| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WRITESPARK
MAY 14, 2013 [Work] How Services Firms Grow with Online Marketing (Guest Post)
We wondered how three groups of professionals use 15 common online marketing tools in order to discover what tools work best when marketing professional service firms. A note from Janice: Professional services for activities such as infrastructure assessments, deployment planning, and outsourced IT operations are a significant revenue stream for many technology companies.
| | WRITESPARK
FEBRUARY 12, 2013 [Work] Four Tips to Guarantee Freelancer Websites Deliver Great Results (Guest Post)
expert) and Chicago Manual of Style-freak who dabbles in social media, works in. Work through breakfast, lunch, and dinner (again), and do it yourself. Working with Writers elance finding a freelance writer freelance copywriter freelance websitesA note from Janice: I know that not every technology company has the budget to hire a freelance technical copywriter with my depth of subject knowledge, writing skill, and marketing savvy. For these companies, the freelance marketplace sites can be a good way to find writers for less-demanding content projects. The current. In the.
DECEMBER 10, 2013 | WRITESPARK
[Work] Good Content Marketing Resources You May Have Missed
NOVEMBER 6, 2013 | WRITESPARK
[Work] When You Can't Find a Writer Who Knows Your Technology
OCTOBER 8, 2013 | WRITESPARK
[Work] Maximizing the Content Value of an Interview Call
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013 | WRITESPARK
[Work] Can Your Copywriter Do the Math?
AUGUST 13, 2013 | WRITESPARK
[Work] Do You Need a Long-Form or Short-Form Copywriter?
MAY 14, 2013 | WRITESPARK
[Work] How Services Firms Grow with Online Marketing (Guest Post)
| | WRITESPARK
AUGUST 14, 2012 [Work] Justifying the Cost of an Experienced Freelance Writer
The factors below show the often-overlooked value to be gained by working with a long-established freelance writer. Deliver high quality for your materials by focusing only on project types where they can produce their best work. Offer ideas and perspectives, gained from working with multiple clients, that can improve your materials. Work Quality. Content Marketing Sales Materials Working with Writers copywriting budget copywriting servicesBut it's a question you will want to ask any freelance copywriter you hire. The reason? Value Area. Project Management.
| | WRITESPARK
AUGUST 13, 2013 [Work] Do You Need a Long-Form or Short-Form Copywriter?
Content Marketing Sales Materials Working with Writers case study content marketing copywriter long form content social media update white paper A typical job ad for a copywriter includes a statement like this: "Must be able to write all types of content, from white papers to webpages to tweets.". Sounds good, right? What should you expect of a long-form copywriter?
| | WRITESPARK
MARCH 2, 2011 [Work] Your SMEs are tasked with more writing, but should they actually do it?
If so, how do you work with them to develop good content? . Content Marketing Sales Materials Working with Writers SME as writer technical copywriter technical marketing writing technical sales materialsHowever, in most cases, these writing assignments aren't getting done--which is frustrating to both the SMEs and the marcom managers who oversee these projects.
| | WRITESPARK
MARCH 16, 2010 [Work] 10 Signals That Your Project Needs a Professional Copywriter
Sales Materials Working with Writers copywriter copywriting copywriting services outsource copywriting professional copywriter technical copywriterIn an ideal world, you would use a professional writer for every marketing or public relations document produced by your company. But limited budgets likely mean you can assign only the most high-value projects to a freelance copywriter.
WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2013 [Work] Can Your Copywriter Do the Math?
Content Marketing Sales Materials White Papers Working with Writers fact checking infographics statistics copywriting technical copywriter writing technical data What''s wrong with this statement? 30% of users who rely mostly on voice calls + 40% of users who rely mostly on texting = 70% of users are ready to adopt video calls. It seems pretty simple: The numbers 30+40 add up to 70, so the statement must be correct, right? Well, maybe. Would your copywriter catch this error or have the knowledge to avoid it? High or low? Context. Source and fact checking. Charts and infographics. MORE >>
WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012 [Work] Case Studies: Ask Short, Clear Questions
Allows you to conduct interviews by e-mail for customers who prefer to work that way or when their spoken language skills may make a telephone interview a difficult experience. When you ask questions during a case study interview, do you talk too much? If you're getting answers that are lackluster, confusing, or less complete or enthusiastic than you expect, the problem may be how you asked the questions. Common symptoms: Using more than two sentences for a question. Asking for too much information in a single question. Forces you to focus on one topic at a time. MORE >>
WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2013 [Work] Do You Want a Case Study or Just Feedback?
The best way to do this is to work from a predefined list of questions and let the writer guide the interview. A prime customer has just agreed to participate in a case study for your product--great news! But it can be tempting to turn what should be a focused case study interview call into an extended grilling of the customer for every bit of product feedback you can get. That's update mistake for two reasons: The customer may lose patience with the process and back-out of the case study. that add depth and interest to the case study. MORE >>
WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011 [Work] What To Do With a "Not Quite Ready" Technology Case Study
But be sure to reach agreement with the customer about working on a full case study in the future, when the outcome of the complete implementation and results achieved are known. One of your company's sales reps e-mails you in breathless excitement: "We just signed a contract with XYZ company and they are willing to say great things about us. Can we get the writer to do a case study?". Of course, it's not everyday that a customer actually volunteers to give a positive testimonial about your product or company. Have you encountered this situation? How did you handle it? . . MORE >>
WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2012 [Work] Do You Need a Specialty Copywriter?
instead, I recommend that clients find a writer whose focuses on this kind of work. Y our company has a particular market focus. Additionally, some writers may know how to work with producers on video and podcast scripts, while others may not have the visual and auditory thinking skills required by these projects. But if you choose the right writers--and use them for projects where they can work most effectively--you'll likely ease your project burden and receive better content as well. . These ideas can help your search. Your project requires a specific writing style. MORE >>
- [Work] When You Can't Find a Writer Who Knows Your Technology WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2013
- [Work] Tell Your Own Stories WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2010
- [Work] Good Content Marketing Resources You May Have Missed WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- [Work] Refresh Your Best Marketing Content WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- [Work] Maximizing the Content Value of an Interview Call WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2013
- [Work] How a Freelance Writer Can Help Solve Marcom Project Issues WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011
- [Work] Get More Value from Your Content WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2011
- [Work] Good Writers: You Can Never Know Too Many WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2011
- [Work] Is Your Marketing Project Ready for a Writer? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- [Work] Justifying the Cost of a Professional Copy Writer WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
- [Work] The Value of LTRs with Freelance Copywriters WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010
- [Work] How a Freelance Copywriter Can Help You Manage Marketing Projects WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010
- [Work] Insist on the Right Copywriter WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- [Work] Is Your Topic Worthy of a White Paper? WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
- [Work] How to Tell When You Have a Good Freelance Copywriter WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010
- [Work] Why the Best Writer is a Busy Writer WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- [Work] Top 10 Ways To Be a Good SME WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- [Work] Why Does Writing Take So Long? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
- [Work] White Papers: Does Your Writer Have an Eye for Detail? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, MARCH 13, 2012
- [Work] Do You Need a Freelancer or an Agency? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010
- [Work] New Year, New Projects, New Writer? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- [Work] Is It "Use It or Lose It" Time For Your Marketing Budget? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- [Work] Why Technology Marcom Needs a Technical Copywriter WRITESPARK | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- [Work] What Does the Content Tell You? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2010
- [Work] Are you still selling after the customer has been sold? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2010
- [Work] Interviews Part 2: Are your questions leading or asking? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 2010
- [Work] Helping Your Customers Market to Their Customers WRITESPARK | THURSDAY, APRIL 23, 2009
- [Work] B2B Tech Buyers Like Social Media WRITESPARK | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2009
- [Work] Conference Focuses on Making the Most of Customer References WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2008
- [Work] Technology PR Sessions at 2008 PRSA Conference WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2008
- [Work] How Marketers Can Help Salespeople Succeed with Large Companies WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2008
- [Work] When the Draft has "Problems" WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2008
- [Work] Technical Writer or Technical Copywriter? What's the Difference? WRITESPARK | TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2008