| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | VIEWPOINT
AUGUST 14, 2013 [Social Media] PowerViews with Koka Sexton: How to Leverage Social Media
'Leveraging social media is a familiar tactic for individuals. Companies have been a bit slower than individuals in realizing the power of social media. That’s quickly changing, says my latest guest on PowerViews, Koka Sexton, LinkedIn’s senior manager of social marketing. An evangelist for social selling — and a U.S. What is Social Selling?
| | VIEWPOINT
JULY 10, 2013 [Social Media] Power Opinions - Experts Select Top Three Social Media Tools
'We have had over 30 PowerViews interviews in the past year and I thought it would be fun to ask our PowerViews alumni a question about social media. The question was: What are the top three social media tools (ranked in order) and why? Fourteen responders listed twenty total social media tools: I was surprised that only nine listed LinkedIn (though Jonathan Farrington listed it on the top, middle and bottom of his list of three—I only counted it once). Social Listening, Content Management, Social Advertising—advertising in social?
NOVEMBER 12, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Social Media] PowerViews with Matt Heinz: The Quality of Marketing Leads is Abysmal
OCTOBER 31, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Social Media] Best of PowerViews: Are You Tenacious About Sales Follow Up?
OCTOBER 29, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Social Media] PowerViews with Kyle Porter: How Can You Sell If You’re Always On?
OCTOBER 24, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Social Media] PowerViews with Jill Rowley: Social Employees Should Connect and Amplify
OCTOBER 1, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Social Media] PowerViews with Ardath Albee: Sales Reps Need to Get ‘Content CliffsNotes’
AUGUST 14, 2013 | VIEWPOINT
[Social Media] PowerViews with Koka Sexton: How to Leverage Social Media
| || || |
| | VIEWPOINT
SEPTEMBER 26, 2011 [Social Media] Five Ways B2B Marketers Can Get the Most from Facebook
Paul is a speaker, writer and B2B social media strategist. His latest book is Social Marketing to the Business Customer , co-authored with Eric Schwartzman. Intel uses Facebook as an alternative homepage to guide visitors to its website and other social outlets. Graphic credits: Ignite Social MediaAfter all, 750 million people can't be all wrong.
| | VIEWPOINT
NOVEMBER 12, 2013 [Social Media] PowerViews with Matt Heinz: The Quality of Marketing Leads is Abysmal
They have more than 1,600 original blog posts on their site — a new post seven days a week — and this content drives traffic from Google and from social media. 'Who has control over when a sale is complete? Is it the salesperson? The marketing team? The client? Every situation is unique. Here is the entirety of our discussion, and below are some highlights. agree. Twitter: @mattheinz.
| | VIEWPOINT
OCTOBER 24, 2013 [Social Media] PowerViews with Jill Rowley: Social Employees Should Connect and Amplify
In a business-to-business world, the main connectors are on LinkedIn, but many people are underutilizing this social media platform, says my latest guest on PowerViews, Jill Rowley, aka the Eloqueen. Rowley, who oversees social selling enablement for 23,000 sales professionals at Oracle, earned her marketing handle during her previous decade at Eloqua. She’s Down with OPC.
| | VIEWPOINT
OCTOBER 1, 2013 [Social Media] PowerViews with Ardath Albee: Sales Reps Need to Get ‘Content CliffsNotes’
'Social selling is all about nurturing, because every time you come into contact with a prospect—via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or some other social media — you have to nurture the relationship. It doesn’t develop naturally; it takes work. Once you have established a relationship with a client, you must maintain the relationship. Move Toward Customer Retention. Stay Tuned.
| || || || |
VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013 [Social Media] PowerViews with Josiane Feigon: Survival of the Fittest Sales Reps
They’re social. Because prospects and customers see meaningless cold calls as wasteful interruptions, successful sales professionals must use social media research to find reasons to connect with their leads. Joining me today is Josiane Feigon, President of TeleSmart. TeleSmart is a leader in providing inside sales coaching and consulting to Fortune 1000 companies. As publisher of TeleSmart’s “Trend Report,” Josiane has spent most of the last decade tracking the biggest challenges that sales leaders face each year. Millennial Talent 2.0 is Here to Stay. Passion. Stay Tune MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013 [Social Media] PowerViews with Jamie Turner: Mobile Marketing Leads the Way
He is a regular guest on CNN and HLN on the subject of marketing and social media and is an internationally-recognized keynote speaker for corporations, events and trade shows around the globe. He is also the co-author of How to Make Money with Social Media and Go Mobile a best-selling mobile marketing book. Click to start video at this point — Social media and mobile markets are more than just ways of boosting one''s reach within LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, there are real robust tools for utilizing and analyzing these marketing channels, Jamie expressed. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012 [Social Media] PowerViews with Paul Gillin: Social Media – Pick Your Spots & Focus
Social Media: What's Hot? Click to start video at this point — Paul notes social media going mainstream is hot. Social media is becoming an integral part of the marketing mix for companies looking to grow their presence with both business and consumer clientele. He notes, “I've been impressed by the amount of research that I've seen lately on both B2B and B2C marketers talking about the commitments they're making to social media—very large increases in spending and planning for this year.” Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2011 [Social Media] 10 Inside Sales Predictions for 2011
Social media has leveled the playing field. Comment on The Bridge Group's ten predictions for inside sales in 2011. Trish Bertuzzi and Laurie Page start the new year off with some surprising predictions. Roles will continue to segment. No longer will the Inside Sales Rep be a “jack of all trades” Roles will be clearly defined and measured based on specific desired outcomes. Hunters will go after new business while farmers will cultivate the customer base. Data will become an integral component for predicting the likelihood of Inside Sales success. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012 [Social Media] Why Engagement Will Not Generate Leads (and what to do about it)
Jeff is the authority on making social media sell, adjunct faculty at Loyola University business school, a social selling speaker and author of, Off the Hook Marketing: How to make social media sell. For years now, there's been a steady drum beat coming from content marketing experts who say producing engaging content on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and other social media is the key to success. At best, sales are often blindly attributed to content as part of a mass media branding success using fuzzy math. Produce engaging content. It does. MORE >>
- [Social Media] 10 Reasons Why Inside Sales Will Displace Field Sales Teams by 2015 VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2013
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Rich Vancil: Marketing Ops, Sales Ops & Mashups VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2012
- [Social Media] Outbound vs. Inbound: The Risk Management Issue in the Complex Sale VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2011
- [Social Media] A 3 Step Process to Make Social Media Produce Sales VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011
- [Social Media] eMarketing Expert Ardath Albee on the Limitations of a Lead Gen Mindset VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011
- [Social Media] 4 Trends Shaping B2B Marketing in 2011 VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011
- [Social Media] Should Marketing Be Held to the Same Quota Standards as Sales? VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Anthony Iannarino: Changing Business Models VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2012
- [Social Media] Is It Really B2B, Or Something Different All Together? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012
- [Social Media] Who is teaching the CMO how to sell? VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2011
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Tony Zambito: Buyer Predictability VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- [Social Media] Good Reads for B2B Sales - Cold Calling Revisited VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 2013
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Craig Rosenberg: Growth Hacks & Consumerized B2B Software VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2012
- [Social Media] Good Reads for B2B Marketing - Advantages of LinkedIn in B2B Marketing VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Kyle Porter: How Can You Sell If You’re Always On? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2013
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Dave Munn: The Transformed Marketing Organization VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2012
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Jonathan Farrington: Stay Focused VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2012
- [Social Media] Good Reads for B2B Marketing - 6 Marketing Trends to Watch in 2013 VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 25, 2013
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Jeff Ernst: Marketing & Sales Must Work Together VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2012
- [Social Media] Thank You to Our 27 Guest Marketing and Sales Bloggers in 2011! VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011
- [Social Media] The “Keystone” of B2B Corporations isn’t CRM or Marketing Automation VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
- [Social Media] How to Make Social Sell: From Thought Leader to Thought Provoker VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- [Social Media] The Top Ten Actions to take from the book: "Social Marketing to the Business Customer" VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Bob Kelly: Redesigning Sales Process Basics VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012
- [Social Media] Successful Content Marketing Plans Do 1 Thing Really Well VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2012
- [Social Media] The R and the I – What’s Engagement Worth? VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2011
- [Social Media] 3 Things We've Learned After Years of LinkedIn Group Spam (and what to do now) VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- [Social Media] Best of PowerViews: Exciting Future for Inside Sales Experts VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2013
- [Social Media] CMOs: Wield Powers of Influence to Gain a Seat at the Executive Table VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2012
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Linda Richardson: Responding To vs Shaping vs Creating Demand VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2012
- [Social Media] Best of PowerViews: Are You Tenacious About Sales Follow Up? VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2013
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Trip Kucera: Best Practices & Surprising Trends VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Ann Handley: First, Get Your Strategy, Messaging & Story Right VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 12, 2012
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Christopher Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Jill Konrath: Changing Buyers Require Retooled Sales Reps VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
- [Social Media] PowerViews with David Brock: Thoughtfulness, Sharp Focus & Sharp Execution VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 16, 2012
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Andrew Gaffney: Tipping Points & Differentiators VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2012
- [Social Media] The Science of Creating Demand, Upon Demand, When Demand is Needed VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, MAY 16, 2011
- [Social Media] What I learned at Dreamforce 2011 VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Ginger Conlon: Trustability & Your Customer's Voice VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Brian Carroll: The State of B2B Lead Gen & 2012 Recommendations VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 19, 2012
- [Social Media] PowerViews with Chris Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.