| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
JULY 28, 2009 [2009, CRM] Entiera Offers Consumer Marketing Automation Software as a Service
My template for demand generation systems includes outbound email, landing pages, lead scoring, nurturing campaigns, and CRM integration, while my template for (consumer) marketing automation has planning, project management, content management, execution, and analysis. Thus, Entiera offers all five elements of my consumer marketing automation template. Although one channel object cannot be shared across campaigns, the objects are built with offers and marketing contents (such as a specific email template) that are themselves reusable. Back to Entiera.
| | TOM PISELLO
OCTOBER 22, 2010 [2009, CRM] Tailwinds for Marketing Automation Software - Insight from CRM.
Friday, October 22, 2010 Tailwinds for Marketing Automation Software - Insight from CRM Analyst Lauren Carlson In a recent blog post from Software Advices Lauren Carlson , this emerging CRM analyst indicates how hot the market for marketing automation software has become, and although the niche was timid several years ago, marketers are now adopting these systems aggressively.
AUGUST 29, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY
[2009, CRM] Review: Six Small Business CMS and Web Marketing Systems
DECEMBER 1, 2010 | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
[2009, CRM] 12 Social Media Tools for B2B Pre-Event Marketing
NOVEMBER 8, 2010 | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
[2009, CRM] Building a ROMI Calculator
NOVEMBER 2, 2010 | B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS
[2009, CRM] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010
OCTOBER 22, 2010 | TOM PISELLO
[2009, CRM] Tailwinds for Marketing Automation Software - Insight from CRM.
OCTOBER 7, 2010 | TOM PISELLO
[2009, CRM] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Drive Budget Planning with the “IT.
| || || |
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
JUNE 9, 2009 [2009, CRM] True Social Selling
Sales can view a list of all of their leads in their CRM. Sales can sort their leads in their CRM by priority, allowing them to contact leads when they need the most attention. Sales can see the companies in their territory that visit your website, and can access and import key contacts at those organizations into their CRM. Sales must learn to use new email tools inside their CRM or other external tools requiring training. Sales can use Outlook to reach prospects, and data is sent to their CRM, with enhanced information about opens and click-throughs.
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
SEPTEMBER 1, 2010 [2009, CRM] Hard Data to Justify Your Marketing Automation Investment
This paper contains step-by-step instructions for building a business case and even a link to a slide deck you can use as a template. Second, they also report improvements that respondents specifically said were “a result of integration between marketing technologies and CRM”.) Summary: So you want some hard numbers to prove the value of marketing automation? Here's a bunch. client asked yesterday if I had some benchmark information to justify the cost of her marketing automation project. If anyone else cares to expand on this list, even better. Statistics include: • 16.5%
| | WEBBIQUITY
AUGUST 29, 2011 [2009, CRM] Review: Six Small Business CMS and Web Marketing Systems
Should you look at something beyond a CMS—a web marketing system (WMS), that provides additional functions like customer relationship management (CRM) and email? But if you can live within a template (and most of these tools do offer a respectable array of options), you can save thousands of dollars on design and coding costs. If you are just looking to get a site up on the web and already have systems in place for CRM and marketing automation, these tools are worthy of consideration. What’s the best web content management system (CMS) for your small business? Genoo.
| | MODERN B2B MARKETING
MAY 13, 2009 [2009, CRM] Sales and Marketing Alignment: Thought Leadership with Jill Konrath
m talking about things like email messaging, provocative questions, ROI analysis tools, voicemail scripts, presentation templates. These services alert marketers and sellers to key events, management changes, and more -- all within their CRM system. The next interview in the B2B Marketing thought leader interview series is with Jill Konrath, Chief Sales Officer and Author of Selling to Big Companies. This interview with Jill provides great insight and best practices to improve sales and marketing alignment and shorten the sales cycle for B2B companies. Enjoy! technology.
| || || || |
MODERN B2B MARKETING | FRIDAY, JUNE 12, 2009 [2009, CRM] Marketing Features in Salesforce Summer 09
Some of my favorite new features are: Campaign Member Fields in Email Templates is great because you can put an email template in Salesforce for your sales team to use that references a field from a campaign, which could never be done before. To set up email templates, click Setup |Communication Templates | Email Templates. After July 2009, you can create Custom Fields on Campaign Member Records. There are many new features for marketer to check out in the Summer 09 release of Salesforce.com. You can register for it here. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010 [2009, CRM] 5 Things to Think about Before Hitting the Send Button « Loopfuse.
can add lead information directly from my CRM and populate it into an email campaign I am sending. So I take the time to incorporate the link into the overall design of my email template. About Us Contact Us OneView Marketing Dashboard Email Marketing Lead Capture Lead Nurturing CRM Integration Lead Scoring Lead Management Marketing Reports OneView API Support Support Home Knowledge Base Community Forums Reference Documentation Videos and Screencasts What is Marketing Automation? Because once that button has been pressed – there is no going back. Is there a call-to-action? MORE >>
DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010 [2009, CRM] 12 Social Media Tools for B2B Pre-Event Marketing
Eventbrite provides everything you need including custom page templates and the ability to sell tickets. Whether it’s a webinar or a multi-day conference, leveraging social media can help event organizers extend an event’s visibility, attendance and pre-event conversations. If you are running an event, consider promotion in the following areas: 1. LinkedIn Events Setting up an event in LinkedIn is a fairly simple process. Once your event is created, invite your connections to attend. so your event may show up in their recommendations. Promote your event by running a contest. MORE >>
THE ROI GUY | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2006 [2009, CRM] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Is Return on Customer (ROC) a good.
Return on Customer (ROC) is a Pepper’s and Rogers twist on normal return on investment (ROI) analysis to help companies quantify the returns from various marketing and CRM initiatives. Most CRM ROI oriented business cases focus too much on the near term, counting only direct “hard benefits and ignoring the more important soft benefits that relate to customer satisfaction, retention and lifetime value optimization. What is the best time-frame to use for CRM ROI? Time Frame for Measuring CRM ROI? Without customers, you dont have a business. MORE >>
- [2009, CRM] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Hard and Soft ROI - The differences and. THE ROI GUY | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2006
- [2009, CRM] WordPress Plugin 2.0 « Loopfuse Marketing Automation Blog – The. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- [2009, CRM] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [2009, CRM] Forrester: Understand and Drive Outcomes for Sales & Marketing Success TOM PISELLO | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
- [2009, CRM] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Drive Budget Planning with the “IT. TOM PISELLO | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
- [2009, CRM] Building a ROMI Calculator DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [2009, CRM] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: The IT Hierarchy of Needs: Categorizing. THE ROI GUY | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2005
- [2009, CRM] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: TCA Champ - Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server? THE ROI GUY | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2006
- [2009, CRM] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: SMB IT Spending Recovers: Looking for. TOM PISELLO | THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2010
- [2009, CRM] OneView Plugin for WordPress « Loopfuse Marketing Automation Blog. LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, MAY 28, 2010
- [2009, CRM] Smart Marketing: An interview with Tom Pick SMART MARKETING | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2005
- [2009, CRM] Direct Marketing Trends for 2006 - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2005
- [2009, CRM] Website Cloning for Fast Product Launch - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, APRIL 11, 2006
- [2009, CRM] SalesFusion Combines Online and Offline Marketing with CRM CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
- [2009, CRM] Demand Generation Usability Scores - Part 1 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2009
- [2009, CRM] Treehouse Interactive MarketingView Combines Demand Generation with Campaign ROI Tracking CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2009
- [2009, CRM] True Influence Opens a Window into Future Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2009
- [2009, CRM] Eloqua Adds Free Implementation Offering CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, MAY 12, 2009
- [2009, CRM] LeadLife Mixes Advanced and Simple Features CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2009
- [2009, CRM] Marqui Combines Content Management and Demand Generation CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2009
- [2009, CRM] SiteCore Adds Analytics and Marketing To Web Content Management CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- [2009, CRM] Jesubi Doubles Sales Prospecting Efficiency CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2009
- [2009, CRM] Helmsman Shows How To Serve Small Business Marketers CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- [2009, CRM] Not Ready for Marketing Automation. Now What? MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.