| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | THE POINT
JUNE 20, 2011 [Social Media] 8 Things Your CEO Can Write About On His/Her Blog
B2B Marketing blog marketing Blogs Social Media B2B blogs blog writingLaunching a CEO blog but the boss isn’t sure what to write about? Here are 8 ideas based on a list we created recently for a client: 1. Opinion/Thought Leadership – opinions/rants/views on the world of [insert your product category here] – the good, bad and ugly. good place to be controversial. years ago?
| | THE POINT
JUNE 27, 2012 [Social Media] 5 Campaign Ideas for When You Have No Content
But when lead generation, lead nurturing , customer marketing and social media programs all require a constant feeding of new, compelling content, what do you do when the pace of new programs outstrips your ability to generate that content? Promote social media connections. For today’s B2B marketer, content is the fuel that feeds the demand generation engine.
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 | THE POINT
[Social Media] Do You Need Marketing Automation to Do Lead Nurturing? Sort Of.
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013 | THE POINT
[Social Media] 29 Tips to Improve B2B Email Campaign Performance
APRIL 30, 2013 | THE POINT
[Social Media] Branding is Not Demand Generation. Stop Pretending That It Is.
MARCH 6, 2013 | THE POINT
[Social Media] Maker’s Mark: PR Debacle or Social Media Genius?
FEBRUARY 4, 2013 | THE POINT
[Social Media] A Really Useful B2B Marketing Benchmark Report from Optify
JANUARY 17, 2013 | THE POINT
[Social Media] 3 Demand Generation Goals to Avoid in 2013
| || || |
| | THE POINT
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013 [Social Media] 29 Tips to Improve B2B Email Campaign Performance
Secondary offers and extraneous links (including social links) distract the reader and reduce conversion rates. Social sharing links can expand an email’s reach, but they can also cannibalize email response, driving away clicks to your primary call-to-action. In general, social links are best relegated to the landing page, thank you page or confirmation email. Learn how …”).
| | THE POINT
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 [Social Media] Do You Need Marketing Automation to Do Lead Nurturing? Sort Of.
Integrate social media seamlessly into email campaigns in a way that extends the reach and value of the campaign. 'A prospective client asks: “We’re just getting our demand generation programs ramped up, and I’m not sure I’m ready for marketing automation. Do I need it in order to do lead nurturing?”. It’s just not a particularly sophisticated way of going about it. Certainly.
| | THE POINT
APRIL 30, 2013 [Social Media] Branding is Not Demand Generation. Stop Pretending That It Is.
Over at TechCrunch, writer Josh Constine recently penned an intriguing article about the potential for social media platforms eating into Google’s near monopoly on search advertising. You can engage in thought leadership through social media, or propagate early stage content into the marketplace. 'Hey, I get it. Demand generation is hot. No problem. understand.
| | THE POINT
NOVEMBER 16, 2011 [Social Media] No Leads from Social Media? No Excuses.
In a recent post , the folks over at Silicon Angle applied their usual insightful analysis to the results of an industry survey by marketing automation company Pardot , a survey that reports fully 42 percent of respondents (all B2B Marketers) have failed to generate any leads from their social media campaigns. B2B Marketing blog marketing Blogs Campaign Measurement Social Media Web 2.0
| || || || |
THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6, 2013 [Social Media] Maker’s Mark: PR Debacle or Social Media Genius?
mere week later, after a firestorm of protest erupted on social media and the Internet in general, the company reversed course. And I began to ask the question: what if the whole affair were not a mistake at all, but instead, a masterstroke of social media marketing? B2B Marketing B2C Marketing Branding Campaign Strategy Social Media brand awareness forbes magazine maker's mark mea culpa marketingAs a fan of the Maker’s Mark brand (in moderation, of course, and in Manhattans) I followed this story with some interest. Let’s translate, shall we? Cheers! MORE >>
THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2009 [Social Media] Is Social Media Wasted on PR Agencies?
m ready to conclude that many PR agencies don’t really get it when it comes to social media. Either that, or they’re just choosing to frame the discussion in such a way as to greatly limit the potential of their clients’ social media initiatives. Recently I was made privy to a social media plan authored by a client’s PR agency. In practice, however, adopting a narrow focus on social media solely for PR purposes (just when did social media become the province of PR anyway?) Yes, some of my best friends are PR people. All true. MORE >>
THE POINT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2013 [Social Media] A Really Useful B2B Marketing Benchmark Report from Optify
Twitter is by far the most effective social media channel for generating leads , outperforming Facebook and LinkedIn by a factor of 9 to 1, even though Facebook generates the larger percentage of visits (from social media sources), and LinkedIn shows the highest engagement rates (page views per visit.) In the meantime, this year’s edition is a worthy read for any B2B marketer looking to benchmark their own demand generation, social media, and Website performance. The metrics reported by B2B benchmark reports can also be grossly misleading. MORE >>
THE POINT | THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2012 [Social Media] 3 Ways to Make Your Corporate Blog’s Sidebar Work Harder
B2B Marketing blog marketing Blogs Campaign Measurement Campaign Strategy SEO Social Media b2b demand generation b2b lead generation b2b marketing agency blog design marketo landing pages social media design social media marketingWant a simple way to have your corporate blog show measurable results? Take a hard look at your sidebar. Here are 3 techniques guaranteed to make an impact: 1. Promote subscriptions prominently. Just be sure to offer the reader as many subscription options as possible, and at a minimum: Email, RSS, and Twitter. Download Now. MORE >>
THE POINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2012 [Social Media] 9 Ideas (and 1 Big Lesson) from the Marketo Social Marketing Roadshow
Last week I attended (and was a presenter at) the Seattle edition of Marketo’s 2012 Social Marketing Rockstar Tour , a roving conference/seminar series being held this summer in cities nationwide. Marketo bills the event as an opportunity to hear, learn, and share advice on B2B social media marketing strategy. Social media used to mean launching a blog, or designing a corporate Facebook page. Integrating social at every step of the demand generation cycle: that was clearly the lesson of the day. Social sharing buttons (Like, +1, Tweet, etc.) MORE >>
- [Social Media] Lead Generation Losing Out to Social Media? Not So Much. THE POINT | MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011
- [Social Media] The New B2B Buyer Dialog: A Conversation with Kathleen Schaub THE POINT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2010
- [Social Media] Segmentation, Social Media Drive Lead Nurturing Success for iDirect THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
- [Social Media] Q4 Marketing Budget: 4 Key Areas to Consider THE POINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
- [Social Media] Top 10 Posts on B2B Lead Gen for 2010 THE POINT | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- [Social Media] 3 Demand Generation Goals to Avoid in 2013 THE POINT | THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2013
- [Social Media] MobileIron Harnesses End-User Demand to Drive Mobile IT Sales Leads THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2012
- [Social Media] Factoids: How to Tweet Multiple Times About the Same Offer THE POINT | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- [Social Media] Report: B2B Blogging Trends in 2011 THE POINT | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
- [Social Media] Pearlfinders Index Offers Insight Into Marketing Execs’ Plans for 2H 2012 THE POINT | FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, 2012
- [Social Media] How to Answer a Question: 5 Tips for Making the Most of LinkedIn THE POINT | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
- [Social Media] Does Your Email Campaign Make a Case for Action? THE POINT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
- [Social Media] Email Lists: Should You Rent or Buy? THE POINT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011
- [Social Media] Blog Makeover Nets Sales Leads for Software Company THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010
- [Social Media] Podcast (Part 3): Using Blogs to Generate Leads THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
- [Social Media] Quick Tips for Lead Generation Success (Podcast) THE POINT | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Social Media] How to Revive a Dying E-Newsletter: 4 Tips THE POINT | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- [Social Media] Does Renting Email Lists Make Sense Any More? THE POINT | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- [Social Media] Can Games Play a Role in B2B Marketing? THE POINT | TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2010
- [Social Media] Dialogue Marketing: A Conversation with Maria Pergolino THE POINT | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
- [Social Media] Podcast (Part 2): Does Inbound Marketing Make Sense For Your Company? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
- [Social Media] DMA Webinar: Top 10 Tips for Lead Nurturing Success THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2011
- [Social Media] Marketing Automation: What Is It & Why Do I Care? (Webinar) THE POINT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2011
- [Social Media] Gmail Priority Inbox: the Death Knell for Email as Lead Generation? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [Social Media] Slidecast: Getting Leads (and More!) From Your Blog THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2012
- [Social Media] TechValidate: Marketing Content that Writes Itself THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2009
- [Social Media] Radian6 Email Campaign Hits the Mark THE POINT | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2011
- [Social Media] Best B2B Holiday Card of the Year? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- [Social Media] Podcast (Part 4): Offer Strategy & Pipeline Acceleration THE POINT | FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2011
- [Social Media] Novell Webinar Invitation Needs a New Approach THE POINT | TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2009
- [Social Media] Are Social Links the Answer to Lagging Email Response? THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009
- [Social Media] 6 Easy Steps to Increase Leads from Your Corporate Blog THE POINT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2009
- [Social Media] Great New Resource for B2B Marketers – B2B Marketing Zone THE POINT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2009
- [Social Media] Generating Blog Traffic (and Leads) Using Email Subscriptions THE POINT | THURSDAY, MAY 28, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.