| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JULY 7, 2010 Buyer Personas: Where (and How!) to Start | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
Creating a piece of content to address both of their needs may work in some cases, but to truly connect, build trust, and influence that person, you need to be able to address their specific needs individually. Much of what I come across still reeks of “me, me, me; we are great.” This is such an important step for any type of B2B marketing today. Here goes: What is a buyer persona? Right?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
AUGUST 27, 2010 B2B Marketing Metrics That Matter [#B2Bchat Recap] | B2Bbloggers.
He most recently worked as the marketing director at Enquiro, one of North America’s leading search marketing agencies. We decided to take on the topic of metrics after it was recommended by several of our #B2Bchat community members. Here is an edited recap, the highlights of our August 26, 2010 Metrics That Matter in B2B Twitter chat. How do you best communicate metrics internally?
| || || |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
OCTOBER 7, 2010 7 Hot Trends In B2B Marketing Analytics | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
powerful revenue cycle analytics system will work to touch each of the areas below: Revenue cycle modeling Gather information into one area Planning and forecasting Executive level insights Powerful analytics 5. She has worked in marketing for overten years, and in online marketing including social media, searchmarketing, and lead generation and nurturing for the past six. Or Does It?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
MAY 10, 2012 25 Awesome Twitter Tips
Work keywords into your Twitter bio: Make it easy for other Twitter users to find you by working up to three keywords specific to your industry in your bio. Last week Shanna Mallon of Straight North, a leader among Chicago Web design agencies , shared 25 Awesome B2B Blogging Tips. This week she takes on Twitter. Enjoy, Jeremy. For many B2Bs, Twitter is a mystery. To ask questions?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 18 Hot Topics For B2B Blogs | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media.
You can also pick and choose the topics that would work best for your company. Share stories about their work and why they are involved with your company. This challenge is even more difficult if you don’t know what you should blog about. You may write a few posts, run out of ideas and let your blog sit empty as you devote your time to other critical projects. Or Does It?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 11, 2012 10 Ways To Put Old Blog Posts To Good Use
Old blog posts can work hand-in-hand with email campaigns. New and old readers are often eager to explore what you consider your best work. If you have brilliant posts gathering dust in the archives, there’s plenty of things you can do to with them to give your marketing a major lift. Here are 10 proven ways to repurpose or remarket valuable blog content. Publish an e-book.
| || || || |
B2BBLOGGERS 6 Tips for Understanding the B2B Business Decision-Making Process.
| WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
Therefore, many of the rhetorical tactics and psychological triggers used in consumer marketing also work
for B2B marketing, engaging the people who visit our websites, read our content, and use our products in their professional roles. At work
here is both the rational and the emotional brain. in big bold letters and other techniques geared toward pressure and impulse purchase don’t work
with these decision-makers. The marketer’s goal is to get buyers into and moving through the purchase funnel of awareness, interest, evaluation, acquisition, and loyalty. Why buy? MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS Is Pinterest Pointless for B2B Firms?
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2012
One of the biggest Pinterest controversies to date is the sticky copyright issue: some sites don’t want their images pinned, especially since Pinterest’s terms of service only recently provided a way to protect against infringement, so when you pin something, copying someone else’s work
to your board, you may be doing it against their wishes. You don’t have to look very hard to find another article about Pinterest—this social network is hotter than hot, providing more referral traffic than all the other networks combined for some major brands. Viral Traffic = High Bounce Rates. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS B2B Social Media FAQ: How Much Should We Budget?
| MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2012
Our agency, by the way, works
with small and midsize B2Bs in challenging industrial niches such as truck GPS tracking systems and knife safety gloves , so we are used to participating in budgeting discussions on a small and large scale. A question we get repeatedly from B2Bs that are new to social media marketing is, how much should we budget? There is obviously no single answer, but this post will lay out ideas and guidelines to help you assess what social spend is right for your business. Minimum Budgeting Requirements. With social media, a large portion of the cost is time. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS Content Marketers: How to Think and Act Like a Publisher
| THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
The focus is on understanding and utilizing all of the channels through which content can be delivered and consumed, then working
to spread the product as widely as necessary (to existing and potential readership) to achieve the publisher’s circulation goals and deliver value to their advertisers. But one key thing publishers have always focused on that B2B marketers traditionally have not is the profitable creation and distribution of massive amounts of content. So how do you begin to find or create the content you will need to succeed? It is by no means exhaustive or all inclusive. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS B2B Social Media Strategy: 5 Steps to Gaining Executive Buy-in.
| THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010
Or better yet, invite Charlene or Jeremy to work
with your company. Michael has been working
in marketing and sales for over 16 years in various roles with companies such as the Nielsen Company , software start-up FullTilt , and International Communications Research (ICR). Michael has been working
in marketing and sales for over 16 years in various roles serving a diverse group of industries. The job is often handed to the PR pros, online marketing executives, customer service managers, or anyone who recognized the power of social media early on. is usually the first. MORE >>
- Are You Ready for B2B Mobile Marketing? B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2012
- Exclusive Interview With SAP's Director Of Social Media - Michael. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- Five Steps To Better B2B Lead Generation B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2011
- B2B And A Resistance To Video Marketing B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2012
- Exclusive Interview Eloqua's Director Of Content @jchernov. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 2010
- Three Views On The Future Of The CMO B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2010
- Five Tactics To Create A Winning B2B Facebook Contest B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
- Experimentation Is The New Best Practice B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2010
- How To Market Internet Videos On Social Media Platforms B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2011
- Reputation Holds the Key to Email Deliverability B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- 10 Questions Your Content Marketing Operations Must Answer B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2012
- Why Marketing Automation Is A Must Have (For Every B2B VP of Sales. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Evidence: Print Is Not Dead B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2011
- Marketo Working To Simplify Marketing Automation Adoption B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2012
- Tapping Social Networks for Business: Interview with @ClaraShih. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- 3 Key Marketing Automation Check Points B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2011
- B2B Marketing Predictions: Six Things That Won't Happen In 2011. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- How To Keep Your Blog From Undermining Your Brand B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4, 2012
- Print Advertising's Fit Into Today's Marketing Mix #B2Bchat Recap. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2010
- Social Business Is Spreading, But Is Anybody Listening? B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2011
- Recipes For Great B2B Videos [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Is It Time To Stop With The Social Networking “Addiction” label. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 2, 2010
- Take Marketing Risks? Yes. But Without Assessing Them First? Never! B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- 25 Awesome B2B Blogging Tips B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- 10 Corporate Blogging Pitfalls To Avoid | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- 5 P's of B2B Social Media Marketing | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
- Practical B2B Blog Strategy | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2010
- 3 Simple Ways To Differentiate Your Business To Attract Today’s B2B Buyers B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012
- Want to Engage Senior Executives? Think Mobile. | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
- Ten Tips for Cross-Promoting your Content, Part I | B2Bbloggers. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- 3 Landing Page Conversion Roadblocks And How To Get Around Them. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- What Tools and Management Systems Work Best for B2B Lead Generation B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010
- Measuring the Value of Digital Marketing [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- B2B Twitter Reseach Report Uncovers “Secret” to Success B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 2, 2010
- Content Marketing Is … B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- 7 Social Media And Content Marketing Articles You May Have Missed B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- All About Lead Nurturing (Really Customer Nurturing) [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- A Two Way Conversation | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- The Year Of The Real Time Enterprise | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- Mobile Optimization: How To Optimize Your Website For Mobile. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
- How to Produce and Promote Webinars Successfully [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- Metrics That Matter in B2B Marketing [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
- Give Old Spice (and P&G) The Credit It Deserves | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Overcoming the B2B Marcom Manager's Content Conundrum B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- Lead Nurturing Best Practices [#B2BChat] | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2010
- Conduct a Content Audit For Your Content Marketing Strategy. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- The Role of Conferences and Trade Shows in B2B Marketing [#B2Bchat. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
- Podcasting As Content Marketing: An Interview With Podcast Pro. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
- Three Steps To Create Awesome Product Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- Building Your Content Brand In The Content Marketing Arms Race B2BBLOGGERS | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- The Social Enterprise [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- Technology Naughty Vs. Nice In 2010 B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
- The Relationship (r)Evolution B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010
- Use Storytelling for Powerful B2B Web Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 2012
- B2B Mobile Marketing. there's an app for that | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- A Discussion On Influence #B2BChat | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2010
- Content Strategy for Lead Nurturing [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- 5 Ways To Use Data Insight In Marketing Strategies B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2012
- Mayday and Caffeine – Two Google Projects That Changed Your. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- Where Does Print Advertising Fit Into Today's Marketing Mix. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- B2B Blogging – Are You Experienced? #B2Bchat B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2010
- A Focus On Revenue Is Not New Marketing Thinking B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2011
- Will Your B2B Campaign Win With Pinning? B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012
- 6 Lead Management Tips | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- Mobile and B2B Marketing [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2010
- Want to Build a B2B Community? Twitter Chat Offers Advice and How. B2BBLOGGERS | SUNDAY, AUGUST 22, 2010
- How Starting Your Own Trade Publication Builds B2B Business B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
- Dec 2 #B2BChat Joins Forces with #ARchat for Continued Discussion. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2010
- A B2B Perspective on The Microsoft – Yahoo! Search Alliance. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2010
- Unleashing Your Revenue Engine - Eloqua Experience | B2Bbloggers. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010
- #B2BChat: Analysts, Analyst Relations and Influencers in B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- Measuring the Value of Digital Marketing – #B2BChat B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- The REAL Gobbledygook Words B2BBLOGGERS | SUNDAY, JULY 25, 2010
- Peeling Away The Layers B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- Search Engine Marketing and B2B – #B2BChat B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010
- The Future of Marketing: The Greatest Marketing Challenge of our. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010
- No Marketer Left Behind B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2012
- #b2bchat: 2011 Planning: To Bigger and Better Things, or True and. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.