| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | CONVERSIONATION
JULY 21, 2011 [Sales] B2B: Involve Your Sales People in Social Media Marketing and CRM Now
In many B2B companies, especially those with a longer sales cycle (or buying cycle if you will), there is at least one division where employees meet customers and prospects without sitting behind their computers and campaign or CRM dashboards all the time: sales. Divisions such as sales, can be involved much better in social CRM and social media processes.
| | CONVERSIONATION
JUNE 9, 2012 [Sales] Defining Social Business: a Call for Clarity and Collaboration
Customer & business intelligence , data, analysis, wisdom, decision-taking Crowd sourcing, tribe sourcing, community sourcing Removing destructive silos and barriers towards efficiency New and better aligned or integrated and social customer-facing processes (pre-sales, sales, post-sales, marketing, customer service,…) Information and content creation Etc.… Why do that?
APRIL 24, 2013 | CONVERSIONATION
[Sales] Open Letter to the CxO: Can You Survive the Age of Integration and Collaboration?
FEBRUARY 12, 2013 | CONVERSIONATION
[Sales] The Digital Business Impact of Multifunction Device Consumer Adoption
FEBRUARY 4, 2013 | CONVERSIONATION
[Sales] Why We Still Fight Over Social Media and Content Marketing
NOVEMBER 27, 2012 | CONVERSIONATION
[Sales] The Big Content Marketing Fail: How Much Content Do You Need?
JUNE 9, 2012 | CONVERSIONATION
[Sales] Defining Social Business: a Call for Clarity and Collaboration
JUNE 3, 2012 | CONVERSIONATION
[Sales] IAB Europe AdEx Benchmark Europe 2012: Facts Behind the Numbers
| || || |
| | CONVERSIONATION
NOVEMBER 27, 2012 [Sales] The Big Content Marketing Fail: How Much Content Do You Need?
And if we dare registering for one, someone at the other side mistakes our interest in the content with us being a sales-ready lead (phone call coming… ). This blog post tells some personal stories and takes you a bit back in time. So, if you care about your budget and your customers read this. In 2001, I acted as the administrator of a small company , called WebWare. Hurray.
| | CONVERSIONATION
JULY 22, 2011 [Sales] Social CRM and Return on Marketing: Customer Life Cycle Value
The value of the customer life cycle, also called CLV, looks at the investments we plan to make for the customers (retention, sales, promotion, customer service, etc.) Another way to calculate the value of the customer life cycle value starts from the micro levels, even individual marketing and sales actions. No marketing activity is an island. Integrated. People-centric. Why now?
| | CONVERSIONATION
JULY 26, 2011 [Sales] Content, Stories and the Blurring of B2B and B2C Marketing
So, no content, context and personal stories mean fewer sales and more effort. And soon no sales at all. Joe Pulizzi. Content has for many years been treated as the ugly duckling of the online marketing universe. Today, however, this seems to have changed. Content is part of all these needs and processes. As such, content has no meaning. B2B and B2C: it’s all just people-to-people.
| | CONVERSIONATION
JULY 27, 2011 [Sales] Word of Mouth Marketing: When a Human Phenomenon Goes Business
They see communities, people like you and me, influencers, loyal customers and social network users as extensions of their sales and marketing force. Word of mouth leads to new customers, shortened sales cycles, improved branding and much more. People have always talked about their experiences, emotions, needs and also products, services and brands. Period. Remember the ripple effect.
| || || || |
CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011 [Sales] Earning Attention of Potential Customers When Attention is Scarce
Well, in fact, originally it was a sales funnel model, called AIDA. [.]. Do you remember good old AIDAS? Just in case: AIDAS is an acronym for Attention, Interest, Desire, Action and Satisfaction. It is an illustration of the various stages of the marketing process as we have been using it for decades and still do. Blog Connected marketing Content marketing Conversion User experience action AIDAS attention content desire earning attention inbound marketing interest outbound marketing satisfaction SEO social sharing word-of-mouth MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2013 [Sales] Why We Still Fight Over Social Media and Content Marketing
No, no, it’s about sales and lead generation. few examples: Demand generation and sales people. Bloggers with a PR or media background are no sales experts. If you don’t know branding or PR, don’t say social is just good for sales. If you have no experience in demand generation or sales, don’t say social is just good for brand- and relationship-focused goals. A few years ago I wrote a piece on the commoditization of content (marketing) in a social jungle. added a list of some below (impossible to be exhaustive). And the same goes for social media (marketing). MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 2013 [Sales] Open Letter to the CxO: Can You Survive the Age of Integration and Collaboration?
And sales that will follow up on leads. 'Here’s the golden rule I always followed as an IT business guy, marketer, publisher and digital strategist: I only care about the customer of the customer. No matter how you look at it: no business can succeed if it doesn’t make sure that its customers can make their customers succeed. In the social era we have started calling this the audiences of audiences of audiences, etc. The only way to make that success happen is integration and it requires a collaborative culture. An open letter to the CxO. Your people and teams are my customers too. MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011 [Sales] The Cross-Channel Customer Experience Must and How to Achieve It
Certainly, in times where the importance of word of mouth, the shift from sale to buy, decreasing confidence and the impact of community get clearer than ever. If you occasionally read my posts here or elsewhere, you probably know by now that a consistent and valuable user experience, a multichannel approach with a strong dose of social and customer-centricity are my favorite themes. Actually, I don’t like the word customer-centric too much, I prefer the term ‘people-centric’. Why is the customer experience so important? Customer experience and conversion: keeping promises. MORE >>
CONVERSIONATION | SATURDAY, AUGUST 13, 2011 [Sales] The Road to Revenue: Feel Your Customer and Facilitate the Buy
Blog Conversion Customer relationships Opinion Sales buying journey Kristin Zhivago roadmap to revenue salesRevenue Coach Kristin Zhivago, wrote a new book, called “Roadmap to Revenue: How to Sell the Way Your Customers Want to Buy”. She sent me a review copy (thanks for that, Kristin) and when starting to read it, I immediately realized that she is spot-on with the book that spares us from fancy marketing theories [.]. MORE >>
- [Sales] Wake Up: Your Customer Does Not Want to Be Your Friend CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2011
- [Sales] The Perception of Social Media Marketing: it’s a Free Lunch CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- [Sales] The Rise of Digital Influence: From Persuasion and Passion to Action CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, MAY 28, 2012
- [Sales] Five Cultural Reasons Marketers Fail to Keep Up with Consumers CONVERSIONATION | SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2012
- [Sales] Shortening Sales Cycles By Focussing On The Social Buying Process CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2011
- [Sales] Social CRM: Social Media and Communities in Customer Relationship Management and Marketing CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2011
- [Sales] Where does Content Marketing Belong in the Social Business? CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011
- [Sales] The First Two P’s of Broken Marketing CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, MAY 6, 2012
- [Sales] The Social Customer Service Elite: All Customers Are Equal But Some Are More Equal than Others CONVERSIONATION | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
- [Sales] From Conversation Company to Optimization Organization CONVERSIONATION | SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2012
- [Sales] The Ripple Effect of Blogging: Inbound Marketing is Not Enough to Exist CONVERSIONATION | THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2011
- [Sales] Conversion Rate Optimization Research Shows Blatant Lack Of Strategy CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2011
- [Sales] Fans, Followers and Ecosystems: Retention Beyond the Customer Matters CONVERSIONATION | FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011
- [Sales] The Digital Business Impact of Multifunction Device Consumer Adoption CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2013
- [Sales] IAB Europe AdEx Benchmark Europe 2012: Facts Behind the Numbers CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, JUNE 3, 2012
- [Sales] Content Marketing: Considerations When Defining a Content Plan CONVERSIONATION | MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011
- [Sales] The Power of Powerlessness: Let Go and Put the Customer First CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2012
- [Sales] Always Be Optimizing: Don’t Forget Your Digital Marketing Crew CONVERSIONATION | SUNDAY, MARCH 11, 2012
- [Sales] Content Marketing: Creating and Using Appealing Customer Cases CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2011
- [Sales] Social CRM: the collaboration between sales and marketing in the social customer era CONVERSIONATION | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.