| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | VIEWPOINT
SEPTEMBER 26, 2011 Five Ways B2B Marketers Can Get the Most from Facebook
Paul is a speaker, writer and B2B social media strategist. His latest book is Social Marketing to the Business Customer , co-authored with Eric Schwartzman. Intel uses Facebook as an alternative homepage to guide visitors to its website and other social outlets. Graphic credits: Ignite Social MediaAfter all, 750 million people can't be all wrong.
| | VIEWPOINT
APRIL 30, 2013 PowerViews with Jamie Turner: Mobile Marketing Leads the Way
He is a regular guest on CNN and HLN on the subject of marketing and social media and is an internationally-recognized keynote speaker for corporations, events and trade shows around the globe. He is also the co-author of How to Make Money with Social Media and Go Mobile a best-selling mobile marketing book. Social and mobile are nothing to be intimidated by.
| || || |
| | VIEWPOINT
JANUARY 31, 2013 PowerViews with Josiane Feigon: Survival of the Fittest Sales Reps
They’re social. Because prospects and customers see meaningless cold calls as wasteful interruptions, successful sales professionals must use social media research to find reasons to connect with their leads. Joining me today is Josiane Feigon, President of TeleSmart. TeleSmart is a leader in providing inside sales coaching and consulting to Fortune 1000 companies. Passion.
| | VIEWPOINT
JUNE 28, 2012 PowerViews with Rich Vancil: Marketing Ops, Sales Ops & Mashups
He adds that the major factor is the new buyer—empowered and smarter, in ways, than IT vendors—coming into provider organizations through a variety of digital and social pathways. ” Moving from Inbound vs. Outbound to Continuous Digital & Social Dialog. Social Media Mantra: Listen First. 2012: Transformational Change, the New Buyer & Big Data.
| | VIEWPOINT
JANUARY 11, 2011 10 Inside Sales Predictions for 2011
Social media has leveled the playing field. Comment on The Bridge Group's ten predictions for inside sales in 2011. Trish Bertuzzi and Laurie Page start the new year off with some surprising predictions. Roles will continue to segment. No longer will the Inside Sales Rep be a “jack of all trades” Roles will be clearly defined and measured based on specific desired outcomes. Hunters will go after new business while farmers will cultivate the customer base. Data will become an integral component for predicting the likelihood of Inside Sales success.
| | VIEWPOINT
MAY 8, 2012 Why Engagement Will Not Generate Leads (and what to do about it)
Jeff is the authority on making social media sell, adjunct faculty at Loyola University business school, a social selling speaker and author of, Off the Hook Marketing: How to make social media sell. For years now, there's been a steady drum beat coming from content marketing experts who say producing engaging content on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and other social media is the key to success. At best, sales are often blindly attributed to content as part of a mass media branding success using fuzzy math. Produce engaging content. It does.
| || || || |
VIEWPOINT Outbound vs. Inbound: The Risk Management Issue in the Complex Sale
| THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2011
Many C-level decision makers have not yet embraced—and may never—the role of self-education via social media
. Companies providing complex, high-investment solutions are facing a significant risk management issue in light of Sirius Decisions and others finding that B2B buyers are self-educating and moving through as much as 70% of the sales funnel before connecting with sales. For me, risk management has always been about assessing business exposure and taking proactive steps to improve a situation rather than remaining reactive when there is downside potential. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT PowerViews with Paul Gillin: Social Media – Pick Your Spots & Focus
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
: What's Hot? Click to start video at this point — Paul notes social media
going mainstream is hot. Social media
is becoming an integral part of the marketing mix for companies looking to grow their presence with both business and consumer clientele. He notes, “I've been impressed by the amount of research that I've seen lately on both B2B and B2C marketers talking about the commitments they're making to social
media—very large increases in spending and planning for this year.” Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT eMarketing Expert Ardath Albee on the Limitations of a Lead Gen Mindset
| MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011
is at the top of nearly every B2B marketer’s priority list. What drives social media
engagement? I recently had the opportunity to interview Ardath Albee about the importance of lead nurturing and I think you’ll be interested to read some of the valuable feedback she provided. PC: Ardath, you’ve written a lot about the importance of using lead nurturing to engage leads across the entirety of the buying process. Yet B2B marketers seem to be more focused on lead generation than the rest of the process. Is that a problem? AA: Yes. Period. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT Should Marketing Be Held to the Same Quota Standards as Sales?
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
Yes, the web and social media
provide metrics and, that enables marketing to show results, ROI and possibly gain value with regard to the marketing mix that use these media
. 'Andy Gray is a senior marketing professional with proven expertise in directing, centralizing, and strengthening how customers are acquired and retained as well as how companies are positioned through marketing strategies, demand generation, sales support and enablement programs, market research and product development. You can connect with Andy on LinkedIn or via email. Make the process connect. MORE >>
VIEWPOINT PowerViews with Tony Zambito: Buyer Predictability
| TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
Tony feels that, due to social media
collaboration, even the standard labels for the players are becoming a bit outdated. 'My guest today is Tony Zambito. In 2002, Tony established the first buyer persona research methodology designed specifically for B2B marketing and sales. This innovation helps leading companies gain better understanding of their buyers, leading to improved lead generation and revenue performance. His "Buyer Foresight" approach helps organizations gain predictability by understanding the behavior of their buyers in a changing market. Study Lead Behavior. MORE >>
- 4 Trends Shaping B2B Marketing in 2011 VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011
- A 3 Step Process to Make Social Media Produce Sales VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2011
- PowerViews with Anthony Iannarino: Changing Business Models VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2012
- Is It Really B2B, Or Something Different All Together? VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012
- Who is teaching the CMO how to sell? VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2011
- PowerViews with Craig Rosenberg: Growth Hacks & Consumerized B2B Software VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2012
- Good Reads for B2B Sales - Cold Calling Revisited VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 2013
- PowerViews with Dave Munn: The Transformed Marketing Organization VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2012
- Good Reads for B2B Marketing - Advantages of LinkedIn in B2B Marketing VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013
- PowerViews with Jonathan Farrington: Stay Focused VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2012
- PowerViews with Jeff Ernst: Marketing & Sales Must Work Together VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2012
- Thank You to Our 27 Guest Marketing and Sales Bloggers in 2011! VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011
- The “Keystone” of B2B Corporations isn’t CRM or Marketing Automation VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
- How to Make Social Sell: From Thought Leader to Thought Provoker VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- PowerViews with Bob Kelly: Redesigning Sales Process Basics VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2012
- Successful Content Marketing Plans Do 1 Thing Really Well VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2012
- 3 Things We've Learned After Years of LinkedIn Group Spam (and what to do now) VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- The R and the I – What’s Engagement Worth? VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2011
- The Top Ten Actions to take from the book: "Social Marketing to the Business Customer" VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011
- CMOs: Wield Powers of Influence to Gain a Seat at the Executive Table VIEWPOINT | TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2012
- PowerViews with Linda Richardson: Responding To vs Shaping vs Creating Demand VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2012
- PowerViews with Trip Kucera: Best Practices & Surprising Trends VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- PowerViews with Ann Handley: First, Get Your Strategy, Messaging & Story Right VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 12, 2012
- PowerViews with Jill Konrath: Changing Buyers Require Retooled Sales Reps VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
- PowerViews with David Brock: Thoughtfulness, Sharp Focus & Sharp Execution VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 16, 2012
- PowerViews with Andrew Gaffney: Tipping Points & Differentiators VIEWPOINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2012
- PowerViews with Christopher Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- The Science of Creating Demand, Upon Demand, When Demand is Needed VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, MAY 16, 2011
- What I learned at Dreamforce 2011 VIEWPOINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
- PowerViews with Ginger Conlon: Trustability & Your Customer's Voice VIEWPOINT | FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2012
- PowerViews with Brian Carroll: The State of B2B Lead Gen & 2012 Recommendations VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, JULY 19, 2012
- PowerViews with Chris Hosford – CRM/Marketing Automation/Social Convergence VIEWPOINT | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.