| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | VIEWPOINT
SEPTEMBER 26, 2011 Five Ways B2B Marketers Can Get the Most from Facebook
Intel uses Facebook as an alternative homepage to guide visitors to its website and other social outlets. T oday we're pleased to have Paul Gillin as our guest blogger. Paul is a speaker, writer and B2B social media strategist. His latest book is Social Marketing to the Business Customer , co-authored with Eric Schwartzman. After all, 750 million people can't be all wrong. Find people.
| | VIEWPOINT
MAY 14, 2013 PowerViews with Michael Brenner: The Battle for Customer Attention
You can connect with Michael and learn more about his work via the following resources: B2B Marketing Insider Website: www.b2bmarketinginsider.com. 'My guest today is Michael Brenner, Vice President of Marketing and Content Strategy at SAP and Managing Editor for the SAP Business Innovation site. Due to technical difficulties only one side of the video will display.). Stay Tuned
| || || |
| | VIEWPOINT
APRIL 24, 2013 PowerViews with Jim Dickie: Customer-centric is Key
You can connect with Jim and learn more about CSO Insights by visiting their website: CSO Insights: www.csoinsights.com. 'My guest today is Jim Dickie. Jim is Managing Partner at CSO Insights, a research firm that specializes in benchmarking how companies are leveraging people, process, and technology to optimize the way they market to, sell to, and service customers. Not Enough Leads.
| | VIEWPOINT
APRIL 30, 2013 PowerViews with Jamie Turner: Mobile Marketing Leads the Way
It used to be commonly thought that you couldn’t track social media, but we can now get hard numbers to learn how many visitors a campaign drove to our website and how many of those visitors were converted into customers. Website: www.60secondcommunications.com. Jamie was recently profiled in Advertising and Promotion , the world''s best-selling college-level marketing textbook.
| | VIEWPOINT
FEBRUARY 21, 2013 PowerViews with Bob Perkins: Inside Sales is Here to Stay
You can connect with Bob and learn more about AA-ISP by visiting their website: AA-ISP: www.aa-isp.org. My guest today is Bob Perkins, Founder of AA-ISP and Vice President of Inside Sales at Merrill Datasite. Bob shared his perspective on how inside sales strategies have grown in popularity as companies strive to improve customer service and boost sales as efficiently as possible. isp.org.
| | VIEWPOINT
JANUARY 31, 2013 PowerViews with Josiane Feigon: Survival of the Fittest Sales Reps
You can connect with Josiane and learn more about her work by visiting TeleSmart's website: TeleSmart: www.tele-smart.com. Joining me today is Josiane Feigon, President of TeleSmart. TeleSmart is a leader in providing inside sales coaching and consulting to Fortune 1000 companies. Millennial Talent 2.0 is Here to Stay. Millennials have become known for integrating games into the workplace.
| || || || |
VIEWPOINT PowerViews with Dan Waldschmidt: Changing the Conversation
| TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2013
You can connect with Dan and learn more about his work via the following resources: Dan Waldschmidt Website
: www.danwaldschmidt.com. Waldschmidt Partners Website
: www.waldschmidtpartners.com. Joining me today is Dan Waldschmidt, founder of Waldschmidt Partners International. Dan's privately-owned firm specializes in executive strategy and business strategy. They've helped companies worldwide change the conversation and dominate their industry. Below, you can read highlights from our discussion or use the links to start the video from different parts of the conversation. Processes. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT B2B Marketing & Sales Insights from Lori Wizdo of Forrester Research
| TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2013
For low value, transactional sales, you should at least have a chat window on your website
. I had the great the opportunity to interview Lori Wizdo , B2B marketing analyst at Forrester Research. Lori is a senior analyst with extensive marketing, sales, and operation experience in the information systems and software industries. In our discussion, Lori shared key insights into the B2B buyer's journey as well as marketing and sales alignment. There's a lot of discussion in the marketplace about articles you've written, including "The Lead-Nurturing Payoff For The Tech Industry." MORE >>
VIEWPOINT The Real Reason Sales People Struggle to Close Opportunities
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013
By the way, you can blame the IMDb website
for the “alpha dog motivational salesperson” tag. 'This article was originally published by Bob Apollo on his blog Accelerating Revenue Growth: the Inflexion-Point Blog. As CEO of UK-based Inflexion-Point Strategy Partners , Bob works with the leadership teams of technology-based B2B-focused companies, enabling them to make the critical connections between their marketing messages, their sales conversations, their true differentiators, and their customer''s priorities. Alec Baldwin has got a lot to answer for. Seuss'' The Cat in the Hat”. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT B2B Marketers, Analyze This: How Do Prospects Score YOU on Their Experience?
| TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2011
Persona: Someone (other than buyer or user) given the task of researching products and services. Today's guest blogger, Bob Thompson, is CEO of CustomerThink Corp. an independent research and publishing firm focused on customer-centric business management, and Founder/Editor-in-Chief of CustomerThink.com , the world's largest community dedicated to customer-centric business. Imagine going into bank to open up a checking account with a few dollars you've managed to scrape together. What do you do when you leave that bank? OK, this a consumer example. Building a great B2B brand. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT Outbound vs. Inbound: The Risk Management Issue in the Complex Sale
| THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2011
His was not a self-educating work style, and there was no way he was going to search blogs or websites
to download white papers. Companies providing complex, high-investment solutions are facing a significant risk management issue in light of Sirius Decisions and others finding that B2B buyers are self-educating and moving through as much as 70% of the sales funnel before connecting with sales. For me, risk management has always been about assessing business exposure and taking proactive steps to improve a situation rather than remaining reactive when there is downside potential. MORE >>
- The 5 Top Media for Cold Prospecting VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 26, 2012
- 4 Trends Shaping B2B Marketing in 2011 VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011
- PowerViews with Craig Rosenberg: Growth Hacks & Consumerized B2B Software VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2012
- The Cost-Per-Lead Fallacy in Measuring B2B Lead Generation Investments (Pt 2 of 3) VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2012
- Improve Sales Lead Generation via Marketing Analytics Part 1: Four Steps VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2012
- PowerViews with Dave Munn: The Transformed Marketing Organization VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2012
- PowerViews with Carlos Hidalgo: A Holistic Approach to Driving the Demand Process VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- PowerViews with Jonathan Farrington: Stay Focused VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2012
- PowerViews with Bob Kelly: Redesigning Sales Process Basics VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012
- PowerViews with Paul Gillin: Social Media – Pick Your Spots & Focus VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Good Reads for B2B Marketing - Staple Yourself to a Lead VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, APRIL 26, 2013
- The Top Ten Actions to take from the book: "Social Marketing to the Business Customer" VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
- Is Your Web-based Content Driving Away Sales Leads VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2011
- PowerViews with Linda Richardson: Responding To vs Shaping vs Creating Demand VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2012
- Who gets your vote as history’s top twenty women? And the winners are… VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- PowerViews with Jill Konrath: Changing Buyers Require Retooled Sales Reps VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
- PowerViews with Ann Handley: First, Get Your Strategy, Messaging & Story Right VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 12, 2012
- Takeaways from BtoB's NetMarketing Breakfast in Boston VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2011
- PowerViews with Christopher Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- Sales 2.0 2013 Conference - My Featured Tweets #S20C VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2013
- The Science of Creating Demand, Upon Demand, When Demand is Needed VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, MAY 16, 2011
- PowerViews with Ginger Conlon: Trustability & Your Customer's Voice VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
- PowerViews with Bob Thompson: Evolving from RPM 1.0 to RPM 2.0 VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
- A Good Laugh from a New Sales Lead Management Cartoon Series VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2011
- Improve Sales Performance with 3 “Art of Sales Management” Functions VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
- PowerViews with Chris Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- PowerViews with Tim Riesterer: Targeting Prospects via Status Quo Clusters VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2012
- PowerViews with James Obermayer: Lead Management & Integrated Direct Marketing VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.