| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY
OCTOBER 5, 2010 50 (of the) Best Twitter Guides, Stats, Tips and Tools of 2010 (So Far)
While a dwindling number of business executives still dismiss Twitter as a waste of time, recent research suggests it is one of the most valuable social networks for business. Awareness of Twitter has exploded; 87% of Americans said they were “familiar with” Twitter in a poll taken earlier this year, versus just 5% in 2008 and 26% in 2009. Twitter Facts, Figures & Stats.
| | BIZNOLOGY
APRIL 9, 2013 Kiss your line-of-shame smack on its social media lips!
“Goose, it’s time to buzz the tower.” And ” And if you’re not willing to publically buzz the tower — to really set the windows rattling and maybe put some coffee down the captain’s shirtfront — you’ll never be able to differentiate yourself from all the other people who are hitting all the same points with the same tone. What do I mean?
| || || |
| | DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING
SEPTEMBER 30, 2010 Get the Most Out of Twitter Hashtags
Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video Google Buzz Social media MARKETING Business Advertise Network Blippr iPhone App Mashable France MashDeck Twitter App Mobile Site Social Media Events Twitter Guide Book Facebook Guide Book Partners App Development WordPress Experts MaxCDN Content Delivery Dynect Managed DNS OpenX Rackspace Hosting ConVerdge Communities About Us Submit a Tip! One of the most complex features of Twitter for new users to understand is the hashtag , a topic with a hash symbol (“# ) at the start to identify it. hastags.
| | BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY
APRIL 1, 2010 Using Content to Build Trust in B2B Marketing
And Social Media can actually help accelerate this stat for you because of the viral effect. If you know this going into the launch plan – then its just a matter of how you are going to sequence those messages (for example do you send out the eBook first with a link to the video second and the press release third with the virtual event forth and the blog/twitter buzz fifth?)
| || | IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENUE
APRIL 28, 2011 5 Social Media Savvy Nonprofits
Twitter. Some organizations treat like Twitter like just another broadcasting channel, tossing up the latest plea for funding or information about their next gala. The National Wildlife Federation has mastered the art of engagement on Twitter. But the NWF went a step further, setting up a separate “ Wildlife Watch ” Twitter stream. by Jesse Noyes | Tweet this. Facebook.
| || || || |
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS Social Media Use by Job Function Stats – Indicates Need to Change.
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010
Slowly, but surely, you’ll have folks who are willing to participate, and with any luck, that enthusiasm will go viral
inside your company. Connect with Wendy on LinkedIn , Facebook or Twitter
. Post on Google Buzz
this! Wendy Boyce. In a previous post we looked at the top 25 industries using social media , as presented in the NetProspex Fall 2010 Social Business Report. In that report, there is also a section on social media usage by job function. I found the results to be interesting and daunting all at the same time. The proof is in the numbers. MORE >>
WEBBIQUITY 78 (of the) Best Social Media Marketing Tips, Guides, Tools and Strategies of 2010 (So Far)
| MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010
Todd Heim supplies a helpful guide to best practices for building a following on and generating traffic from social bookmarking sites like Digg
, Reddit, Mixx and Propeller. HOW TO: Create Custom Backgrounds for Twitter
, YouTube, & MySpace by Mashable. Andrew Ran Wong provides a valuable list of productivity tips for Gmail, Twitter
, Facebook, blogs, Google and other social networks to help readers get more done in less time. brand personalities Facebook and Twitter
users hate by iMedia Connection. Razorfish: Social Influence Marketing Trends by Digital Buzz
Blog. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS The Social Media Bandwagon Has Become a Supersonic Jet.
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
Social Media is not just using Twitter
or posting updates on Facebook. Some of the basic aspects might include: Integrating Social Media with your email marketing campaigns: Allowing your email subscribers to share your content can take a campaign with a limited email subscriber base viral
, allowing not only your product or service offering more visibility, but potentially increasing your email subscriber base. But why not add a layer of Social Media touch-points to that same campaign to allow it to go viral
beyond your mailing list? Post on Google Buzz
this! MORE >>
TOMORROW PEOPLE How NOT to Do Social Media - Three Disastrous Social Media C**k Ups
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2012
The recent sale of former social media darling Digg
for $500,000 (it was valued at $175m four years ago) is a timely reminder that in the world of social media , nothing is forever. Behold, three exercises in social media slapstick: Skittles falls prey to Twitter
trolls. The gig was to set up a rolling feed that would update every time somebody mentioned 'Skittles' on Twitter
. In 2011, Chrysler's Twitter
feed played host to the following pearl of wisdom: "I find it ironic that Detroit is known as the #motorcity and yet no one here knows how to *ing drive.". jason! MORE >>
HUBSPOT The Ultimate Glossary: 101 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
An example of this is the Twitter
API. is popularly used to condense long URLs to make them easier to share on social networks such as Twitter
is a social news website that allows members to submit and vote for articles. The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral
emails. Google Buzz
- Google Buzz
is a social networking and messaging tool from Google, designed to integrate into the company's web-based email program, Gmail. On the web today, things change fast. MORE >>
- 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- 10 Ways to Use Facebook as a List Building Tool WRITING ON THE WEB | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2010
- The Ultimate Glossary: 120 Social Media Marketing Terms Explained HUBSPOT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- 90 Tips to Make Your Blog Rock DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- Best Social Media Stats and Market Research of 2010 (So Far) WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- What’s So Funny About Social Media and Online Marketing? WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, MAY 30, 2010
- Brand Evangelism: NASCAR Style With Tony Stewart FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- 4 Tips for B2B Marketing on Facebook DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- Top 111 B2B Marketing Posts and 34 Hottest Topics for 2010 B2B MARKETING ZONE POSTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- Social media was the engine for America’s Tea Party “revolution” GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- 5 Proven Strategies for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- Blog Marketing Tactics - 10 Tested, Proven Ideas DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- 19 New Featured Sources on the B2B Marketing Zone WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- Xerox “Talks the Walk” with Marketing 2.0 FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | SUNDAY, JUNE 20, 2010
- Jargon & Buzz Words Still Running Wild! - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | SATURDAY, AUGUST 11, 2007
- Engagement - Just another metric? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | MONDAY, AUGUST 13, 2007
- Participation: The 5th "P" - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2006
- Marketing to SMBs - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2007
- What does a leads score really mean? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | THURSDAY, MARCH 27, 2008
- Who drives the marketing dialog? - Marketing Interactions MARKETING INTERACTIONS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2008
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.