| || |
| | PR MEETS MARKETING
FEBRUARY 16, 2009 Would YOU Trust a PR Agency Not Involved in Social Media with YOUR Social Media Programs?
A lot of PR firms are stating that they have social media capabilities and can help develop your strategy in this arena. So I thought, how many are actually practicing what they’re preaching? . decided to see which PR firms were actively participating in social media. evaluated PR firms listed on O’Dwyer’s list of top 100 independent PR firms. This list was based on worldwide fees for firms with major US operations. As such, some prominent firms, such as Ogilvy & Mather, Ketchum PR and others. So some fields may be marked as “none” as a result. from their website.
| | B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG
APRIL 21, 2009 5 steps for using LinkedIn as lead generation tool
Like many of you, I’m using LinkedIn to connect with work friends and colleagues. But I’ve been intrigued by how LinkedIn has quietly developed into a useful lead generation tool for marketers and sales people to build relationships with potential customers. ve discovered that it’s a pretty simple process if you’re willing to invest the time to freely share your expertise and thought leadership with others. Here are 5 ways you can generate leads via LinkedIn: Step #1 - Create a polished and personally branded profile on LinkedIn. Step #3 - Post relevant content on groups.
| | ANYTHING GOES MARKETING
APRIL 5, 2009 Top 10 Triggered B2B Email Marketing Campaigns
One of the themes for marketers in 2009 is “doing more with less”. While some marketing teams are facing cut backs and spending freezes or reductions, they still need to hit their goals which may include generating X number of leads, Y amount of influenced pipeline and/or Z amount of influenced sales. key part of “doing more with less” is automating your email marketing campaigns. Trial tips.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
SEPTEMBER 9, 2009 Why Social Media Really Matters
Summary: marketing has shifted steadily over time from passive to active consumer engagement. Social media is the latest stage in this evolution. Marketers need to master new skills at each stage; as they do, advertising budgets will shift to take advantage of the new medium's increased effectiveness. Of all that research I mentioned last week , two pairs of facts stood out. One was the disparity between the time people spend on online activities (20% to 30% of total media time) and the share of advertising expenditures spent online (10% to 15%). Today it is represented primarily by television.
| || || || |
LEADER NETWORKS How to kill an online community in 10 easy steps
| FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2009
There has been a lot of buzz lately about how many empty or failed online communities litter the web. As with any hype-cycle, people run out to get or make the latest thing - in this case a social network or community - and often don't think through what having one will be like. It's kind of like getting a puppy - exciting at first, but hard work thereafter! So, the question at hand is how to keep your community alive and thriving. Or, on the flip side, here are the top 10 ways to (inadvertently) to kill an online community: 1) Launch your community without a beta group. MORE >>
DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE Marketing Automation and B2B Marketing Predictions for 2010
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2009
It’s coming around to that time of year again when we all offer up predictions for what the coming year will offer. As with any of these, it’s a guess, and entirely my own opinion. Here are some of the trends and changes I think we’ll see in the coming year. If, at the end of the year, it turns out I guessed right on a few of these, I will be happy. Overall Prediction Trend: Buyers continue to gain control of their own buying processes, and marketers respond by building "revenue engines" to understand, facilitate, measure, and predict these buying processes. Sort of. What do you think? MORE >>
- Five social media myths that MUST STOP NOW!
Sometimes I read the “rules” being written about social media marketing and think, “God bless this person for trying, but he must have never had a real job in his life.” And then these opinions get repeated and re-tweeted until these mindless jingles become part of the social media mantra. It’s time to bust the myth-makers, folks. Here are five beloved social media “rules” you should throw in the trash: Myth number one: “To be effective in social media, you must give up control of the conversation.” Why do you assume you ever HAD control of the consumer conversation? What DO marketers control? MORE >>
SAVVY B2B MARKETING Eight Ways to Make Key Points in Your White Paper Stand Out
| THURSDAY, JULY 9, 2009
Last week, I reviewed white papers posted on the White Paper Pundit to see how many had a call to action (for those who didn't read the post: only 30%). As I was going through that exercise, I noticed how varied white papers are - and how many could be improved. One of the most surprising things I noticed that some white papers looked like term papers: Times New Roman font, default spacing, one-inch margins on all sides no graphics, etc. Many others didn't have such an academic look, but they weren't necessarily easy to read, either. They are a fabulous way to make key text stand out. or 1.2). MORE >>
B2B LEAD BLOG Marketing Automation Who’s Who - What Have We Learned
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2009
It’s Show Time! Welcome back from summer vacation! The economy seems to be picking up, it’s event season and B2B marketers are being tasked with their biggest jobs yet – driving enough leads to make up for a slow first half of the year. With the help of a marketing automation MORE >>
- Smart B2B marketing calls to action for 2010. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2009
- The five components of a successful thought leadership program CHRIS KOCH | FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 2009
- 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2009
- A multi-modal approach to lead nurturing B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2009
- Email Marketing Metrics You Should be Tracking ANYTHING GOES MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2009
- QlikView 9.0 Reaches for Broader Business Intelligence Market CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2009
- Blog as hub, site as spoke REPUTATION TO REVENUE | TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009
- All You Never Cared to Know About Deliverability DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2009
- Finally! A B2B social media success story GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2009
- Does Your B2B Website Content Create Competitive Advantage? SAVVY B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, JUNE 18, 2009
- 6 Scary Dirty Data Stats B2B LEAD BLOG | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- 10 BtoB Marketers Predictions for 2010 BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009
- 5 Secrets of Creating Successful Marketing One-Sheets B2B MARKETING TRACTION | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2009
- Top-10 Marketing Automation Blogs LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2009
- Lead Generation Check list – Part 6: A Multi-modal lead generation approach B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Marketing Metrics: The Hard and The Soft MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2009
- Infusionsoft: Impressive Marketing Power for a Very Low Price CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2009
- 2009 Big List of B2B Marketing and Sales Blogs PROTEUS B2B MARKETING BLOG | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- Lead Scoring: Eight Critical Questions to Consider DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | MONDAY, JUNE 1, 2009
- Social media measurement -- It's like being a great bartender GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- WTF, B2B? Lighten up already! 7 Examples of Humorous B2B SAVVY B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2009
- Inbound Marketing University | inboundmarketing.com DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 1, 2009
- Personal Brands RULE on Social Networks BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- Reverse Mentoring Programs For Social Media LEADER NETWORKS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2009
- Inbound Marketing & Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2009
- Lead Generation Check list – Part 7: Effective lead management B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2009
- Keeping Up with Tech in Southern California CLIFF ALLEN ON MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 2009
- SQLStream Simplifies Event Stream Processing CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JANUARY 29, 2009
- Twitter Analytics: Five Practical, Lesser Known Free Tools for B2B Professionals B2B MARKETING SAVVY | MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 2009
- Digital Body Language: Our B2B Facebook Marketing Strategy DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE | SUNDAY, MAY 24, 2009
- The Biggest Lie in Social Media Marketing GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SUNDAY, JULY 19, 2009
- How to Get Your White Papers Read by Thousands SAVVY B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2009
- B2B Marketing | Business to Business Marketing Information Portal DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009
- Personal Brand Organization Tips BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009
- Want proof that the C-suite is into social media? Here it is. CHRIS KOCH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2009
- Abandon Your Marketing Automation System!? LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, MARCH 22, 2009
- Lessons on Using LinkedIn for Lead Generation B2B LEAD GENERATION BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- Lessons Learned from Using Marketing Automation MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2009
- #mpb2b - MarketingProfs Highlight Tweets From Day 2 SMASHMOUTH MARKETING | TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2009
- Deconstructing Twitter: Analytics for Reach and Impressions B2B MARKETING SAVVY | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
- MarkeTech Business Consulting - Where Marketing Meets Technology DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.