| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JULY 13, 2010 3 Great B2B Marketing Ideas I Read in (OMG) Print Media.
Here are two of his great (and productive) creations: On behalf of Sprint, Euro RSCG sent decision-makers a Tackle Box, described as a “solution toolbox with the clever teaser “Don’t let this one get away. 36% — Introduce new IT-led products and services for customers. Here’s what I learned just this past weekend. The July issue of the U.S.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
DECEMBER 28, 2009 Smart B2B marketing calls to action for 2010.
Business buyers who are purchasing products and services do not want to be “sold by high-pressure messages. Adding a call to action to every contact is a proven and effective marketing nurturing approach and businesses selling complex products can rarely succeed without it. became worried that marketers were forgetting the channels that got us where we are today.
| || || |
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
APRIL 18, 2011 Tips for winning the B2B company or product “name game.”
Welcome my guest Steven Moody, who has some excellent advice to share on company and product naming. The product strategy (“Clothing World ). The product strategy is more common with retailers: create a name that aligns you with a tribe, while emphasizing your size. noticed five different ways to go about it: Name + type of business (“Smith’s Accounting ).
| || | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
JANUARY 11, 2010 How marketers can help prevent lost sales.
Has the target expressed any interest in — or taken any action toward — learning how to solve the problem the selling company’s product can solve? Has the lead expressed any interest in learning more about the product or service being sold? It’s true that one’s own beliefs are built from personal experiences. On one hand, I think sales should do it all.
| | B2BMARKETINGSMARTS
APRIL 11, 2011 The 3 most important rules in B2B marketing copy.
Don’t Say: Enable productive people and processes. Being recognized by Gartner on one of their Magic Quadrants is the dream of most technology firms today. However, if a B2B marketer sees his or her favorite marketing copy phrase on the “Richards’ Quadrant, they should run and hide. That also goes for ROI, SFA, CRM, ERP and dozens of other B2B acronyms.
| || || || |
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Today’s 3 Biggest B2B Marketing Success Barriers are Human
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
Barrier #2: Product
Manager. The B2B company product
manager is the driver behind what the company sells. They ensure that every product
and every product
enhancement supports the needs and demands of customers and prospective customers. This manager makes sure that the product
has strong competitive advantages, is reliable and cost-effective for the customer and is profitable for the company. There are, however, barriers between the marketing department and its ability to use these best practices — and they are all human. Barrier #1: CEO. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS The two biggest B2B marketing campaign essentials.
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2011
Identifying the most productive
customer and target market is a vital step in any B2B marketing strategy. Today’s B2B marketing directors have a long list of marketing options from which to choose: automated email marketing, direct mail lead generation, telemarketing, customer profiling, database enhancement, content creation, Web site re-designs, social media initiatives, trade shows, user conferences — the very scope boggles the mind. The opportunities are great. The risk of failure even greater. START: Establish the right target market. Here is the best way to do that: a. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS Ideas to help break the B2B automated marketing content barrier.
| MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
Most assets were product
brochures, of course, but nonetheless, that number is remarkably high. Here is a recap of how Michelle defined “valuable content: Quality: Does the content asset meet the same standards you set for your products
and services? Video of Top-Level Exec or Product
Category Expert. Product
Demos. Video of Top-Level Exec or Product
Category Expert. Product
or Company Press Releases. Product
Solution Briefs. White Papers — In-Depth Technical Product
Focus. Blog Reprints. Games. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS For B2B marketing success in 2011 — start with the data.
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
The reports available from this software show management basically the same thing, but group that information by sales person, territory, and products
, showing such important data as the length of the buying cycle. Salesforce Automation (SFA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Point of Sale (POS) are all software solutions created to specifically track interactions and transactions with individual prospects and customers. With a database attached to each of them, it can be very tempting for B2B marketers to just tap that data for marketing purposes. None are customers. MORE >>
B2BMARKETINGSMARTS B2B Marketing Tip of the Day: Stop asking questions.
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2010
Never ask, “Would you like to have a personal demonstration of the product
?. Instead, ask, “When would be the best time for you to get a personal demonstration of the product
?. Here is a classic example: Have you ever wondered how else you could sell, buy or market your products
and services? Many leading businesses today have met this challenge by discovering a new way to sell, buy or market their products
and services. The rule is to never ask questions that can be answered with the word “no.. To be safe, stop asking questions. MORE >>
- A B2B marketing message angle that could close sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009
- Does your Website fail to deliver these 3 basics? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 16, 2010
- B2B marketers shouldn’t forget the human touch. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MAY 16, 2011
- Converting B2B marketing click-throughs in 50 milliseconds B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2012
- Today’s 3 Biggest B2B Marketing Success Barriers are Human: Part II B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2011
- B2B Marketing to Men vs. Women B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
- B2B marketing automation: 3 essential considerations. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2011
- How B2B marketers can be winners at the game of tag. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2010
- B2B marketers: Have you earned your cred? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
- B2B Marketing Automation: Is it really worth the effort? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2012
- The best place to start all B2B marketing efforts. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2010
- Fun with B2B marketing B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2011
- One practice helps achieve the three “Rs” in B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2012
- True B2B marketing success depends on what you don’t see. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012
- Lift B2B marketing response by putting time on your side. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012
- One little B2B marketing copy secret I learned in sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
- Why B2B marketers should know when lead relationships start. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
- Where B2B marketing still grabs attention in today’s communication overload. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
- Two simple B2B marketing ideas I wish I’d thought of. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2009
- Two ways to use your B2B customer database as a valuable targeting tool. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- To make big B2B marketing strides in 2010 — go lateral. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
- B2B Nurturing: It Isn’t Just for Leads Anymore B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- B2B Marketers: Put your competition in its place. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2010
- What B2B marketers can learn from TV ads. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- Four Rules for Communicating with the “Crazy-Busy Prospect” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- How often to send B2B lead acquisition efforts? Find your Uncle Harry. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011
- B2B marketing: How B2B marketers can maximize open rates. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012
- Are B2B marketers offering too much stuff and not enough information? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
- One great B2B marketing reminder and one new trend. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011
- In B2B marketing, it’s a no-compromise world. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- Four Hot B2B Marketing Ideas Emerge from Blob B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- 20 years of marketing know-how summarized in 3 words B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- Are your B2B marketing messages boring? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
- 3 things B2B marketers can learn from retailers. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010
- Is your marketing barking up all the right trees? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2009
- Two more ways to keep the camels out of B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- In B2B marketing and sales, Virginia, there is no Santa Claus. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010
- Making B2B marketing personalization personal B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010
- In B2B marketing — data is the new creative. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009
- Conduct B2B marketing research in 15 minutes or less. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2010
- The B2B marketing “wow” that counts is the one on the bottom line. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MARCH 23, 2010
- How B2B marketers can help overcome the “no budget” excuse B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010
- B2B marketers should be scared about doing the wrong things. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009
- A B2B marketing and sales book everyone has time to read. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
- B2B marketers should watch their words. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- The dollars and sense of inbound vs. outbound marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- Two cool (and useful) services for B2B marketers B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
- Do today’s B2B marketing messages need to change? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011
- The more B2B marketing changes, the more it stays the same. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, MARCH 11, 2010
- “We” may be sabotaging your B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- Four ways to keep your B2B marketing Web site from turning away customers. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010
- B2B Marketers — Don’t Go Out Without Your Makeup. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
- Want more qualified B2B leads? Say “show me the money.” B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
- When using comparison charts hurts sales. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2009
- Ancient secrets for getting B2B email opened and read B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2010
- The best tips from B2BMarketingSmarts — so far. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009
- Boost B2B sales with an “in your face” approach. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009
- Are your sales people being naughty or nice? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2009
- Subject testing: Hate it in the classroom, love it in B2B marketing. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
- Is anything missing from your online B2B brand? B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2009
- 6 tips for B2B landing pages that land business. B2BMARKETINGSMARTS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.