| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 28, 2010 [Process] 6 Tips for Understanding the B2B Business Decision-Making Process.
The decision-making process for purchasing business software, for example, is longer and more complex than that which involves an individual consumer and an impulse buy. This presents some unique challenges to marketers: More people are involved in the decision-making process , representing different facets of the business. The buyer isn’t spending their own money. Why buy?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
MARCH 26, 2012 [Process] B2B And A Resistance To Video Marketing
Marketers often falsely assume that a video is not easily optimized; the process, they figure, is not worth the trouble. Conventional wisdom says that you would use every tool at your disposal to reach potential business prospects. That’s not always the case, however. B2B companies have long resisted video as a means of marketing, but that medium is gradually becoming more accepted.
AUGUST 29, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] 10 Questions Your Content Marketing Operations Must Answer
AUGUST 9, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] Three Steps To Create Awesome Product Content
JUNE 26, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] 5 Secrets Behind A Strong B2B Content Marketing Strategy
JUNE 13, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] 5 Ways To Use Data Insight In Marketing Strategies
MAY 7, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers
MAY 2, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] 25 Awesome B2B Blogging Tips
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 16, 2012 [Process] B2B Social Media FAQ: How Much Should We Budget?
Programming support to help set up accounts, update templates, install applications and set up/process analytics. First the good budgeting news: Making hard conversions part of the social strategy simplifies and clarifies the budgeting process. A question we get repeatedly from B2Bs that are new to social media marketing is, how much should we budget? Minimum Budgeting Requirements.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 23, 2012 [Process] Are You Ready for B2B Mobile Marketing?
In addition day-to-day, offline business activities such as processing RFQs can be translated into mobile apps to make them more convenient and efficient. Mobile computing is not only a challenge for consumer brands. B2B buyer behavior is changing thanks to the proliferation of smart phones and tablets, which means B2B marketers have a lot more to think about. Advertising. QR Codes.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
MAY 2, 2012 [Process] 25 Awesome B2B Blogging Tips
Why are so many B2B businesses, from the providers of a credit card processing service to the makers of GPS for vehicle tracking, blogging today? Because they recognize the potential power blogging represents—when done right, blogging gives B2B companies a way to generate greater interest, leads, orders, brand awareness and brand loyalty. Overall Guidelines. Set goals : Why are you blogging?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JULY 7, 2010 [Process] Buyer Personas: Where (and How!) to Start | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
And that same thing is true for ALL the individuals involved in the B2B buying process from users, to the influencers, and the executives. If you sell to multiple industries or market segments, you need to evaluate the buying process for each industry separately. You need a detailed view of who is involved, their role within the organization and within your buying process.
B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2010 [Process] 7 Hot Trends In B2B Marketing Analytics | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
Some possible goals may include the following: Improve engagement and conversion rates Increase organic search traffic to your site Decrease costs and improve efficiency through the lead management process For more resources on B2B marketing analytics and how it will increase your marketing ROI, subscribe to the Modern B2B marketing Blog or follow @Marketo on Twitter. In order to stay up to date with frequent changes and plan your marketing strategy accordingly, you should utilize B2B marketing analytics. Here are 6 hot trends to consider when planning your analytics strategy: 1. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010 [Process] Exclusive Interview With SAP's Director Of Social Media - Michael.
Jeremy: What advice do you have for other B2B marketers who are in the process of shaping their company’s social media efforts? About | Advertise | Submissions | Write for Us CrowdsourcedFRD Home Advertising Branding Content Marketing Lead Gen SEO-SEM Social Media More Strategy Design PR eBooks Educational Facebook Guest Posts Twitter Exclusive Interview With SAP’s Director Of Social Media August 24th, 2010 | By Jeremy Victor The core underlying vision for B2Bbloggers is to be an online magazine for B2B marketers by B2B marketers. Enjoy the read. Michael: Our customers are passionate. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2012 [Process] 7 Reasons You Can’t Afford to Ignore Lead Nurturing
This is crucial because response rates decline rapidly as the age of a lead increases. By setting up your lead nurturing emails to run automatically, you no longer have to worry about forgetting to follow up with your leads right away, and you make the whole process much simpler and much more effective. 4. Only 33% of B2B marketers say they have an effective lead nurturing process. As a marketer, your most important job is to generate leads for your business. But what good are those leads if they’re not managed properly? Source: Gleanster Research). Source: InsideSales.com). MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2012 [Process] 10 Questions Your Content Marketing Operations Must Answer
Have we documented each step of blog posting process? Writing the post is just one step in the process. Take the time to write the process down, it becomes very helpful for resource allocation. 6. One of the core objectives of content marketing is to nurture customers through the buying process. By no means is this an exhaustive list, just 10 to get you started. Building A Content Marketing Operation. 1. When was the last time we conducted a content audit? When will be our next? You have been creating content for years. How old is it? Where does it all reside? MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012 [Process] 3 Simple Ways To Differentiate Your Business To Attract Today’s B2B Buyers
Make asking for testimonials part of your new customer process and account management strategy for existing customers. In the uber-connected and ultra-competitive world we live in today, you have to differentiate your product, your company and your people from others looking to knock you off your game. It is not a matter of simply showing buyers how good your product is, it’s about connecting with your buyer so they can solve a problem, improve performance or have the confidence necessary to open their wallet. Here are three tips to help you connect more deeply with buyers. Have a Voice. MORE >>
- [Process] 7 Factors To Consider Before You Follow Someone On Twitter B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- [Process] 50 Ways To Make 2011 Rock | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
- [Process] The Top Three B2B Marketing Themes for 2012 B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 19, 2012
- [Process] 7 Steps For Dealing With Negative Blog Reviews And Comments. B2BBLOGGERS | SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2010
- [Process] Practical B2B Blog Strategy | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2010
- [Process] Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- [Process] 5 Secrets Behind A Strong B2B Content Marketing Strategy B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012
- [Process] B2B Mobile Marketing. there's an app for that | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- [Process] Content Marketers: How to Think and Act Like a Publisher B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010
- [Process] Print Advertising's Fit Into Today's Marketing Mix #B2Bchat Recap. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2010
- [Process] 5 Ways To Use Data Insight In Marketing Strategies B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2012
- [Process] 5 Ways Marketing Automation Can Funnel Better Leads to Sales B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- [Process] Three Steps To Create Awesome Product Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- [Process] The Future of Marketing: The Greatest Marketing Challenge of our. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010
- [Process] 10 Corporate Blogging Pitfalls To Avoid | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- [Process] Why Marketing Automation Is A Must Have (For Every B2B VP of Sales. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- [Process] Exclusive Interview Eloqua's Director Of Content @jchernov. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 2010
- [Process] A Two Way Conversation | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- [Process] What I Learned About B2B Social Media In Memphis B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- [Process] B2B Twitter Reseach Report Uncovers “Secret” to Success B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 2, 2010
- [Process] The Year Of The Real Time Enterprise | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- [Process] Your Business on the Cover of a Magazine? (It’s easier than you think.) B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- [Process] Conduct a Content Audit For Your Content Marketing Strategy. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [Process] Fostering Innovation - Eloqua Experience Day Two Keynotes. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010
- [Process] Content Marketing Is … B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- [Process] 6 Lead Management Tips | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- [Process] All About Lead Nurturing (Really Customer Nurturing) [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- [Process] #b2bchat: 2011 Planning: To Bigger and Better Things, or True and. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
- [Process] Peeling Away The Layers B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- [Process] The Social Enterprise [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010