Five Ways to Avoid Getting Burned by Outsourced B2B Sales Lead Generation
APRIL 6, 2017
Your list/database is 60% of the reason why programs succeed (the other 40% is the message and media). Based on my experience over the past almost 30-years it seems that everyone has been burned by outsourced lead generation. Often multiple times. And, at lot of times executives will say “I tried it and it didn’t work.” Many will acknowledge that the failure(s) were partially their fault.