B2B Marketing Zone and Tom Pick, a well-known B2B Marketing expert, recently conducted a survey of over 450 senior B2B marketing professionals about the impact of COVID-19 on their B2B marketing plans. The results were not surprising in some areas, but were very surprising in others.
Don’t miss this webinar, where Tom will share findings from the survey, from additional market input, and from the audience. By registering, you will get access to the full survey report.
You'll come away with an understanding of what other B2B marketing professionals are doing and actionable insights such as:
- How marketers in your industry and company size are adjusting marketing budgets and event plans to drive lead generation in spite of COVID-19
- Whether marketers are planning on live events this Fall and where budgets slated for live events are going
- How to leverage online events, like webinars, as effective replacements for live events
- Marketing strategies to attract the webinar audience you want and convert webinar attendees into active prospects
- Top tactics and channels for reallocating event marketing dollars
- How to change your messaging so your brand is viewed as relevant (not tone-deaf).
Live polling will be done during the presentation to give you real-time perspective from your peers in addition to the research findings.
April 23, 2020 9:30 AM PDT, 12:30 PM EDT, 5:30 PM GMT