Why You Should Use Long-Tail Keywords in Your SEO Campaign
AUGUST 20, 2019
In SEO, there are two types of keywords: “head” keywords and “long-tail” keywords. Over 70% of search queries are made up of long-tail keywords while the other 30% consist of head keywords, as shown in the below graph: If you are ignoring long-tail keywords then you are ignoring 70% of the search traffic. What Are Long-Tail Keywords? Some examples of long-tail keywords are: White Adidas shoes with green stripes.
Let's personalize your content