| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
SEPTEMBER 23, 2009 [2009, Analytics] Web Analytics Is Dead. So Is Customer Centricity. I Need a Drink.
Both announcements share several interesting features: they don't rely on traditional Web analytics (tracking page views); they involve vendors who report data from consumer panels; and they relate to measuring advertising measurement. But I think they, along with the Omniture/Adobe deal itself, hint at something more profound: the end of Web analytics as we know it. But many marketers are just getting their arms around traditional Web analytics. demand generation vendors: Eloqua , Silverpop , Marketo , etc.) Second, content will be self-optimizing.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
DECEMBER 7, 2009 [2009, Analytics] 16 Must-Read B2B Marketing Strategy Ebooks
This B2B email marketing strategy ebook from Marketo offers insight on how to nurture leads successfully through email marketing. Social Web Analytics. This ebook, written by Philip Sheldrake of PR agency Racepoint Group, illustrates how B2B organizations can make the most of the social web by listening to conversations and engaging in dialog. Enjoy! Marketing [M.O.]
OCTOBER 1, 2013 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[2009, Analytics] Get Ahead of the Mobile Herd: 5 Best Practices for Mobile-Optimized Marketing
SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[2009, Analytics] Follow The Money To The CMO
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[2009, Analytics] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
MAY 11, 2012 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[2009, Analytics] LeadMD’s Justin Gray Reveals 3 Components to Maximizing Marketing ROI, Industry Trends of the Future and More
OCTOBER 4, 2011 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[2009, Analytics] Brand and Demand Convergence Required
AUGUST 5, 2011 | MODERN B2B MARKETING
[2009, Analytics] Gary Katz on 52 Reasons to Embrace Marketing Operations 2.0
| || || |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JANUARY 9, 2009 [2009, Analytics] Sales Lead Management: Thought Leadership with Aaron Ross
In The Fatal Mistake Boards and VP Sales Will Make In 2009 Planning , I discuss how lead generation causes new customer acquisition and salespeople fullfill it. There are plenty of ways to tackle this: educating reps on the characteristics of high-likelihood leads, adding a drop-down rating field that reps can use to grade leads (such as "A/B/C/F"), or marketing automation solutions such as Marketo. With the multitude of promotion channels today (ie: social, blogs, email), what is your advice for B2B marketers striving toward a marketing ROI ? Simple to say, hard to do :).
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
JULY 16, 2009 [2009, Analytics] Alterian Pushes Into Social Media Management with Techrigy Acquisition
Summary: Alterian's purchase of Techrigy marks the first integration of serious social media management with marketing automation. Marketing automation vendor Alterian yesterday announced its acquisition of social media monitoring company Techrigy. Even though the Techgrity deal is the first direct acquisition I recall of a social media monitoring system by a marketing automation vendor, it strikes me as an obvious step. 2007), email (Dynamics Direct, 2006), marketing resource management (Nvigorate, 2006), and hosted analytics services (MarkIT, 2005). Sparingly.
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
JULY 31, 2009 [2009, Analytics] Demandbase: A New Twist In The Lead Management Automation Market
would put the lead management automation crop here: Eloqua, Loopfuse, Manticore Technologies, Market2Lead, Marketo, and Vtrenz. 3) Online activity analytics — rather than examine overall site traffic and usage patterns like Omniture and WebTrends, these tools focus more on tracking what one individual or opportunity is doing. Analytics include Web site visits, return visits, email opens, and click-throughs with an emphasis on letting marketing, insides sales, or account managers know when these activities happen. Social networking stuff fits here too.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
OCTOBER 4, 2010 [2009, Analytics] 19 Unmissable B2B Marketing Blog Posts
Since our first entry in August of 2006, the Marketo team has published nearly 300 posts read by hundreds of thousands of marketers seeking to step up their b2b marketing game. We dug into our web analytics to pull out your favorite content on lead nurturing , social media marketing , demand generation and all topics in between. So what has the industry found most useful?
| || || || |
MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009 [2009, Analytics] 5 Reasons Dreamforce Is a Must-Attend Sales and Marketing Event For B2B Marketers
Attend Dreamforce Global Gathering 2009, one of the year’s premier sales and marketing events, to gain proven best practices, how-tos and practical training on the latest Cloud Computing solutions. Join Marketo Vice President of Marketing Jon Miller at 3:30 pm on Wed., Plus, find out how to take search marketing to the next level with advanced search engine marketing tips, landing page strategies and web analytics. Discover how to communicate marketing analytics to improve team performance and keep your entire organization updated. Held Nov. 30pm West Mezzanine 250. MORE >>
CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2009 [2009, Analytics] ClickInsights: What ROI metric should B2B marketers use in this digital marketing era?
Marketo's Modern B2B Marketing. Charlene Li's and Josh Barnoff's book Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies. B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study 2009. Marketing and Sales Alignment – Marketo eBook (New!). in Social Media Measurement – Anna O’Brien (Random Acts of Data blog). Marketing and Sales Alignment – Marketo eBook (New!). in Social Media Measurement – Anna O’Brien (Random Acts of Data blog). In order to generate leads marketers have to know how to use the analytics. MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2011 [2009, Analytics] Gary Katz on 52 Reasons to Embrace Marketing Operations 2.0
On July 26, 2009, I celebrated a half-century on the planet. Marketing Operations provides infrastructure, knowledge sharing, transparency from the inside out, complementing Social Media’s outside-in approach. Analytics should not become anal -ytics. was posted at Modern B2B Marketing - Marketo Best Practices Blog. | [link]. Accountability B2B Marketing Testing marketing accountability Marketing Analytics marketing operationsRead on to see what Gary has to say about the virtues of what he has dubbed Marketing Operations 2.0. Enjoy! Enjoy! s yang. Garbage in. MORE >>
BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 [2009, Analytics] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
Last year, my colleague Tom Pick ( @TomPick ) and I introduced the #Nifty50 awards , which honored 50 men and 50 women who were leading the way in social media through their active engagement on Twitter. Especially important to us was putting emphasis on social executives , members of the C-Suite active in social media who are working to create a culture of transparency and authenticity in their companies. This year, we also decided that honoring the tech sector’s greatest social media advocates on our respective blogs isn’t enough. social technologies. MORE >>
MODERN B2B MARKETING | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009 [2009, Analytics] What made the Digital Marketing World-Go-Round? 10 Takeaways from the MarketingProfs Digital Marketing World Virtual Conference
Yesterday’s Fall 2009 MarketingProfs Digital Marketing World Virtual Conference was the perfect event to prepare for the planning of Q4 marketing programs. Here are my top takeaways from the event: Social media should be embedded into your marketing campaign s Social media isn’t a standalone activity. You can do this by thinking about how social media fits into each one of your marketing programs and by building a social media council to ensure that you are getting the most out of your efforts, and to encourage use of social media throughout the organization. MORE >>
- [2009, Analytics] Top 12 B2B Holiday Cards - with 62 more for good marketing measure! MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Manticore VII Marketing Automation and Lead Generation Released WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] Marketing Automation Trends for 2010 LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] Marketing Features in Salesforce.com Winter 10 MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] How to measure ROI on creating and marketing content? CONNECT THE DOCS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] LeadMD’s Justin Gray Reveals 3 Components to Maximizing Marketing ROI, Industry Trends of the Future and More MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2012
- [2009, Analytics] Brand and Demand Convergence Required MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2011
- [2009, Analytics] Get Ahead of the Mobile Herd: 5 Best Practices for Mobile-Optimized Marketing MODERN B2B MARKETING | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2013
- [2009, Analytics] The Pond Just Got More Crowded: Google, Salesforce.com and Sequoia Invest in HubSpot CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2011
- [2009, Analytics] Follow The Money To The CMO B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- [2009, Analytics] BtoB Leading Edge: 10 Sharp Tips taken from the Cutting Edge Demand Generation Virtual Conference MODERN B2B MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Top 60 B2B Marketing Posts and Hottest Topics November 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Funded. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] 10 Hottest Topics in B2B Marketing for 2009 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Marketing Automation Update: Manticore VII Released WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] ClickInsights: How can B2B marketers use content effectively for demand generation? CONNECT THE DOCS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Best of 2008: Cool Web Tools, Part 3 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Twitter - Content - Lead Nurturing - Best of B2B Marketing B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Measure Your ROI on Social Media Leads LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Inbound Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Demand Generation Tips: Thought Leadership With Sean Donahue of MarketingSherpa MODERN B2B MARKETING | MONDAY, JANUARY 19, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.