| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
NOVEMBER 16, 2010 [2009, Buzz] 10 Marketing Trends for 2011
Multichannel marketing was the hot topic in 2009. Post on Google Buzz. Digg this! Kenyon Blunt. recently completed a new point-of-view for my firm which outlines how I think marketing will be changing in the next few years. It’s surprising how many times I’ve revised it in just a month, so my top 10 predictions for next year will probably change just as quickly. “).
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 28, 2011 [2009, Buzz] Best Google AdWords Tips and Tactics of 2010
According to recent research from eConsultancy, “Paid search consumes the largest portion of online lead generation budgets, accounting for 28% of spending (in 2010), up from 22% in 2009. There’s no question that paid search delivers leads, and no question that AdWords is the big dog in the PPC world. Digg this! Post on Google Buzz. ADVERTISEMENT.
SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 | TOMORROW PEOPLE
[2009, Buzz] How NOT to Do Social Media - Three Disastrous Social Media C**k Ups
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[2009, Buzz] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
FEBRUARY 21, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY
[2009, Buzz] Best Email Marketing Tips, Tactics and Metrics of 2010
FEBRUARY 7, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY
[2009, Buzz] 55 (of the) Best Social Media Tips, Tactics and Tools of 2010
JANUARY 28, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY
[2009, Buzz] Best Google AdWords Tips and Tactics of 2010
JANUARY 17, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY
[2009, Buzz] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2011 [2009, Buzz] 55 (of the) Best Social Media Tips, Tactics and Tools of 2010
If 2009 was the year many marketers puzzled over, poked at and pondered incorporating social media into their marketing mix, 2010 was the year of diving in. According to a HubSpot study, 71% of marketers viewed Twitter as a useful marketing tool last year, up from just 39% in 2009. How to: Use B2B Social Media for Lead Generation by TopRank Online Marketing Blog. Digg this!
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 17, 2011 [2009, Buzz] Best Social Media Stats, Facts and Marketing Research of 2010
54% of small and midsize businesses (SMBs) were using social media to promote their businesses as of September 2010, double the number using these sites in December 2009. The B2B Marketer’s “New Normal”: How to Use Social Media to Generate Leads by iMedia Connection. ** 5 Stars. last year (2009). Marketers Put More Lead Gen Budgets Online by eMarketer. Digg this!
| | TOMORROW PEOPLE
SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 [2009, Buzz] How NOT to Do Social Media - Three Disastrous Social Media C**k Ups
The recent sale of former social media darling Digg for $500,000 (it was valued at $175m four years ago) is a timely reminder that in the world of social media , nothing is forever. In 2009, some bright spark thought it would be a good idea to harness the power of user-generated content and release it untamed on the Skittles homepage. Chrysler commissions hapless marketing agency.
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
NOVEMBER 8, 2010 [2009, Buzz] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing
Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video Google Buzz Social media Android Mobile 2.0 Increased spending on online marketing is driving companies to try new and innovative means of getting the word out about their products and services — one area that’s getting a lot of buzz with B2B marketers is social media. The following five case studies lend insight into how B2B marketers can use social media to generate leads, create specialized communities, improve SEO, become knowledge sources, and strengthen marketing campaigns. Learn more. Be a resource.
| || || || |
WEBBIQUITY | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012 [2009, Buzz] Best Social Media and Digital Marketing Research and Statistics of 2011, Part 2
Infographic: Social Media ROI Statistics by Digital Buzz. But after rapid growth in 2009 and 2010, the study found that “There has been little or no change in the number of companies using corporate blogs (0%), Facebook (2%) and Twitter (2%) in the last year.” The most rapid increase in adoption has been in the use of social networking, which has nearly doubled since 2009. ” Although 95% of B2B marketers report using social networks to reach prospects, “nearly 30% are not tracking the impact of such campaigns on lead generation and sales. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2011 [2009, Buzz] 36 (of the) Best Facebook Guides, Stats and Rants of 2010
Using Facebook as a Strategic Marketing Channel by Green Buzz Agency. Facebook Advertising Tricks for B2B Marketers by Buzz Marketing for Technology. Asking “Who in their right mind would predict the death of Facebook given its ever increasing dominance?, Geoff Livingston proceeds to do just that, arguing that it’s only a matter of time before Facebook’s increasing cluttered interface, confusing privacy settings and other issues allow an as-yet-unknown new competitor to eat the leading social network’s lunch. Digg this! Post on Google Buzz. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010 [2009, Buzz] 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone
the BMZ) was officially launched a year ago as the first content aggregation hub for leading business-to-business bloggers. B2B, Buzz & Brand ROI: Creating Customers That Create (MORE!) B2B Voices ( Trade Youtube Twitter Leads Sales ). Follow the Lead ( Gatekeeper Cold Calling Sales Social ). The hard questions about social media for B2B solutions providers , June 11, 2009. Blog as hub, site as spoke , June 23, 2009. B2B Sales Lead Generation using SMM , Monday, July 19, 2010. Digg this! Post on Google Buzz. June 7, 2010. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 [2009, Buzz] Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far)
Another notable Pam Dyer post, this one summarizing a study from online advertising network Chitika which shows that Twitter is the best place to share news: 47% of the outbound traffic from Twitter goes to news sites, vs. 28% from Facebook, 18% from Digg and an imperceptable share from MySpace. Digg is the most technical; 12% of its outbound traffic goes to technology sites, vs. 10% from Twitter and 7% from Facebook. 30% of social media users access a social media site “several times a day, up from 18% in 2009. Small Biz Lead Gen Surges with Social by eMarketer. MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010 [2009, Buzz] What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing
Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video Google Buzz Social media Small business Business Advertise Network Blippr iPhone App Mashable France MashDeck Twitter App Mobile Site Social Media Events Twitter Guide Book Facebook Guide Book Partners App Development WordPress Experts MaxCDN Content Delivery Dynect Managed DNS Rackspace Hosting Intridea About Us Submit a Tip! On the contrary, a lot of these companies have found social media to be extremely useful in generating leads, performing market research and establishing themselves as thought leaders. Learn more. MORE >>
- [2009, Buzz] Best Social PR Guides, Tips and Tools of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2011
- [2009, Buzz] Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [2009, Buzz] 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [2009, Buzz] No budget? Apply guerrilla marketing ideas to the social web GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2010
- [2009, Buzz] Want to develop smarter, greener cities? Maybe the key is compelling communications THE TOP LINE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- [2009, Buzz] Best Email Marketing Tips, Tactics and Metrics of 2010 WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- [2009, Buzz] Do You Use Internet TV to Reach Your Customers? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2010
- [2009, Buzz] Jargon & Buzz Words Still Running Wild! - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SATURDAY, AUGUST 11, 2007
- [2009, Buzz] Engagement - Just another metric? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, AUGUST 13, 2007
- [2009, Buzz] Participation: The 5th "P" - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2006
- [2009, Buzz] Marketing to SMBs - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2007
- [2009, Buzz] What does a leads score really mean? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, MARCH 27, 2008
- [2009, Buzz] Who drives the marketing dialog? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2008
- [2009, Buzz] Top 25 Articles and 8 Topics in B2B Marketing for March 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010
- [2009, Buzz] Best of 2009: Social Media Marketing, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [2009, Buzz] The Top 3 Priorities for 2010 Marketing Budgets DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
- [2009, Buzz] Social Media ROI vs. RONI WEBMARKETCENTRAL | THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
- [2009, Buzz] OneRiot.com - b2b marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009
- [2009, Buzz] Book Review: Website Optimization WEBMARKETCENTRAL | FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.