: 120 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- Experimentation Is The New Best Practice B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2010
- New Developments in B2B Loyalty Marketing BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2012
- The Ultimate Glossary: 101 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained HUBSPOT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- Power your Inbound Marketing with small social networking sites INBLURBS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2012
- PLE BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Alterian Pushes Into Social Media Management with Techrigy Acquisition CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009
- Social Media and the Perils of Monetization B2B MEMES | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2011
- Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts for September 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- LinkedIn endorsement and follower count to get the most clicks for your paid advertisements INBLURBS | THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2011
- Lead Generation: Have You Evolved Past Cold Calling? MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27, 2011
- Six degrees of separation in instant messaging | Emerging Technology Trends | ZDNet.com BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- What Tools and Management Systems Work Best for B2B Lead Generation B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010
- How to Use a Blog to Increase Organic Traffic HUBSPOT | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- Businesses discover QR codes as marketing method INBLURBS | FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2011
- Focus on Content in B2B Marketing INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2010
- Will Twitter Become This Generation’s Cronkite? ~ScoopD B2B MARKETING SAVVY | THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2009
- Nuggets from Social Media workshops as of late. : Community Group Therapy BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, JULY 7, 2008
- The FASTForward Blog " Managing Personal Knowledge: Setting a Foundation for Transformation? : Enterprise 2.0 Blog: News, Coverage, and Commentary BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- A Seismic Shift in Epistemology (EDUCAUSE Review) | EDUCAUSE CONNECT BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Understanding the Backchannel : Ruminate BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- What is Work Literacy? BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
- Ross Mayfield's Weblog: Elevating the Enterprise 2.0 Conversation BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.