| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | SAZBEAN
MAY 17, 2011 [Wikipedia] Using Game Mechanics to Increase Engagement & Participation
World of Warcraft, an online MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game) — think D&D online, has over 12 million players (according to Wikipedia ). One of my favorite discussions at UnGeeked Elite in Chicago was by Tom Tentoglou about Gamification, or adding game mechanics into business in order to increase engagement and participation. Popularity of Gaming.
| | SAZBEAN
JANUARY 25, 2012 [Wikipedia] How to Improve Social Networking for Your Business
Image via Wikipedia. Around 2009, small business followed the lead of big businesses and created pages on social network sites right and left. They might have heard somewhere on the Internet that social network is a great way to reach customers and profiles are free to set up, so why not? lot of those pages are graveyards now. Put some time into it. Run an advertising campaign.
NOVEMBER 22, 2013 | SAZBEAN
[Wikipedia] Tips & Trends for B2B Social Media Marketing Success
OCTOBER 31, 2013 | SAZBEAN
[Wikipedia] Tweet Chats: A Step-by-step Guide to Engaging Your Audience on Twitter
OCTOBER 28, 2013 | SAZBEAN
[Wikipedia] Link Building 101: Local Link Building
OCTOBER 25, 2013 | SAZBEAN
[Wikipedia] 3 Scary Email Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
OCTOBER 23, 2013 | SAZBEAN
[Wikipedia] 5 Crucial Mobile Advertising Tactics for Small Businesses
OCTOBER 22, 2013 | SAZBEAN
[Wikipedia] 20 Inspiring (Mildly Edited) Historical Quotes About SEO & Social
| || || |
| | SAZBEAN
MAY 29, 2012 [Wikipedia] 5 Tools to Measure Digital Influence
English: Jack Dorsey and Barack Obama at Twitter Town Hall in July 2011 (Photo credit: Wikipedia). The age that we live in is dictated by multiple forms of digital communication. We are always connected to the world around us through social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. When you connect with an influential user, you ultimately increase your influence and reach. PeerIndex.
| | SAZBEAN
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013 [Wikipedia] Worst Marketing Mistake: Features Instead of Benefits
Photo credit: Wikipedia) We’ve all seen the product page with a bullet list of features that scrolls and scrolls. 'English: One of the pavilions of the fruits and vegetables sector in the Rungis International Market, France. Français : Un des pavillons du secteur des fruits et légumes du marché international de Rungis, en France. Would the average customer know about these situations?
| | SAZBEAN
AUGUST 7, 2013 [Wikipedia] Your Website is Your Online Business Card
'Business card origami (and kirigami) (Photo credit: Wikipedia) When you attend business networking events or conferences, you always bring plenty of business cards to hand out, right? Well, what about your online business card? Searching for a company’s website or the name of a person is a very common part of the purchase process. What does your website say about you?
| | SAZBEAN
OCTOBER 4, 2013 [Wikipedia] Five Tips to Increase Your Email Click-through Rates
'Email envelope (Photo credit: Wikipedia) Email marketing is the perfect tool to grow your website traffic or boost your Web shop’s conversion rates. But to do so, recipients first have to click the hyperlinks you included in your email. So here are five tips to help you increase your email’s click-through rates. There are many ways to increase the open rates of your emails.
| || || || |
SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2013 [Wikipedia] Tips & Trends for B2B Social Media Marketing Success
'English: Moscow-city 2010,March (Photo credit: Wikipedia) Business to business (b2b) companies often neglect or ignore social channels because they don’t think their customers are there. It turns out that, not only are the customers on social networks, they’re using them for purchase decisions. When you go beyond looking for customers as other businesses, and focus on the people who make decisions, there are even more ways to connect online. Lee Odden has some great tips and trends for B2B in this presentation. News & Notes MORE >>
SAZBEAN | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011 [Wikipedia] Sazcast Episode 34 – Mobile Websites with Dave Peckens
List of countries by number of mobile phones in use (wikipedia). Mobile websites and applications with co-host Dave Peckens. Everything you wanted to know about whether you should have a mobile website or mobile application for your business. Show notes. Here are the links we discussed in the podcast: ComScore: Mobile Social Networking App Audience Grows 126% In Past Year (ReadWriteWeb). Half of adult cell phone owners have apps on their phones (Pew Internet). Internet Trends via Mary Meeker — October 2011. Why Mobile Social Media Matters – Statistics, Trends, Technologies. MORE >>
SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013 [Wikipedia] The Challenge of Producing Quality Content
'English: Slalom race in urban street Italiano: Corsa slalom in strade urbane (Photo credit: Wikipedia) As we all know, producing quality content takes quite a bit of time and effort. There is so much drive to produce more and more content, faster and faster, but I think that Geoff is on the right track here about slowing down, but producing better content. It’s something I’ve also considered. In order to keep regular visitors, I feel like I need to continue to curate content, but maybe there’s some value in slowing down and just offering valuable insights instead. MORE >>
SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2013 [Wikipedia] 5 Crucial Mobile Advertising Tactics for Small Businesses
'(Photo credit: Wikipedia) Seventy-two percent of small-business owners planned to increase or maintain their mobile ad spend this year, with 65 percent of these increasing their spending by up to 30 percent, according to a study by Borrell Associates of 1,300 small-business owners. Add to that the fact that Google and Facebook are shifting more of their revenues to mobile, and it’s clear that mobile marketing, advertising and purchasing is more than just a trend—it’s a key factor in how consumers prefer to do business in today’s marketplace. Mobile Strategy MORE >>
SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011 [Wikipedia] Social Commerce – What is it, Who’s Doing it, How can You?
According to Wikipedia : Social commerce  is a subset of electronic commerce that involves using social media , online media that supports social interaction and user contributions, to assist in the online buying and selling of products and services. Another one of the buzzwords that gets thrown around quite a bit is “social commerce. Like most of these buzzwords, the practice itself isn’t necessarily new. People have been using socializing to sell things since they first started trading. So, what exactly is social commerce? Who’s Using Social Commerce? MORE >>
- [Wikipedia] Tweet Chats: A Step-by-step Guide to Engaging Your Audience on Twitter SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2013
- [Wikipedia] 3 Scary Email Marketing Mistakes to Avoid SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2013
- [Wikipedia] 9 Simple Ways to Get People to Open Your Email SAZBEAN | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2013
- [Wikipedia] Thoughts on the History of Social Networking [Infographic] SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, JANUARY 28, 2011
- [Wikipedia] Key 2013 Marketing Trends to Watch SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, JULY 24, 2013
- [Wikipedia] Digging in the Cache – Facepalm SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
- [Wikipedia] 6 Ways Brands Can Take Advantage of Facebook’s New Promotion Policy SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
- [Wikipedia] Link Building 101: Local Link Building SAZBEAN | MONDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2013
- [Wikipedia] 4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Amplify Content on LinkedIn SAZBEAN | MONDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2013
- [Wikipedia] Social Media Demographics: The Surprising Identity Of Each Major Social Network SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2013
- [Wikipedia] Top Reasons Consumers Give for Marking Emails as Spam SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
- [Wikipedia] When Corporate “Policies” Get In The Way of Passionate Customers SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013
- [Wikipedia] Marketers’ Top Questions on Social Media SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- [Wikipedia] What Type of Customers Do You WANT? SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- [Wikipedia] Google Wallet Makes It Easier than PayPal to Send Money SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- [Wikipedia] 20 Inspiring (Mildly Edited) Historical Quotes About SEO & Social SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2013
- [Wikipedia] Turning Your Video Viral in 3 Easy Steps SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
- [Wikipedia] Successful Marketing Always Has a Return SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2013
- [Wikipedia] 8 Marketing Experts Discuss Social Media Surprises & Planning for 2012 SAZBEAN | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- [Wikipedia] Digging in the Cache – Diet Coke & Mentos SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011
- [Wikipedia] Facebook Timeline Engagement Tips – Future of Engagement SAZBEAN | WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2012
- [Wikipedia] Facebook Works for B2B Too SAZBEAN | TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
- [Wikipedia] Digging in the Cache – OK Go SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2011
- [Wikipedia] Digging in the Cache – Rick Rolling SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, JULY 1, 2011
- [Wikipedia] Digging in the Cache – A Series of Tubes SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2011
- [Wikipedia] Digging in the Cache – The Million Dollar Homepage SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2011
- [Wikipedia] Digging in the Cache – ASCII Art SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- [Wikipedia] Digging in the Cache – Hamster Dance SAZBEAN | FRIDAY, MAY 13, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.