| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
MARCH 2, 2011 5 Keys to Successful Website Design, Development and Deployment.
Launching a new website can be relatively painless. SIGMA's Creative Director, Barb Coté, and I, sat down and reflected upon our recent website redesign of www.sigmamarketing.com. Together, Barb and I were able to identify the following as the 5 key elements that enabled us to successfully and relatively painlessly deploy our brand new website HOWEVER, the creation of assets and planning necessary to have a great site at launch requires a lot of hard work.
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
DECEMBER 15, 2011 What do your web analytics tell you? A few quotes to ponder.
Web Analytics is more than just measuring visits and page views on your website. It's about uncovering actionable insights that are relevant to your business to enable you to make sound marketing decisions. Here are a few quotes to get you thinking about what you are measuring with your web analytics program (or perhaps not measuring, but should be). People won’t use your Web site if they can’t find their way around it
| || || |
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
APRIL 25, 2012 Google Analytics: Universally Useful and Ever-Improving
In the old days, when digital budgets were scarce because monks illustrated all websites by hand and embossed them with gold leaf, the tools were comparatively expensive for small companies to absorb and justify the costs. Andrew Lucyszyn. That’s no longer the case, of course. For this, Google deserves a ton of the credit. What’s also beautiful is that Google Analytics improves all the time.
| | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
JUNE 8, 2012 Climb the B2B Prospecting Ladder for the Best Affinity Partners
We try to understand what member benefits organizations are offering to their members – information that is often available on the websites of a sampling of organizations in each category. Kenyon Blunt. Member groups provide a great diversity of consumers – some are a rich source of new customers, while others provide minimal return. Establish your affinity target criteria. Credit unions.
| || | FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS
MAY 24, 2012 Be Quiet – and listen to yourself and others.
On Susan Cain’s website she has a manifesto. Gidgett Ingalls. Reading Susan Cain’s book Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking certainly leads to thinking about the world we live in, our own ladders of inference and the value we place on personality. encourage you to watch her TED Talk – link below. link]. Did you know that Dale Carnegie was an introvert?
| || || || |
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS Dialogue: A Perspective on Nurturing and Lead Management
| TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2012
If I then engage on your website
or then even send a message with an inquiry (email, messaging, SMS, etc.), Charles Hartness. To find a solution to a problem, most of us need to engage in a dialogue with a solution provider. As a solution provider, you need to find people with a problem who can use your particular brand of solution and then engage them in a dialogue about why you have something that will meet their needs. Whether you are solution-searching or solution-selling, the nature of the dialogue is essential to the delivery of the right solution. So what is true dialogue? MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS 10 Marketing Trends for 2011
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
Mobile marketing can now move beyond mobile messaging; mobile email, mobile websites
and mobile applications will become viable channels for marketers. Kenyon Blunt. recently completed a new point-of-view for my firm which outlines how I think marketing will be changing in the next few years. It’s surprising how many times I’ve revised it in just a month, so my top 10 predictions for next year will probably change just as quickly. Given that disclaimer, here’s what I see as the big issues facing marketers next year: Customer engagement is not a passing fad. Mobile marketing explodes. MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS Web Analytics + Customer Voice = 20/20 Vision.
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010
Our client’s website
primarily existed to drive traffic to their sign-up form for membership to their service club, and the client was dissatisfied with the site’s conversions. The website
was pushing people into being A’s who wanted to be R’s or J’s or anything but an A. The website
was pushing people into being A’s who may have wanted to be A’s eventually – even later in the same session. Andrew Lucyszyn. Web analytics is a balance of a number of different disciplines, but unlike a #16 seed in the NCAA basketball tournament, it’s never one-and-done. Tweet This! MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS How Do Consumers Find Websites? 2 Key Lessons.
| FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2011
When I think of attracting visitors to a website
, I think of constructing as many pathways as possible into the site. The paths become the portal that transforms an unknown prospect to a recognized and all-important “site visitor”— someone who CHOSE to come to my site. Examples of pathways could be natural search, email, a blog, tweets, paid search, video, online ads, plus all of the many offline channels such as TV, radio, outdoor, print, direct mail and non-traditional MORE >>
FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS A Multichannel Marketing Roadmap: Messaging Strategy and Campaign Design
| FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2011
On the other hand, if they can’t put their finger on the right information they feel confused and frustrated and they rightfully take it out on the last place that didn’t deliver satisfaction – your website
, your email, your direct mail, your call center Forget about managing your relationship with your customer. Today she manages the relationship with you! This new fact becomes real in every dialogue or customer interaction you have. When your customer or prospect finds the information they were looking for – or were ready for- they feel satisfied and empowered. MORE >>
- Web Analytics: Understanding the Real Value of Online Conversions. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2010
- 5 Steps to Delivering High-Performance Email Campaigns. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- Are Personas the New Customer Segments? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Is Multichannel Marketing Really “Dual-Channel” Marketing? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010
- 5 Ideas and More to Improve B2B Marketing Strategy FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010
- Web Analytics. There Is NO Magic Tool. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
- Marketing Miracle No. 1: Walking on Water FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- B2B Marketing ROI – Are You There Yet? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
- Optimizing with Lean 5S FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
- Web Analytics Opt-out: Is It the Beginning of the End of Web Analytics? FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2010
- Hybrid Sharks and the Evolution of Marketing FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, APRIL 19, 2012
- Improving Health Care Member Engagement on the Web with Marketing Analytics. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- Identifying Time and Energy Wasters in Social Content Marketing. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4, 2012
- The Future Is “Tradigital” FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, JULY 2, 2010
- The Web Content Management Maturity Curve FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- Lead Nurturing: Staying Front of Mind FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- The missing ingredient in targeting your best prospects – their interest in you. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
- A Hyper Digital World Still Leads to Offline Cash Register Sales. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010
- Social Media Synergy Can Be As Magical as a Disney Vacation. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2010
- Harness the Power of Your Social Evangelists. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2012
- Climb the B2B Prospecting Ladder for the Best Affinity Partners FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
- Dialogue: A Perspective on Nurturing and Lead Management FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2012
- Be Quiet – and listen to yourself and others. FIFTH GEAR ANALYTICS | THURSDAY, MAY 24, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.