| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B VOICES
APRIL 29, 2011 Other Voices: A Discussion with Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications
Flip’s competitors—like the far superior Kodak Zi8—will continue to rack up big sales in the corporate communications industry, as will other cam corders designed for higher quality videos. have been fortunate enough to get to know Mark Ragan more closely during the past few years. In addition, Ragan produces several communications conferences, workshops, and senior-level forums.
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 21, 2011 2012: No Predictions, Just Actions
That will continue in 2012 with our sales force, marketing activities and with our employees. Everyone seems to have dusted off their crystal balls the past few weeks as the predictions for social media in 2012 are plentiful. I stopped reading them. Instead of adding to the overcrowded space of predictions I want to focus on actions. What are your plans for digital content in 2012?
| || || |
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 6, 2011 How are you measuring influence?
For instance, location metrics can better help you understand if you need to translate content or even add more content to focus on other regions, but you need to get an understanding from the business if that’s really ideal to sales and revenue generation. Last week I spoke at the European Corporate Communications Social Media Summit on tracking influence and the non-financial ROI.
| | B2B VOICES
MARCH 22, 2013 Do B2B Companies Need Social Media?
The mistake and trap B2B companies get into is the idea that social media should equate to sales. Don’t get into thinking that social media is just about sales. There is more to using these channels than just a sales tool and you need to help your management and sales team understand that your group of stakeholders is much broader than just customers. Recruiting.
| | B2B VOICES
NOVEMBER 28, 2011 B2B Creativity is Not an Oxymoron
Always be thinking about driving sales for the organization — this means being fully integrated. We know in B2B the sales process and cycle is much longer than in most B2C decisions, so you will need to think long-term for your campaign. “One hit wonders”, like a weekend sale, are simply not the norm for B2B campaigns. Another Lego creation at home.
| | B2B VOICES
JANUARY 23, 2012 It’s Time for B2B Social Media Marketing to Generate Leads
It is more exciting to live in a world where the product quality and company knowledge are the basis of a sale, rather than the correct Pantone color. The longer sales cycles require companies to build customer relationships that can be nurtured, rather than offering promotions and discounts. A B2B Voices Q&A With Kipp Bodnar and Jeffrey L. Cohen. recommend it. It is awesome.
| || || || |
B2B VOICES What the LinkedIn IPO could mean for B2B communicators
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
With that in mind I wanted to offer my thoughts on how it can make improvements as a better resource for marketing and sales
. Tomorrow marks another milestone for social media with LinkedIn’s IPO. You can catch up on the latest news here: Forbes , Fortune , Deal Journal , TRB , Term Sheet , Mashable. But as this story in Bloomberg details, LinkedIn gets “70 percent of revenue from business subscriptions, a model that’s similar to Salesforce.com. So perhaps instead of treating LinkedIn like social media perhaps its future is more like the CRM model. Group Pages. Make Me Pay. MORE >>
B2B VOICES The Next Chapter for Social Finance and Three Things to Consider
| FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2013
I’m a long-time believer that social media can be a catalyst for change within B2B organizations — from sales
to investor relations to content management — and this month was significant. 'Some of the biggest news the past two weeks in social media surrounded the SEC’s announcement and Bloomberg’s news around social media. But what does this mean for communicators? While this is a big win for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, it means we need to be even more engaged as communicators with these platforms. First, let’s look at a round of each announcement. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Five Lessons Learned After Five Years of B2B Social Media
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2012
It can be as simple as drive traffic to your website or as complicated as connecting your individual sales
team members to customers. A little more than five years ago we started our efforts in social media on an obscure website called Facebook. It was a step into uncharted waters at the time, but there was something about directly connecting with customers in real-time and getting instant feedback that felt right. But even back then it was important to put a plan in place and navigate carefully. What signal is your social media program sending? Have a plan. Content does matter. Measure. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Finextra Review — The Growth of Social Media in Financial Services
| MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
was surprised to hear so many people ask about how social media is driving B2B sales
. While ultimately all things we do in the marketing/communication mix should be to increase sales
, I’m not sure focusing on sales
is critical at this stage. Sales
measurement in the B2B space for communicators has always been a challenge. Last week I had a great opportunity to speak on a panel and also moderate a panel at the 2011 Social Media Days London hosted by Finextra at Thomson Reuters. The event’s next stop is New York on May 18. social media team? Marketing? MORE >>
B2B VOICES Do Most Online Communities Fail?
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
Would it be an increase in sales
from the companies respresented in your online community during the year? Bringing in increased sales
from two of them could potentially be linked to your efforts. This is an interesting question. Fortune magazine seems to think they are failing. But the answer is never as easy as the question. For instance, if you build a community targeting CFOs from the Fortune 100 companies what would determine your success? Would it be 100 percent participation? Maybe, but they may do that regardless of your online community. and focus on those. Have a vision. MORE >>
- LinkedIn Becomes More Relevant for B2B Communicators B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2011
- World-Class Social Practices for B2B Companies B2B VOICES | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2011
- Guest Post: How B2B Companies Can Use Video/Photos in Social Media B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- Other Voices: Ann Handley, MarketingProfs B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013
- Are You Ready for a Real-Time B2B World? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
- Integrating Social Media With Corporate Website: How Far Can We Take This? B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Research Firm Updates Business Technology Buyers Report: Social Media On the Rise B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- Five Questions on the Profession of Public Relations B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2011
- Who are Your Content Superheroes? B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2013
- A B2B Summer Reading List B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2012
- “Our Products Don’t Lend Themselves to Storytelling” B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
- Craft Work: What’s Your B2B Expertise? B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013
- Customer References: What’s In It For Them? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- Three Areas for B2B Communicators to Focus in 2013 B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2013
- A Brave B2B Social Media Book B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
- 62% of executives cited say social offers the potential to achieve better customer loyalty and service levels B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011
- Book Review: UnMarketing B2B VOICES | MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
- Digital on the Rise in B2B, But Audience Engagement Lags B2B VOICES | MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
- How do you reach the guy with the wallet? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2011
- Book Review: Empowered Is More Than Empty Words B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
- Live from BMA International Conference: Tapping Into P2P Side of B2B B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MAY 31, 2012
- Almost Live from SocialTech 2010 B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010
- What Google’s Acquisition of Motorola Mobility Means for Marketers B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
- Where Was PR at the BMA International Conference? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2012
- Why Digital Media Outreach Shouldn’t Be Ignored B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- Measuring Outcomes in B2B Social Media – It’s Time to Start B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010
- Measuring Outcomes in B2B Social Media – Part II: A Model B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.