| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
FEBRUARY 4, 2009 Low Cost Systems for Demand Generation
See my 2007 blog entry for some information or buy the Raab Guide to Demand Generation Systems for a detailed review. Pardot : another pretty powerful product; see my blog review from December 2008. On the other hand, pricing starts at $199 per month for a 2 user system with pretty much all of their marketing features, and you’d be hard-pressed to spend more than $500 per month unless you want lots of users for non-marketing functions such as sales automation or order entry. I did publish a real review in July 2009.] Just kidding.or Click read my March 18 review.]
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
JUNE 15, 2009 How NOT to pitch a blog | Online Marketing Blog
Home About Resources Archives Subscribe Consulting Contact How NOT to pitch a blog 29 Comments | Posted by Lee Odden on Aug 29th, 2007 in Blog Marketing , Blogging , Online Marketing , Online PR In the past I’ve written about blogger relations offering tips on how marketers or PR professionals ought to present their story ideas to bloggers. Don’t send a regular pitch with a press release to a blogger. Bloggers don’t typically scan press releases and write stories. Lee Odden says: August 29, 2007 at 9:43 am This is amazing. Please don’t. Kudos!
| || || |
| | E-STORM
APRIL 14, 2008 It's Official - e-Storm is having a party
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
DECEMBER 13, 2010 The State of the Blogosphere 2010
Additionally, an overwhelming majority are tasked with contributing to industry press. In 2009 and 2010, we saw microblogs and tumblelogs such as Posterous and Tumblr gain in prominence and universality. Personally, I believe the answer lies in the nature of circumstances. If drinking from the glass, it is then half empty. If pouring, it is half full. collectively shared each month.
| | E-STORM
DECEMBER 2, 2009 Seven Requirements for any Social Media Initiative (or Seven.
| | LOOPFUSE
SEPTEMBER 21, 2010 5 Things to Think about Before Hitting the Send Button « Loopfuse.
Because once that button has been pressed – there is no going back. 5 Things to Think about Before Hitting the Send Button September 21st, 2010 by Cindy Ryan There are a variety of different emails that I send out through LoopFuse OneView on a monthly basis. No matter what type of email I am crafting, I always run down a checklist of 5 things before I click the “Send” button. LoopFuse ,Inc.
| || || || |
LOOPFUSE Friend or Foe (Competitive Assessment) « Loopfuse Marketing.
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
Scanning the ranks of VC’s can reveal a lot as can the company’s press
releases Advertising – Lots of associations and trade publications in the advertising world prognosticate about the various spending levels at different brands. Friend or Foe (Competitive Assessment) October 28th, 2010 by Marcus Tewksbury As Sun Tzu, historical author of the Art of War , once said, “Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.” When considering any marketplace it’s critical to understand the competitive landscape. Are they bootstrapped startups? Or cash rich incumbents? LoopFuse ,Inc. MORE >>
THE CRAP REPORT Interview with David Meerman Scott
| FRIDAY, MARCH 26, 2010
We were doing online newsletters and press
releases to get into search engines. In the beginning it was interesting – it came out in hardcover in 2007
(originally in June of 2007
) and throughout 2007
, there were a few people who gravitated to it really early and started talking it up. A couple of rogue professors started to use the book, and then I started getting emails from these students who, like in 2008
, who said, “I can’t believe I went through four years of education and I never learned any of this stuff.” I like that. . My iPhone? MORE >>
- Top 10 Clichés to Avoid in B2B Marketing Content
He has updated the original analysis with new data from November 1, 2006, to July 31, 2007
. Industrial Marketing Automation Industrial Marketing Blog Industrial Marketing Strategies Industrial Websites Integrated Industrial Marketing Press
& News Releases Random Thoughts Sales Strategies Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Social Media Marketing Social Networking Website Design & Development White Paper Marketing Recent Posts High-Performance Email Marketing for Attracting and Engaging Industrial Buyers Have Digital Marketing and Social Media Killed the Industrial Sales Job? MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING Blogs are Becoming the New Front Door for Prospects: Is Yours Open?
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
Personal Branding: The five elements of being seen as a thought leader through crowdsourcing Marketing Research: Cold, hard cash versus focus groups Social Marketing: Twitter contest boosts followers 43% Online Marketing: Cyber Monday reactions from 17 of your consumer marketing peers Archives January 2011 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007
2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 Sherpa Bloggers Adam T. Now we get new project inquiries, speaking engagements, press
mentions, job inquiries and even advertising requests just about every day. Lisa Keller : Great post! Tip #2. Tip #3. MORE >>
TOM PISELLO Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: IT Budgets into 2011 - Robbing Peter to.
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
The good news is that the second half of 2010, projections are in line with Gartner’s survey in the fourth quarter of 2009
when CIOs reported IT budgets would increase, on average, by only 1.3%, and spending outlooks are more positive than earlier surveys. More good news is that 2010 is far better than 2009
, with a weighted global average reduction in IT budgets of 8.1% for 2009
, showing that a spending recovery is in place, but marginally. Friday, September 10, 2010 IT Budgets into 2011 - Robbing Peter to Pay Paul? in 2010, essentially flat in 2010. MORE >>
- American Business Media - Research & Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2009
- B2B Websites: To Publish Prices, Or Not To Publish…That Is The. INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2010
- How a Senator Uses Social Media HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- We've made the Inc. 5000 list for the third year straight! E-STORM | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Value Selling Tools and the Buying Lifecycle THE ROI GUY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- 17 Compelling and Highly Usable B2B Marketing Statistics DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- Quick Debrief on the EDU Research Group 2010 Conference E-STORM | MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010
- 2 Mistakes that Cause Content Syndication to Fail DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- Multichannel Marketing: Public Relations' Impact on PPC E-STORM | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2010
- B2B Social Media Goes Beyond Marcom in Small to Mid-size Companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2010
- Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: IT Budgets into 2011 - Robbing Peter to. THE ROI GUY | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
- loopfuse oneview 3.0 Announced LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2008
- Bulls on Parade LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2008
- OSBC 2008 Review LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2008
- Drupal / loopfuse Integration Module Released LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JULY 22, 2008
- Drupal / LoopFuse Integration Module Released « Loopfuse Marketing. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JULY 22, 2008
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research - Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research – Part 2: Market Momentum LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Smart Marketing: Do you want business growth? Try publicity SMART MARKETING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2007
- Six factors driving B2B social media marketing adoption CHRIS KOCH | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.