| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
FEBRUARY 20, 2012 [Product] Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
This week someone asked me about lead nurturing for people who signed up for a 30-day product trial (for a SaaS/Cloud software product). Tip 2: Make Product Adoption Your #1 Goal. The one and only goal of the emails you’re sending out should be to get people hooked on your product. They signed up. What now? Tip 1: Start Sending Email Now. If not, start doing so today.
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 20, 2010 [Product] Eloqua Experience 2010
The new Eloqua Cloud Connector product integrates 3rd party applications like JigSaw and Webex in the Program Builder. Another new product is Eloqua Discover for Salesforce.com. So there were lots of new initiatives, products and services that were covered during the event. This week I attended the Eloqua Experience, Eloqua’s user conference in San Francisco. Overall.
FEBRUARY 20, 2012 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
DECEMBER 14, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Why I’ve Joined Marketo
NOVEMBER 16, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday
OCTOBER 26, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation
OCTOBER 20, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Eloqua Experience 2010
OCTOBER 18, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 16, 2009 [Product] Why Are Marketing Automation Managers So Hard to Find?
Genius.com, Product Marketing Genius ( PDF ), San Mateo CA. Even though some vendors have been around for almost 10 years, Marketing Automation is still relatively new. According to Forrester, only 2-5% of B2B firms have invested in full-featured Marketing Automation. But that percentage is rapidly growing. Increasingly, B2B companies realize that Marketing Automation software requires skilled operators. But – if you decide to hire a Marketing Automation manager – what should you look for, and where do you find them? But that’s for web analysts. Email Marketing.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 10, 2010 [Product] Will Marketing Automation Be Free?
This is supported by the main trends in the Marketing Automation market: The product scope of all marketing automation vendors is quite similar. Loopfuse has published pricing for their paid products, and they have a low-overhead sales model. Also, their founders came from Red Hat, which has a very similar strategy of offering both free and premium products. Today Genius.com announced a free version of their Marketing Automation system. Only about a month ago, Loopfuse also started offering a free version of their Marketing Automation system. How Much Is Free? Genius.com.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 24, 2009 [Product] 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail
In complex B2B sales situations you cannot rely on product-centric communications, nor on discounts ( this week 10% off! ). However, if growth has stalled because you’re selling the wrong products to the wrong people, Marketing Automation will not help. Selling Simple Products. Needless to say, Marketing Automation software is very popular today. Not Enough Leads.
| | LEADSLOTH
MAY 25, 2010 [Product] 7 Reasons Why Oracle's Market2Lead Acquisition Makes a Lot of Sense
But since then too little progress was made: the product was good, but their marketing was lagging behind. More and more I’ve come to believe that great marketing initiatives go bad if marketing and sales don’t have a productive relationship. Enterprise-Ready Product. More on a product-level, Oracle is getting their hands on a very feature-rich product. The Market2Lead product has been developed using the Java programming language. Oracle has just acquired Market2Lead , one of the early Marketing Automation vendors. Great Technology Fit.
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010 [Product] Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
Scott Mersy , VP Marketing and Products, Genius.com. At the executive level, ROI reporting by business segment or marketing activity as well as overall marketing investment will enable the marketer to show revenue contribution and make meaningful contributions in discussion about the direction of the company and its products and services. With distributed marketing teams, marketing automation is key to supporting closed-loop marketing processes and for allowing remote teams to be more collaborative and productive by simplifying and automating key processes. predictions. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010 [Product] Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation
Segment your database by demographics, such as: industry, job titles, or product/service interest shown. By: Lisa J. Cramer, President & Co-Founder, LeadLife Solutions. There are certainly a lot of capabilities within marketing automation. As such there are a variety of best practices to be followed in order to maximize the use of these systems. Below are some of the best practices we have found within our customer base that helped drive success with marketing automation. Improve Lead Interaction with Good Segmentation. Use Drip Marketing Based on Triggers. Is the lead dead? MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010 [Product] Hubspot Review
HubSpot’s Medium and Large products give you the option to keep using your own site. UPDATED REVIEW: My earlier review of HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing software was more than 1 year old and the software has evolved a lot: time for an update! I see two clearly distinct target groups for HubSpot: Small business owners. Marketing departments at mid-size companies. Both groups will use HubSpot to generate more inbound leads, but they have vastly different requirements. HubSpot can serve both audiences, but in a different way. Small Businesses. Mid-size Businesses. Conclusion. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010 [Product] Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday
Often, this is based on product, company size, industry or sales channel (direct, partner, affiliate). Lead Nurturing Based on Product Usage. Many of them have trial programs, so potential clients can try the product before they buy. Several people mentioned they were feeding product usage information to their Marketing Automation system to tailor the drip campaigns. Some of these same companies are also collecting statistical information on product usage of existing clients, and are running upselling campaigns based on that information. Database Segmentation. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010 [Product] Lead Nurturing Checklist for Marketing Automation
If you sell multiple products, cross-selling may work for you. If someone is interested in product A, don’t send info on product B, unless products A and B are similar or at least complementary. In some cases you can send product collateral, but educational materials are usually most effective, because they address an issue that the recipient may have. If you want to make a start with Lead Nurturing, what are the right questions to ask? And what are the decisions that you need to make? How do you to segment your audience? When do you send leads to sales? MORE >>
- [Product] Is Content Marketing the New PR? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2009
- [Product] What Lead Nurturing Content to Send When? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- [Product] Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
- [Product] Best CRM for Marketing Automation: Salesforce.com, Microsoft or Oracle? LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [Product] Upcoming Lead Management Events LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- [Product] B2B Marketing Events 2010 LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- [Product] 5 Ways to Use Social Media in Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- [Product] B2B Marketing Analytics LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
- [Product] Inbound Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- [Product] ActiveConversion Review - SMB Lead Management LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- [Product] Why I’ve Joined Marketo LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Product] Impressive Marketo User Summit LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- [Product] Pardot User Conference Proves They’re a Top Marketing Automation Vendor LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- [Product] Email Newsletters: a Best Practice That Needs to Die LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- [Product] How Are CRM and Marketing Automation Different? LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
- [Product] 8 Tips to Get Started with Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- [Product] Marketing Automation ROI: Efficiency or Revenue? LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2009
- [Product] Free Trials Aren’t What They Used to Be LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- [Product] B2B Pay Per Click Advertising LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
- [Product] SEO Optimization - 3 Steps to Success LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- [Product] Top-10 Demand Generation Vendor Blogs LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009