| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 10, 2010 [Product] Will Marketing Automation Be Free?
This is supported by the main trends in the Marketing Automation market: The product scope of all marketing automation vendors is quite similar. Loopfuse has published pricing for their paid products, and they have a low-overhead sales model. Also, their founders came from Red Hat, which has a very similar strategy of offering both free and premium products. Today Genius.com announced a free version of their Marketing Automation system. Only about a month ago, Loopfuse also started offering a free version of their Marketing Automation system. How Much Is Free? Genius.com.
| | LEADSLOTH
AUGUST 24, 2009 [Product] 7 Reasons Why Marketing Automation Projects Fail
In complex B2B sales situations you cannot rely on product-centric communications, nor on discounts ( this week 10% off! ). However, if growth has stalled because you’re selling the wrong products to the wrong people, Marketing Automation will not help. Selling Simple Products. Needless to say, Marketing Automation software is very popular today. Not Enough Leads.
FEBRUARY 20, 2012 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
DECEMBER 14, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Why I’ve Joined Marketo
NOVEMBER 16, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday
OCTOBER 26, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation
OCTOBER 20, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Eloqua Experience 2010
OCTOBER 18, 2010 | LEADSLOTH
[Product] Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue
| || || |
| | LEADSLOTH
JANUARY 12, 2010 [Product] Marketing Automation Trends for 2010
Scott Mersy , VP Marketing and Products, Genius.com. At the executive level, ROI reporting by business segment or marketing activity as well as overall marketing investment will enable the marketer to show revenue contribution and make meaningful contributions in discussion about the direction of the company and its products and services. With distributed marketing teams, marketing automation is key to supporting closed-loop marketing processes and for allowing remote teams to be more collaborative and productive by simplifying and automating key processes. predictions.
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 20, 2010 [Product] Eloqua Experience 2010
The new Eloqua Cloud Connector product integrates 3rd party applications like JigSaw and Webex in the Program Builder. Another new product is Eloqua Discover for Salesforce.com. So there were lots of new initiatives, products and services that were covered during the event. This week I attended the Eloqua Experience, Eloqua’s user conference in San Francisco. Overall.
| | LEADSLOTH
OCTOBER 20, 2009 [Product] Is Content Marketing the New PR?
You give them a briefing, and they create press releases and advertisements that tout your products. Today my article on Content Marketing was published on the Genius.com blog, and I wondered whether I could visualize how Content Marketing is different from traditional public relations and advertising. came up with two low-fi sketches. The OLD Situation. The NEW Situation. Black and White.
| | LEADSLOTH
FEBRUARY 17, 2010 [Product] 5 Ways to Use Social Media in Marketing Automation
You can also use Social Networks to keep customers informed of new products and services, and giving them the opportunity to provide feedback. This is the first of three posts for the Silverpop B2B Marketing University , March 3rd in Washington DC. will be speaking about Marketing Automation features, the marketing technology ecosystem, and the impact of Social Media. Social Media.
| || || || |
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010 [Product] Process Turns Marketing Automation Into Revenue
But usually, it also requires a renewed focus on creating content that focuses on the buyer’s issues, rather than your own products. Today I read a blog post about 7 trends that speed up the adoption of marketing automation. It mentions the importance of valuable content, the increasingly longer sales cycles and the “consumerized B2B sales processes. These are all important trends, and many people will wonder: how do I get started? The Software is Great, But… Marketing Automation software is often positioned as the be-all and end-all. Process First. That was hard. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010 [Product] Lead Nurturing Checklist for Marketing Automation
If you sell multiple products, cross-selling may work for you. If someone is interested in product A, don’t send info on product B, unless products A and B are similar or at least complementary. In some cases you can send product collateral, but educational materials are usually most effective, because they address an issue that the recipient may have. If you want to make a start with Lead Nurturing, what are the right questions to ask? And what are the decisions that you need to make? How do you to segment your audience? When do you send leads to sales? MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009 [Product] How Are CRM and Marketing Automation Different?
Products & Pricing. Last week I presented a session at Silverpop’s B2B Marketing University in Atlanta. In addition to Marketing Automation, there were two big topics: Social Media and CRM. will write about Social Media some other time, and focus on CRM in this post. Many attendees were confused by CRM vendors claiming to offer full marketing functionality. If that’s true, why would you still need Marketing Automation? So let’s dig in and find how Marketing Automation and CRM are different. Strong Features of CRM. For CRM, I focused on Salesforce.com. Forecasting. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012 [Product] Lead Nurturing for Software Trials
This week someone asked me about lead nurturing for people who signed up for a 30-day product trial (for a SaaS/Cloud software product). Tip 2: Make Product Adoption Your #1 Goal. The one and only goal of the emails you’re sending out should be to get people hooked on your product. Instead, focus on tips and resources to make sure the trial users get the most out of your product. It’s hard to know beforehand which messages are most effective in increasing product adoption. They signed up. What now? Tip 1: Start Sending Email Now. Tip 6: Experiment. MORE >>
LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010 [Product] 7 Reasons Why Oracle's Market2Lead Acquisition Makes a Lot of Sense
But since then too little progress was made: the product was good, but their marketing was lagging behind. More and more I’ve come to believe that great marketing initiatives go bad if marketing and sales don’t have a productive relationship. Enterprise-Ready Product. More on a product-level, Oracle is getting their hands on a very feature-rich product. The Market2Lead product has been developed using the Java programming language. Oracle has just acquired Market2Lead , one of the early Marketing Automation vendors. Great Technology Fit. MORE >>
- [Product] B2B Pay Per Click Advertising LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
- [Product] B2B Marketing Analytics LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010
- [Product] Hubspot Review LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
- [Product] Drip Campaigns: Tips From Marketing Automation Monday LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
- [Product] Best CRM for Marketing Automation: Salesforce.com, Microsoft or Oracle? LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
- [Product] Why I’ve Joined Marketo LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Product] Pardot User Conference Proves They’re a Top Marketing Automation Vendor LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
- [Product] What Lead Nurturing Content to Send When? LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- [Product] Email Newsletters: a Best Practice That Needs to Die LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- [Product] B2B Marketing Events 2010 LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- [Product] Marketing Automation ROI: Efficiency or Revenue? LEADSLOTH | SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2009
- [Product] Guest Post: Best Practices in Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- [Product] Impressive Marketo User Summit LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
- [Product] 8 Tips to Get Started with Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- [Product] Upcoming Lead Management Events LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- [Product] SEO Optimization - 3 Steps to Success LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2009
- [Product] Why Are Marketing Automation Managers So Hard to Find? LEADSLOTH | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2009
- [Product] ActiveConversion Review - SMB Lead Management LEADSLOTH | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- [Product] Free Trials Aren’t What They Used to Be LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
- [Product] Top-10 Demand Generation Vendor Blogs LEADSLOTH | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
- [Product] Inbound Marketing Automation LEADSLOTH | TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.