| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 10, 2010 [Sales] Will Marketing Automation Be Free?
expensive sales teams). Loopfuse has published pricing for their paid products, and they have a low-overhead sales model. Today Genius.com announced a free version of their Marketing Automation system. Only about a month ago, Loopfuse also started offering a free version of their Marketing Automation system. What does this mean for companies interested in adopting Marketing Automation? How Much Is Free? Let’s first look at the features of the free versions: Loopfuse. Genius.com. Users. unlimited. Emails / month. 5,000. 2,500. Contacts. 2,500. 3,000. Pageviews / month.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 24, 2009 [Sales] 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail
Part of a good lead management process is knowing exactly who are involved in the sale. In complex B2B sales situations you cannot rely on product-centric communications, nor on discounts ( this week 10% off! ). It develops inquiries into sales opportunities. Sales & Marketing Don’t Get Along. Okay, I made up the part about brewing coffee. Not Enough Leads.
DECEMBER 14, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Sales] Why I’ve Joined Marketo
NOVEMBER 16, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Sales] Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday
OCTOBER 26, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Sales] Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation
OCTOBER 20, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Sales] Eloqua Experience 2010
OCTOBER 18, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Sales] Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue
OCTOBER 15, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Sales] Impressive Marketo User Summit
| || || |
| | LEADSLOTH
APRIL 24, 2009 [Sales] Top-10 Marketing Automation Blogs
Ardath is a talented independent marketing consultant who writes about using content to engage with prospective customers; she really gets Marketing & Sales collaboration. Brian is the author of the authoritative book “Lead generation for the complex sale” and has a wealth of interesting articles on his blog. Craig has lots of experience with sales operations and demand generation, and shares his and other people’s knowledge via his blog. Mac McIntosh ’s Sales Lead Insights blog ( @B2B_Sales_Leads ). So here’s the list. Thanks!
| | LEADSLOTH
MARCH 22, 2009 [Sales] Abandon Your Marketing Automation System!?
Tags: Demand Generation Email Marketing Landing Pages & Forms Lead Monitoring Sales Force Automation boomerang CRM Fusion Datatrim demandbase ExactTarget formassembly genius leadlander LEADSExplorer Lyris Netfactor ondialog Ringlead salesforce.com VerticalResponse
| | LEADSLOTH
JANUARY 12, 2010 [Sales] Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
Sales & marketing alignment. 4) Marketing is getting more of a science: creative marketers need to acquire new skills and more people with an analytical background need to enter the profession (5) Data quality is somewhat boring, but it is a prerequisite for effective marketing automation and (6) sales and marketing need act as one team to give buyers the best possible buying experience. The vast majority of leads generated on a website never have a meaningful conversation with a sales rep. Better align sales and marketing to empower sales to close faster.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 11, 2010 [Sales] 25 Great B2B Content Marketing Articles
For example, the complex sale is usually unique to B2B selling, and that’s when you would map content to stages in the buying cycle. While doing research for my upcoming webinar on creating content that converts , I found many great articles on B2B Content Marketing. Here are the 25 articles that I liked best. Most are blog posts, but I’ve also included some eBooks. My focus is on B2B, rather than B2C. Often, some of the basics are the same, but not always. So here are the articles: Overview Articles. Joe Pulizzi, What is Content Marketing? Personas. Content Planning.
| || || || |
LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2009 [Sales] Demand Generation Blogs Continued
Jeff specializes in helping companies find new customers, he wrote a great e-book about that, and blogs about Demand Generation, primarily from a Sales perspective. In the spirit of Twitter’s Follow Friday I’d like to finally publish the remaining Demand Generation blogs that I enjoy reading. Earlier I published the Top 10 Demand Generation vendor blogs and the Top 10 Marketing Automation Blogs. Of course, there were many great blogs that I forgot to include, so here are the remaining ones! B2B Marketing Zone. DemandGen Report. Brenda Gelston’ Marketing Momentum blog. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010 [Sales] Eloqua Experience 2010
In short, it is about understanding how marketing and sales drive revenue. It highlights the transition to a more metrics-driven way to optimize sales & marketing for revenue growth. Jeremy Victor has a nice write-up of the 16 sales and marketing reports that measure revenue performance. Sales Enablement. This week I attended the Eloqua Experience, Eloqua’s user conference in San Francisco. The big news of this event is the launch of Eloqua 10. It’s the result of 2 years of hard work, and it looks very good. They are raving about Eloqua 10. Overall. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009 [Sales] How Are CRM and Marketing Automation Different?
So in short, those are the features that individual sales people will benefit from. Marketing Automation also has some features for sales people, but those tend to be focused on lead prioritization, email, and prospect activity notifications. At the same time, a CRM system is a necessity to support an efficient sales force. Tags: Demand Generation Sales Force Automation b2b marketing crm marketing automation salesforce.com.Last week I presented a session at Silverpop’s B2B Marketing University in Atlanta. Strong Features of CRM. Opportunity creation. Sometimes. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010 [Sales] 5 Ways to Use Social Media in Marketing Automation
Use your Marketing Automation and CRM systems to see if this traffic converts to qualified leads and sales opportunities. It may take a while before potential clients are ready to buy or even want to talk to a sales person. Sales & marketing alignment is finally getting the attention it deserves. Marketing is starting to see sales as a customer who demands high-quality leads. With the right technology you can incorporate information from various online sources, so sales people are better prepared when they make the first call. Social Media. Lead Nurturing. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010 [Sales] Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue
It mentions the importance of valuable content, the increasingly longer sales cycles and the “consumerized B2B sales processes. They think strategically about their sales & marketing processes. This is usually a collaborative effort between marketing and sales. Today I read a blog post about 7 trends that speed up the adoption of marketing automation. These are all important trends, and many people will wonder: how do I get started? The Software is Great, But… Marketing Automation software is often positioned as the be-all and end-all. MORE >>
- [Sales] Lead Nurturing Checklist for Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010
- [Sales] 7 Reasons Why Oracle's Market2Lead Acquisition Makes a Lot of Sense LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010
- [Sales] B2B Pay Per Click Advertising LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
- [Sales] B2B Marketing Analytics LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
- [Sales] Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- [Sales] Best CRM for Marketing Automation: Salesforce.com, Microsoft or Oracle? LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [Sales] Why I’ve Joined Marketo LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Sales] What is the ROI of Lead Management? LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2009
- [Sales] Social Media & Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
- [Sales] Pardot User Conference Proves They’re a Top Marketing Automation Vendor LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- [Sales] What Lead Nurturing Content to Send When? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- [Sales] B2B Marketing Events 2010 LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- [Sales] Learn Holistic Lead Nurturing LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
- [Sales] Marketing Automation ROI: Efficiency or Revenue? LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2009
- [Sales] Plugging the Leak in the Middle of the Sales & Marketing Funnel LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2010
- [Sales] Social CRM, Inbound Marketing and Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010
- [Sales] Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- [Sales] Sales 2.0: Marketing Automation & Salesforce Chatter LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010
- [Sales] Impressive Marketo User Summit LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- [Sales] 9 Marketing Automation Metrics LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2009
- [Sales] 8 Tips to Get Started with Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- [Sales] Genius Marketing Automation Blog Posts LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
- [Sales] Finding Untapped Revenue in Your Marketing Database LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
- [Sales] Upcoming Lead Management Events LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- [Sales] Webinar Recording: 7 Steps to Finding Untapped Revenue LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- [Sales] B2B Marketing University: What Do You Want to Learn About? LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2009
- [Sales] Why Are Marketing Automation Managers So Hard to Find? LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2009
- [Sales] ActiveConversion Review - SMB Lead Management LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- [Sales] Free Trials Aren’t What They Used to Be LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- [Sales] Are You Old Enough for Inbound Marketing? LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2009
- [Sales] Marketing Automation Introduction LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2009
- [Sales] MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit 2009 LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, MARCH 15, 2009
- [Sales] Top-10 Demand Generation Vendor Blogs LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
- [Sales] Inbound Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.