| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
NOVEMBER 4, 2009 [2009, Analytics] Winners of the 2009 Markie Awards
It was a great night last night in San Francisco with the Markies awards gala being the show highlight at Eloqua Experience. Congratulations to the winners, to the finalists, and to all the marketers who created great campaigns, deepened their alignment with sales, or achieved new heights in their analytics. Tags: B2C Marketing Social media Markies B2B Marketing Eloqua
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
SEPTEMBER 23, 2009 [2009, Analytics] Web Analytics Is Dead. So Is Customer Centricity. I Need a Drink.
Both announcements share several interesting features: they don't rely on traditional Web analytics (tracking page views); they involve vendors who report data from consumer panels; and they relate to measuring advertising measurement. But I think they, along with the Omniture/Adobe deal itself, hint at something more profound: the end of Web analytics as we know it. But many marketers are just getting their arms around traditional Web analytics. demand generation vendors: Eloqua , Silverpop , Marketo , etc.) Second, content will be self-optimizing.
JUNE 27, 2013 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[2009, Analytics] Adobe Buys B2C Marketing Automation Leader Neolane: One Gap Filled, But Where's CRM?
SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[2009, Analytics] Follow The Money To The CMO
SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 | BLUE FOCUS MARKETING
[2009, Analytics] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter
APRIL 15, 2012 | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
[2009, Analytics] B2B Email Benchmarks: Answers Vary Widely
OCTOBER 17, 2011 | LOOPFUSE
[2009, Analytics] Marketing Automation Blueprint - The Ultimate "How To" Guide
MARCH 16, 2011 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[2009, Analytics] The Four Pillars Of Revenue Performance Management
| || || |
| | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX
NOVEMBER 5, 2009 [2009, Analytics] B2B Marketing University: For Now, Marketing Automation and CRM Are Still Separate
typically include a CRM option for clients who don’t want to pay for a separate Salesforce.com or other license - firms aimed at larger installations ( Marketo , Eloqua , Pardot , Genius.com ) are providing widgets that give sales people direct access to marketing automation information. As Joe Moloney was listing the limits that Salesforce.com places on mass access to client data, I recalled that these are in place fundamentally to avoid large analytical queries that could slow down response for all other users of the shared systems. Vendors take note.
| | CHRIS KOCH
JULY 24, 2009 [2009, Analytics] We need an app for that
I’ve been working on a report for ITSMA clients this week about analytics and it got me thinking about the proverbial bigger picture of B2B marketing. We know from our research that we in marketing don’t do much with analytics—i.e., Only 50% of marketers in our survey said they had analytics programs, and of these, few were focused on predicting behavior; most were simply reporting past behavior. Even rarer is the ability to carry those analytics all the way through to a sale. Make the analytics come to us. But we need to start doing that. Lead scoring.
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
JULY 31, 2009 [2009, Analytics] Demandbase: A New Twist In The Lead Management Automation Market
would put the lead management automation crop here: Eloqua, Loopfuse, Manticore Technologies, Market2Lead, Marketo, and Vtrenz. 3) Online activity analytics — rather than examine overall site traffic and usage patterns like Omniture and WebTrends, these tools focus more on tracking what one individual or opportunity is doing. Analytics include Web site visits, return visits, email opens, and click-throughs with an emphasis on letting marketing, insides sales, or account managers know when these activities happen. The technology appears useful at both ends of this spectrum.
| | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
MARCH 16, 2011 [2009, Analytics] The Four Pillars Of Revenue Performance Management
For Eloqua that challenge was in 2002. The solution Eloqua came up with is known today as lead scoring , and it’s a fundamental building block of sales and marketing alignment. By 2009 our CEO, Joe Payne, was talking about indicators that would would help marketers standardize reports like income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements. Analytics that drive action. Revenue Performance Management benchmarking forecasting Joe Payne lead management Lead Scoring marketing automation predictive analytics revenue revenue performance RPMShare email.
| || || || |
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 2012 [2009, Analytics] B2B Email Benchmarks: Answers Vary Widely
One of the things I’m enjoying about my new role as head of analytics at Left Brain DGA is being closer to hands-on marketing than I was as a consultant. found five relevant studies dating back to 2009. Taking the oldest first: Silverpop International Email Marketing Benchmark Study, 2009 This one doesn’t break out results by mailer type, so it’s probably dominated by business-to- consumer marketers. market, but the 2009 Silverpop study showed similar figures for both. That one came up last week and led me to review my files on industry benchmarks. Here is the U.S. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2010 [2009, Analytics] Manticore VII Marketing Automation and Lead Generation Released
The company’s original focus was on web analytics. It competes with vendors such as Marketo , Eloqua , Marketbright and Genoo. As Jeff and other executives in this space point out, the biggest barrier to adoption isn’t the technology—which over time has become both more powerful and easy to use—but rather the change of mindset required, and developing analytical, process-driven marketing practices that capitalize on building upon the information prospects already have to help move them through the marketing and sales pipeline. Share this on del.icio.us. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 [2009, Analytics] 7 Must-Follow Marketing Automation Blogs « Loopfuse Marketing.
Follow LeadSloth on Twitter for the most up-to-date events announced in the marketing automation space: @leadsloth Customer Experience Matrix : Managed by David Raab, this blog’s focus is mostly centered around industry news within marketing automation and complementary spaces like web analytics, email marketing, and SEO. Digital Body Language : Steve Woods, CTO of Eloqua, is a visionary in the space of demand generation and marketing automation. David has covered the industry for a long time and is possibly the most knowledgeable (and objective) blogger in the field. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2011 [2009, Analytics] Marketing Automation Blueprint - The Ultimate "How To" Guide
joined a UK technology start-up as Marketing Manager in 2009 and was immediately tasked with increasing the number of high quality leads to our sales team by 500%. There are a number of marketing automation vendors out there including Eloqua, Marketo and Pardot. Marketing automation tools all have powerful reporting features to compliment the good work you’re probably already doing with web analytics software and your CRM. This is a guest post from Tom Callway, Marketing Manager at IT monitoring platform company Opsview. Tough call? Yes, but this is how I did it. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010 [2009, Analytics] The Future of Marketing Automation « Loopfuse Marketing Automation.
Steven Woods over at Eloqua did a great job of describing this in his book Digital Body Language. Tags: Demand Generation , Digital Body Language , Eloqua , Integrated Profile Management , Marketing Automation , Steven Woods This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 16th, 2010 at 10:02 pm and is filed under Marketing , Marketing Automation , OneView , Sales , Web Analytics. The Future of Marketing Automation June 16th, 2010 by Marcus Tewksbury Over the last couple of years, particularly in the marketing space, nothing has been hotter than the marketing automation space. MORE >>
- [2009, Analytics] The Value in Free Marketing Automation LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JULY 6, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] Adobe Buys B2C Marketing Automation Leader Neolane: One Gap Filled, But Where's CRM? CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, JUNE 27, 2013
- [2009, Analytics] Genoo Aims to Shake Up Marketing Automation Market WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] Marketing Automation Trends for 2010 LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] The Pond Just Got More Crowded: Google, Salesforce.com and Sequoia Invest in HubSpot CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2011
- [2009, Analytics] 2012 #Nifty50 Top Men in Technology on Twitter BLUE FOCUS MARKETING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2012
- [2009, Analytics] Marketing Automation for the Inbound Challenged-Part 3: Vendors I B2B IDEAS @ WORK | WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] Mobile Optimization: How To Optimize Your Website For Mobile. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] Follow The Money To The CMO B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- [2009, Analytics] B2B Lead Management Market Heats Up DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Tom Pisello: The ROI Guy: Alinean Launches Interactive White Papers TOM PISELLO | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] Bulls on Parade LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2008
- [2009, Analytics] OSBC 2008 Review LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2008
- [2009, Analytics] Funded. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Congratulations to Zimbra LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Empowering Sales with Business Directory Integration LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Q&A with Laura Ramos – Part 3: Implementation & Keys to Success LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] Oracle acquires a million lines of code LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] Take a Sales Guy to Lunch: Bridging the Sales & Marketing Divide THE POINT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Aprimo Marketing Studio Supports Sophisticated Business Marketers CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | SUNDAY, JANUARY 31, 2010
- [2009, Analytics] Marketing Automation Update: Manticore VII Released WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] We need an app for that CHRIS KOCH | FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Genoo Aims to Shake Up Marketing Automation Space WEBMARKETCENTRAL | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Demand Generation Usability Scores - Part 4 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2009
- [2009, Analytics] Having a blast with B2B email? ACQUIRING MINDS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.