| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MARKETING GENIUS BLOG
APRIL 1, 2010 [CRM, Digg] CRM & Marketing Automation: 7 Critical Integration Points
While CRM systems are not built for marketers , Marketing Automation systems are and you can use the same contacts. The two systems should stay in sync at all times, so that updates from the CRM system flow into the Marketing Automation system and vice versa. In this post I’d like to delve a little deeper and look at the seven critical points for integrating CRM with Marketing Automation successfully. For the initial setup, the fields from the CRM system need to be mapped to fields in the Marketing Automation system. CRM Triggers. Digg this!
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
OCTOBER 22, 2010 [CRM, Digg] Understanding B2B Campaign Responses – Building a Methodology
We discovered that prospects respond at a significantly lower rate than customers. It’s also clear that response rates vary by the methodology used to conduct the marketing touch, with email prospecting consistently performing at the lowest response rate. Prospect with no Previous Response — Among this segment we found the response rates are influenced by the touch method used.
AUGUST 1, 2011 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[CRM, Digg] 3 Lead Management Questions Sales will Ask Marketing
JULY 21, 2011 | MARKETING GENIUS BLOG
[CRM, Digg] Bootstrapping Your Sales and Marketing: Part 2
APRIL 21, 2011 | MARKETING GENIUS BLOG
[CRM, Digg] Time for “Customer Scoring”
APRIL 4, 2011 | WRITING ON THE WEB
[CRM, Digg] Is Your White Paper a Sales Pitch in Disguise?
MARCH 30, 2011 | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
[CRM, Digg] A Secret No More: Eloqua on Salesforce’s Acquisition of Radian6
MARCH 23, 2011 | WEBBIQUITY
[CRM, Digg] 9 Criteria for Selecting a Social Media Monitoring Tool
| || || |
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
OCTOBER 14, 2010 [CRM, Digg] Are Personas the New Customer Segments?
There isn’t a single user or customer or prospect, there are many different segments, which you can easily forget if you focus on just one. We try to get as close to a 360-degree view of these customer and prospect groups as possible, and we dig and dig across an organization to find the data to support these robust portraits. Share this on LinkedIn. Digg this!
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
OCTOBER 25, 2010 [CRM, Digg] Understanding the Five Customer Relationship Stages to Full Engagement With Your Brand
As our clients juggle new channels, new technology and new media, we realize that their relationships with their customers and prospects have to be 24/7 and “always on. Before your prospects ever make a purchase, they are probably talking about you with their friends or researching your products online. Follow Martha on Twitter or connect with her on LinkedIn. Digg this!
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
SEPTEMBER 10, 2010 [CRM, Digg] What the Grateful Dead Can Teach Us About Consumer Insights and Marketing.
Ultimately, we all are, as are all of our customers and prospects. Connect with Bill on LinkedIn , or follow him on Twitter. Share this on LinkedIn. Digg this! Analytics CRM Marketing Creative Marketing Metrics and Reporting Marketing Strategy Multi-Channel Marketing Personalized Communication Social Media Bill Harriss consumer insightsBill Harriss. link].
| | TRADESMEN INSIGHTS
SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 [CRM, Digg] 5 Helpful Hints to Attract New Business Using Your Blog
Marketing to the professional tradesman in the Construction, Industrial and MRO markets Home About Me Contact Market Overviews Newsletter Podcasts Services 5 Helpful Hints to Attract New Business Using Your Blog Your Blog is a repository of helpful content that can effectively attract a large number of prospective customers. Write consistently: is important to creating regular readership.
| || || || |
MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2011 [CRM, Digg] Bootstrapping Your Sales and Marketing: Part 2
Regardless of the fact that you will be “pounding the pavement , you will need to keep a record of your prospective customer interactions and sales pipeline from those interactions. “expensive ) customer relationship management (CRM) system to get started. You can create a simple database of basic information about the prospects and insights gained as well as any follow-up promised. Zoho’s offering is nice because it allows for easy upgrade to their CRM app when you need it. Share this on LinkedIn. Digg this! Tweet This! MORE >>
MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011 [CRM, Digg] The State of Marketing Automation 2011
Thus, your marketing system may think he is a prospect and treat him as such, when your CRM recognizes him as a customer. This gives marketers the ability to know where prospects come from, what prompted them to engage with the company and what the next steps in the nurturing process should be, once they become known. Share this on LinkedIn. Digg this! Yesterday, I had the opportunity to co-present on a webinar with Amanda Batista, from DemandGen Report and Chris Parisi, from Bulldog Solutions, on the State of Marketing Automation in 2011. Tweet This! MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010 [CRM, Digg] B2B Sales Enablement: Using B2B Sales Optimization Dashboards
In addition, it includes ranking of prospects by potential and by timing, allowing reps to focus their efforts on those opportunities that are most likely to generate the highest return in the shortest time frame. At the rep level, the dashboard allows reps to look across their books of business and drill down to those opportunities, customers, or prospects that need attention. B2B sales dashboard capabilities are contained within many CRM systems, but my sense is that those tools are not leveraged as frequently or as well as they could be. Share this on LinkedIn. MORE >>
MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010 [CRM, Digg] Making Sales & Marketing More Social
It used to be very clear where marketing ended and sales began: marketing’s goal was to get a prospect’s contact information, and sales would take it from there. Today, marketing plays a much bigger role in nurturing and educating prospects until they are ready to talk business, which previously was the exclusive domain of sales. This is usually the CRM system. Sales people will work directly with in CRM system, while marketing can use an email marketing or marketing automation system that is tightly integrated with the CRM system. Digg this! MORE >>
MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2011 [CRM, Digg] Salesforce vs. Oracle, Battle of Titans at Sales 2.0 Conference
What was most gratifying about this year’s conference was the much needed show-down between two major CRM platform leaders: Salesforce and Oracle. Imagine,” he said, “that a Sales guy could use CRM like Amazon’s users, knowing immediately not only everything a prospect has done in the past, but what he is likely to BUY in the immediate future”. transaction history + web) data is integrated enough, and then run through a powerful enough analytics engine across customers and prospects, the Sales 2.0 Share this on LinkedIn. Digg this! solution. Neither. MORE >>
- [CRM, Digg] 78 (of the) Best Social Media Marketing Tips, Guides, Tools and Strategies of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Monday Marketing Term: Multi-Channel Visitor Tracking MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] 9 Social Listening & Tracking Tools MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | FRIDAY, MAY 7, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Can Lead Generation Become More than “Frosting and Cherries?” FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Live From SXSWi: Social Capital & The Hunt For The Magic Metric IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
- [CRM, Digg] Time for “Customer Scoring” MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 2011
- [CRM, Digg] 9 Criteria for Selecting a Social Media Monitoring Tool WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011
- [CRM, Digg] 3 Lead Management Questions Sales will Ask Marketing IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
- [CRM, Digg] Top 10 Demand Generation Metrics MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] WEBINAR: LoopFuse 101 for your Sales Team LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] A Secret No More: Eloqua on Salesforce’s Acquisition of Radian6 IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2011
- [CRM, Digg] An Interview with Sean Geehan, CEO and Founder Geehan Group BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Top 111 B2B Marketing Posts and 34 Hottest Topics for 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [CRM, Digg] Taking Your Website to the Next Level: Getting your Website Built LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Is Your White Paper a Sales Pitch in Disguise? WRITING ON THE WEB | MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2011
- [CRM, Digg] How to sell stuff on your B2B blog without being annoying GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Top 56 B2B Marketing Posts October 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Getting the Most From Your Mobile Marketing Campaign. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] 100 Social Media & Content Marketing Predictions for 2010 JUNTA 42 | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- [CRM, Digg] Marketing & Writing Resources to Jumpstart Your Brain - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2007
- [CRM, Digg] April’s Popular Posts: Social, CRM & Marketing Automation MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Why CRM Is Not Enough For B2B Marketing MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | TUESDAY, MARCH 30, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Best of 2009: Social Media Marketing, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Create a Universal “Lead” Definition in 5 Steps MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
- [CRM, Digg] Demand Generation Vendors Offer Few Social Media Applications CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MATRIX | TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
- [CRM, Digg] Lead Management Features MARKETING GENIUS BLOG | WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.