| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WRITESPARK
MARCH 13, 2012 White Papers: Does Your Writer Have an Eye for Detail?
Given that a white paper is usually a showcase marketing piece for your product and company, you have every right to expect that the writer has done the detail work to create a quality draft. Content Marketing White Papers Working with Writers technical marketing technical sales white papersAn obvious typo. usage that shows a clear misunderstanding of the word's meaning or proper use. statement of quantitative results where the math doesn't add up. missing or incorrect source citation. Worse yet, even a simple spelling error can result in a large loss of online sales.
| | WRITESPARK
MARCH 16, 2010 10 Signals That Your Project Needs a Professional Copywriter
Sales Materials Working with Writers copywriter copywriting copywriting services outsource copywriting professional copywriter technical copywriterIn an ideal world, you would use a professional writer for every marketing or public relations document produced by your company. But limited budgets likely mean you can assign only the most high-value projects to a freelance copywriter.
| || || |
| | WRITESPARK
MAY 14, 2013 How Services Firms Grow with Online Marketing (Guest Post)
We wondered how three groups of professionals use 15 common online marketing tools in order to discover what tools work best when marketing professional service firms. 'A note from Janice: Professional services for activities such as infrastructure assessments, deployment planning, and outsourced IT operations are a significant revenue stream for many technology companies.
| | WRITESPARK
SEPTEMBER 24, 2009 Why Technology Marcom Needs a Technical Copywriter
technical copywriter can work effectively with engineers and other SMEs to get the right input for a document, without wasting their time on very basic explanations or inappropriate tangents. Content Marketing Sales Materials Working with WritersBut for marcom managers, the question remains: "What kind of copywriter is right for my projects?" Understands technical marketing.
| | WRITESPARK
JANUARY 9, 2013 Refresh Your Best Marketing Content
Content Marketing Sales Materials Working with Writers content marketing content writer technical content technical marketingAt the beginning of the year, your content marketing plans are likely focused on new, new, new: New white papers, sales brochures, Web articles, and customer case studies. Has any piece of marketing content in your library had the same ROI?
| | WRITESPARK
FEBRUARY 14, 2012 Case Studies: Ask Short, Clear Questions
Allows you to conduct interviews by e-mail for customers who prefer to work that way or when their spoken language skills may make a telephone interview a difficult experience. When you ask questions during a case study interview, do you talk too much? If you're getting answers that are lackluster, confusing, or less complete or enthusiastic than you expect, the problem may be how you asked the questions. Common symptoms: Using more than two sentences for a question. Asking for too much information in a single question. Forces you to focus on one topic at a time.
| || || || |
WRITESPARK Top 10 Ways To Be a Good SME
| TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
As a technical copywriter, I greatly enjoy working
with engineers and other subject-matter experts (SMEs). do you find helpful for the working
relationship between SMEs and writers? White Papers Working
with Writers copywriting high-tech SME subject-matter experts technical copywriterBut as an SME, there are several things you can do to make everyone's job easier and create a more collaborative and productive relationship with a writer. Here are my top ten ways to be a good SME: . Respect the fact that you know the product, the writer knows good writing. MORE >>
WRITESPARK Why the Best Writer is a Busy Writer
| TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
You have a project that is due next week and you need a writer who can start work
on it immediately. You finally assign the project to the first writer who says “yes” to the schedule, cross your fingers and hope that person will produce acceptable work
with Writers copywriter copywriting copywriting services freelance copywriter freelance writer technical copywriter technical writer white paperYou search for a freelance writer, but so many are busy. In the meantime, you forget about those other writers who declined the project because they’re too busy. MORE >>
WRITESPARK Do You Need a Specialty Copywriter?
| TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2012
instead, I recommend that clients find a writer whose focuses on this kind of work
. Additionally, some writers may know how to work
with producers on video and podcast scripts, while others may not have the visual and auditory thinking skills required by these projects. But if you choose the right writers--and use them for projects where they can work
most effectively--you'll likely ease your project burden and receive better content as well. . It's easy to understand that not every freelance writer is a good match for every marketing project. MORE >>
WRITESPARK Your SMEs are tasked with more writing, but should they actually do it?
| WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011
If so, how do you work
with them to develop good content? . Content Marketing Sales Materials Working
with Writers SME as writer technical copywriter technical marketing writing technical sales materialsWhether they like it or not, whether they feel capable or not, many technical subject matter experts (SMEs) are now expected to be a white paper writer, a web content writer, and a blog post writer. However, in most cases, these writing assignments aren't getting done--which is frustrating to both the SMEs and the marcom managers who oversee these projects. MORE >>
WRITESPARK Tell Your Own Stories
| TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2010
Here are some sites to explore if internal stories would be suitable for promoting your company's products and services: Cisco Systems: Cisco IT at Work
(Disclosure: Cisco is a client and I have written a substantial amount of content for this subsite.) Does your company produce a product that it uses internally? If so, have you written your own case study? Some of the largest technology companies are certainly users of their own products. And many have produced case studies, white papers, and other resources about the implementations, the value gained, and the lessons learned. MORE >>
- Interviews Part 2: Are your questions leading or asking? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 2010
- New Year, New Projects, New Writer? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- Do You Want a Case Study or Just Feedback? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2013
- Justifying the Cost of an Experienced Freelance Writer WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012
- Four Tips to Guarantee Freelancer Websites Deliver Great Results (Guest Post) WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2013
- Is Your Marketing Project Ready for a Writer? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- Insist on the Right Copywriter WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- How a Freelance Writer Can Help Solve Marcom Project Issues WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011
- The Value of LTRs with Freelance Copywriters WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010
- How to Tell When You Have a Good Freelance Copywriter WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010
- Do You Need a Freelancer or an Agency? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010
- Why Does Writing Take So Long? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
- Good Writers: You Can Never Know Too Many WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2011
- What Does the Content Tell You? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- When the Draft has "Problems" WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2008
- What To Do With a "Not Quite Ready" Technology Case Study WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
- Is Your Topic Worthy of a White Paper? WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
- Technology PR Sessions at 2008 PRSA Conference WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2008
- Technical Writer or Technical Copywriter? What's the Difference? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2008
- Conference Focuses on Making the Most of Customer References WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2008
- How Marketers Can Help Salespeople Succeed with Large Companies WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2008
- B2B Tech Buyers Like Social Media WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2009
- Helping Your Customers Market to Their Customers WRITESPARK | THURSDAY, APRIL 23, 2009
- Are you still selling after the customer has been sold? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2010
- How a Freelance Copywriter Can Help You Manage Marketing Projects WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010
- Is It "Use It or Lose It" Time For Your Marketing Budget? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- Justifying the Cost of a Professional Copy Writer WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- Get More Value from Your Content WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.