| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE POINT
DECEMBER 18, 2012 [Websites] 3 Models for Gating Lead Generation Content on Your Website
Ask a group of B2B marketers whether their Websites’ lead generation content (white papers, archived Webinars, case studies, videos, etc.) Here are 3 models to consider when making the decision on how to serve up lead generation content on your Website: The “Free for All” Model. should be gated or not, and you’re likely to hear a wide range of opinions. The “All You Can Eat” Model.
| | THE POINT
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 [Websites] Do You Need Marketing Automation to Do Lead Nurturing? Sort Of.
” Here’s a short list of what else marketing automation can do that your ESP likely can’t: • Responding immediately and automatically to sales-ready behaviors (like visiting certain high-value pages on your Website). 'A prospective client asks: “We’re just getting our demand generation programs ramped up, and I’m not sure I’m ready for marketing automation. Certainly. Comments welcome.
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 | THE POINT
[Websites] Do You Need Marketing Automation to Do Lead Nurturing? Sort Of.
AUGUST 8, 2013 | THE POINT
[Websites] Top 10 B2B Lead Scoring Mistakes (Part 2 of 2)
JULY 12, 2013 | THE POINT
[Websites] 7 Webinar Invitation Mistakes You Can’t Ignore
JUNE 18, 2013 | THE POINT
[Websites] Content Selling: How Sales Can Better Leverage Marketing Content
FEBRUARY 11, 2013 | THE POINT
[Websites] Measuring the True Impact of Marketing Campaigns: A Conversation with Bonnie Crater
FEBRUARY 4, 2013 | THE POINT
[Websites] A Really Useful B2B Marketing Benchmark Report from Optify
| || || |
| | THE POINT
JUNE 20, 2012 [Websites] Top 10 Tips for Better Email Templates
Marketo users : Download a free set of professionally-designed email and landing page templates, along with complete instructions for how to download into Marketo, now available on the Spear Website. The success of an email campaign depends on a number of variables, chief amongst them the quality of your list and the attractiveness of the offer. But one other element plays a key role even before you write one word of copy: the design template. However, if the creative foundation for those campaigns is suspect, even the best technology simply results in a faster time to failure.
| | THE POINT
JANUARY 25, 2012 [Websites] 7 Tips for a Successful PPC Landing Page
Short anecdote: when a former client insisted on having the logo on their landing page be a live link back to their Website, we were able to show that 15% of PPC visitors were escaping through that logo.). Where do most paid search (PPC) campaigns succeed or fail? The rewards from making even slight improvements to your PPC landing pages can be dramatic. Not “learn more.” Sell the offer.
| | THE POINT
JUNE 27, 2012 [Websites] 5 Campaign Ideas for When You Have No Content
Market your Website’s resource center. You may feel that you’ve used, re-used, and recycled every scrap of offer content on your Website at one time or another, but perhaps what’s next is to market the Website, and in particular your site’s resource center or resource library , as a whole. For today’s B2B marketer, content is the fuel that feeds the demand generation engine.
| | THE POINT
DECEMBER 17, 2010 [Websites] The New B2B Buyer Dialog: A Conversation with Kathleen Schaub
Engagement flows through search engines, social media, and content aggregation sites in the early stages of the buyer’s journey, then through your website and marketing automation platforms as your buyers advance. Fewer companies, however, can claim to have adapted their sales process as readily. HS) What’s different about the B2B selling process compared to say, 5 or 10 years ago?
| || || || |
THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010 [Websites] 21 Tips & Other Impressions from the Marketo User Summit
Marketo has more than 300 content assets on offer on its Website.). When listing content assets on your Website, be sure to include a brief, keyword-rich description of that asset. Why does Marketo publish their pricing on their Website? Earlier this week, Marketo , the marketing automation company, held its second ever user conference in San Francisco. It’s all heady stuff. Based on first-hand impressions, however, it’s not how the vast majority of clients are employing (or even thinking of) marketing automation. m just not sure the rest of us are quite there yet. Email? MORE >>
THE POINT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2010 [Websites] 5 Ways to Segment Your Lead Nurturing Campaign
Create a separate track to prospects who haven’t visited your Website in 6 months. Relevancy is one of the key factors in generating a consistent response from your lead nurturing emails: the more relevant your message to the reader’s job function, industry, interests, and stage in the selling cycle, the more likely he/she will be to respond. The primary means of increasing relevancy is by utilizing segmentation, i.e. segmenting your list and tailoring your message accordingly. Take advantage of it. Here are 5 ways to consider segmenting your campaign: 1. Lead source. Job function. MORE >>
THE POINT | FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2012 [Websites] How to Optimize Your Website’s Resource Library for Lead Generation
A well-designed resource library can be a key factor in converting Website visitors to measurable, actionable sales leads. Ad Agencies B2B Marketing Content marketing Graphic Design Interactive Design Landing Pages Marketing Automation marketo Spear Marketing Group web design Web resource centers Web resource libraries Website designConversely, a poorly designed resource library is where old white papers go to die. At worst, resource centers can be tough to navigate and difficult to search, leaving visitors frustrated and only too happy to seek their information elsewhere. MORE >>
THE POINT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2013 [Websites] A Really Useful B2B Marketing Benchmark Report from Optify
The data contained in the report were extracted by analyzing more than 62 million Website visits, 215 million page views, and 350,000 leads from more than 600 Optify customers. Alas, email metrics are NOT included in the report (Optify is better known for SEO and Website analytics) but the results make for some illuminating reading nonetheless. In the meantime, this year’s edition is a worthy read for any B2B marketer looking to benchmark their own demand generation, social media, and Website performance. This bias leads to an inevitable over-inflation of the mean results. MORE >>
THE POINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, 2013 [Websites] Top 10 B2B Lead Scoring Mistakes (Part 2 of 2)
Assigning the same value therefore, say: 1 point per page, to every page on your Website, fails to differentiate between high-value and low-value pages. 'When a client says “We set up lead scoring but sales doesn’t pay any attention,” it’s a sure sign that something is amiss – and more likely the problem doesn’t rest with sales. Salespeople will always pay attention to lead scoring if implemented correctly, at the very least because it allows them to prioritize their time following up on those leads that truly merit their attention. MORE >>
- [Websites] Content Selling: How Sales Can Better Leverage Marketing Content THE POINT | TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013
- [Websites] Q4 Marketing Budget: 4 Key Areas to Consider THE POINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
- [Websites] Email Marketing 101: No-One Cares About Your Product THE POINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
- [Websites] Lead Scores Too High? Maybe They Need An Expiration Date. THE POINT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012
- [Websites] No Leads from Social Media? No Excuses. THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2011
- [Websites] Should I Remove Offer Content from My Website During a Campaign? THE POINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- [Websites] 7 Webinar Invitation Mistakes You Can’t Ignore THE POINT | FRIDAY, JULY 12, 2013
- [Websites] The First (Almost) Clickable Direct Mail THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
- [Websites] Segmentation, Social Media Drive Lead Nurturing Success for iDirect THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- [Websites] Lead Generation Losing Out to Social Media? Not So Much. THE POINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011
- [Websites] Are Webinars too Popular? THE POINT | MONDAY, JULY 19, 2010
- [Websites] Measuring the True Impact of Marketing Campaigns: A Conversation with Bonnie Crater THE POINT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2013
- [Websites] Does Marketing Automation Work With a Cold List? THE POINT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [Websites] 10 Questions: Do You Need Marketing Automation? THE POINT | THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010
- [Websites] Help Our Client Choose a Logo (Poll) THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, 2010
- [Websites] How to Answer a Question: 5 Tips for Making the Most of LinkedIn THE POINT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
- [Websites] Email Critique: CMS Vendor Asks Too Many Questions THE POINT | FRIDAY, JULY 9, 2010
- [Websites] Help Your Favorite Local Businesses Get Found on Google THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2011
- [Websites] Should I remove offer content from my Website if it’s part of a campaign? THE POINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 18, 2011
- [Websites] Help Our Client Choose a Home Page (Poll) THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011
- [Websites] Animoto: Easy, Cost-Effective Video Content to Go THE POINT | MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2011
- [Websites] Radian6 Email Campaign Hits the Mark THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2011
- [Websites] What Lead Filters Should I Request For My PPL Campaign? THE POINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- [Websites] How to Make Your Thank You Page Work Harder THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
- [Websites] Welcome to The Point THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2010
- [Websites] Generating Blog Traffic (and Leads) Using Email Subscriptions THE POINT | THURSDAY, MAY 28, 2009
- [Websites] Demandbase: Converting More Web Visitors into Leads THE POINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 26, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.