| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | VIEWPOINT
NOVEMBER 12, 2013 [Twitter] PowerViews with Matt Heinz: The Quality of Marketing Leads is Abysmal
Original Content Attracts Twitter Followers. Click to start at this point — Matt’s company has more than 18,000 Twitter followers. Twitter: @mattheinz. 'Who has control over when a sale is complete? Is it the salesperson? The marketing team? The client? Every situation is unique. Here is the entirety of our discussion, and below are some highlights. agree. percent were quality.
| | VIEWPOINT
DECEMBER 3, 2013 [Twitter] PowerViews with Dave Stein: Hire the Right Salespeople
But if you’re a rep who sells heavy machinery, spending a lot of time on Twitter and LinkedIn probably isn’t an effective and efficient use of your time, Dave said. 'More than one in five salespeople don’t have the qualities to succeed in the field. which assists sales trainers in selecting the appropriate providers. Consolidation is Going to Continue. Many Salespeople Are Not Qualified.
DECEMBER 10, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Twitter] PowerViews with Chad Burmeister: Sales is More Scientific Nowadays
DECEMBER 3, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Twitter] PowerViews with Dave Stein: Hire the Right Salespeople
NOVEMBER 12, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Twitter] PowerViews with Matt Heinz: The Quality of Marketing Leads is Abysmal
OCTOBER 31, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Twitter] Best of PowerViews: Are You Tenacious About Sales Follow Up?
OCTOBER 29, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Twitter] PowerViews with Kyle Porter: How Can You Sell If You’re Always On?
OCTOBER 24, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Twitter] PowerViews with Jill Rowley: Social Employees Should Connect and Amplify
| || || |
| | VIEWPOINT
AUGUST 14, 2013 [Twitter] PowerViews with Koka Sexton: How to Leverage Social Media
Then go on Twitter and post a link to your review, which will likely get picked up by that book’s publishing house. Click to start video at this point — Koka’s “eureka” moment was when he recognized the value in connecting his Twitter and LinkedIn accounts. Twitter is more of a running conversation, where people relax and divulge more personal information. Twitter: @kokasexton.
| | VIEWPOINT
OCTOBER 1, 2013 [Twitter] PowerViews with Ardath Albee: Sales Reps Need to Get ‘Content CliffsNotes’
'Social selling is all about nurturing, because every time you come into contact with a prospect—via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or some other social media — you have to nurture the relationship. Twitter: @ardath421. It doesn’t develop naturally; it takes work. Once you have established a relationship with a client, you must maintain the relationship. Move Toward Customer Retention.
| | VIEWPOINT
OCTOBER 24, 2013 [Twitter] PowerViews with Jill Rowley: Social Employees Should Connect and Amplify
Using social networks to listen and engage with buyers, then surrounding yourself with the influencers and experts that your buyers trust on LinkedIn and Twitter. You can connect with Jill and learn more about Oracle via the following resources: Twitter: @jill_rowley. 'A lot of people don’t know how to use LinkedIn. At Oracle she heads up social selling evangelism and enablement.
| | VIEWPOINT
MAY 14, 2013 [Twitter] PowerViews with Michael Brenner: The Battle for Customer Attention
Twitter: @BrennerMichael. 'My guest today is Michael Brenner, Vice President of Marketing and Content Strategy at SAP and Managing Editor for the SAP Business Innovation site. At SAP, Michael’s challenge is to transform social business and content marketing to reduce cost-per-acquisition of new customers. Due to technical difficulties only one side of the video will display.). Stay Tuned
| || || || |
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JULY 9, 2013 [Twitter] PowerViews with Lori Richardson: Small Sales Improvements Make a Profound Impact
Twitter: @scoremoresales. 'Joining me today is Lori Richardson, Founder and CEO of Score More Sales. Lori is a thought leader on the sales growth front and works with technology brands worldwide. She has worked with known companies such as Apple, IBM, and Siemens and has become a well-known sales leader. Below, you can read highlights from our discussion or use the links to start the video from different parts of the conversation. Lori''s Motto - Make Small Daily Improvements. Lori has found that there are a lot of really good companies out there that want to be greater. Stay Tuned MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2013 [Twitter] PowerViews with Nick Stein: The Role of Games in the Sales Office
Twitter: @stein_nick. 'Mobile and social technologies have radically changed the way people buy. Buyers are increasingly savvy and willing to shop around, and salespeople have to recognize how the landscape has changed and how the interaction with potential customers continues to evolve. Companies must take the lead and make sure their sales people are familiar with the new paradigm, says my latest guest on PowerViews, Nick Stein, senior director of marketing and communications at Salesforce.com, the enterprise cloud software heavyweight. Consumers are Better Equipped. Stay Tuned. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013 [Twitter] PowerViews with Josiane Feigon: Survival of the Fittest Sales Reps
When prospects post about their passions and their activities on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, savvy sales people can learn how to shape compelling conversations that don’t resemble traditional sales calls. Joining me today is Josiane Feigon, President of TeleSmart. TeleSmart is a leader in providing inside sales coaching and consulting to Fortune 1000 companies. As publisher of TeleSmart’s “Trend Report,” Josiane has spent most of the last decade tracking the biggest challenges that sales leaders face each year. Millennial Talent 2.0 is Here to Stay. Passion. They’re social. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 10, 2013 [Twitter] Power Opinions - Experts Select Top Three Social Media Tools
was more surprised that only six of the alum mentioned Twitter. My social media tools are Triberr, Buffer and HootSuite.” ( Michael Brenner, SAP — interesting that neither LinkedIn or Twitter made his list ). 'We have had over 30 PowerViews interviews in the past year and I thought it would be fun to ask our PowerViews alumni a question about social media. The question was: What are the top three social media tools (ranked in order) and why? Mirroring Jonathan''s enthusiasm, Craig Rosenberg calls it "the greatest place on earth for salespeople right now." Still my favorite!”. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013 [Twitter] PowerViews with Jamie Turner: Mobile Marketing Leads the Way
Click to start video at this point — Social media and mobile markets are more than just ways of boosting one''s reach within LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, there are real robust tools for utilizing and analyzing these marketing channels, Jamie expressed. 'I''m pleased to have as my guest today Jamie Turner, CEO and Founder of The 60 Second Marketer, an organization that provides tools, tips and tutorials on the newest techniques in marketing. Jamie was recently profiled in Advertising and Promotion , the world''s best-selling college-level marketing textbook. Mobile Marketing Boom. MORE >>
- [Twitter] 10 Inside Sales Predictions for 2011 VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2011
- [Twitter] B2B Marketers, Analyze This: How Do Prospects Score YOU on Their Experience? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2011
- [Twitter] 10 Reasons Why Inside Sales Will Displace Field Sales Teams by 2015 VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2013
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Rich Vancil: Marketing Ops, Sales Ops & Mashups VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2012
- [Twitter] Why Engagement Will Not Generate Leads (and what to do about it) VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012
- [Twitter] 4 Trends Shaping B2B Marketing in 2011 VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Chad Burmeister: Sales is More Scientific Nowadays VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Tony Zambito: Buyer Predictability VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- [Twitter] Is It Really B2B, Or Something Different All Together? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Craig Rosenberg: Growth Hacks & Consumerized B2B Software VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2012
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Kyle Porter: How Can You Sell If You’re Always On? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2013
- [Twitter] Good Reads for B2B Marketing - 8 Changes that Will Improve Your Marketing VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 11, 2013
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Dave Munn: The Transformed Marketing Organization VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2012
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Carlos Hidalgo: A Holistic Approach to Driving the Demand Process VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Jeff Ernst: Marketing & Sales Must Work Together VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2012
- [Twitter] Suit Up, Stand Up, Sign Up: A Sales Mantra VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
- [Twitter] Culture Always Wins: Closing the Cross-Cultural Sale VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2013
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Paul Gillin: Social Media – Pick Your Spots & Focus VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- [Twitter] A 3 Step Process to Make Social Media Produce Sales VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011
- [Twitter] The R and the I – What’s Engagement Worth? VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2011
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Linda Richardson: Responding To vs Shaping vs Creating Demand VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2012
- [Twitter] Best of PowerViews: Are You Tenacious About Sales Follow Up? VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2013
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Trip Kucera: Best Practices & Surprising Trends VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- [Twitter] Takeaways from BtoB's NetMarketing Breakfast in Boston VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2011
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Ann Handley: First, Get Your Strategy, Messaging & Story Right VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 12, 2012
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Christopher Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Andrew Gaffney: Tipping Points & Differentiators VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2012
- [Twitter] What I learned at Dreamforce 2011 VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Ginger Conlon: Trustability & Your Customer's Voice VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Bob Thompson: Evolving from RPM 1.0 to RPM 2.0 VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Chris Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- [Twitter] PowerViews with James Obermayer: Lead Management & Integrated Direct Marketing VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2012
- [Twitter] PowerViews with Chris Snell: Suit Up, Stand Up, Sign Up: A Sales Mantra VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.