| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
APRIL 28, 2010 [Process] 6 Tips for Understanding the B2B Business Decision-Making Process.
The decision-making process for purchasing business software, for example, is longer and more complex than that which involves an individual consumer and an impulse buy. This presents some unique challenges to marketers: More people are involved in the decision-making process , representing different facets of the business. The buyer isn’t spending their own money. Why buy?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JULY 7, 2010 [Process] Buyer Personas: Where (and How!) to Start | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
And that same thing is true for ALL the individuals involved in the B2B buying process from users, to the influencers, and the executives. If you sell to multiple industries or market segments, you need to evaluate the buying process for each industry separately. You need a detailed view of who is involved, their role within the organization and within your buying process.
AUGUST 29, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] 10 Questions Your Content Marketing Operations Must Answer
AUGUST 9, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] Three Steps To Create Awesome Product Content
JUNE 26, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] 5 Secrets Behind A Strong B2B Content Marketing Strategy
JUNE 13, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] 5 Ways To Use Data Insight In Marketing Strategies
MAY 7, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers
MAY 2, 2012 | B2BBLOGGERS
[Process] 25 Awesome B2B Blogging Tips
| || || |
| | B2BBLOGGERS
OCTOBER 7, 2010 [Process] 7 Hot Trends In B2B Marketing Analytics | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B.
Some possible goals may include the following: Improve engagement and conversion rates Increase organic search traffic to your site Decrease costs and improve efficiency through the lead management process For more resources on B2B marketing analytics and how it will increase your marketing ROI, subscribe to the Modern B2B marketing Blog or follow @Marketo on Twitter. Social media?
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JANUARY 12, 2012 [Process] 7 Reasons You Can’t Afford to Ignore Lead Nurturing
By setting up your lead nurturing emails to run automatically, you no longer have to worry about forgetting to follow up with your leads right away, and you make the whole process much simpler and much more effective. Only 33% of B2B marketers say they have an effective lead nurturing process. As a marketer, your most important job is to generate leads for your business. But what good are those leads if they’re not managed properly? These 7 statistics show that if you’re not taking advantage of lead nurturing , you’re losing customers and revenue, and very quickly.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
AUGUST 24, 2010 [Process] Exclusive Interview With SAP's Director Of Social Media - Michael.
Jeremy: What advice do you have for other B2B marketers who are in the process of shaping their company’s social media efforts? One of the ways we are delivering on that vision is through interviews with B2B marketers. Thus far those interviews have included Jeffrey Hayzlett , Stacey Holleran , and Gord Hotchkiss. Enjoy the read. Michael: Our customers are passionate. It’s about being real.
| | B2BBLOGGERS
JUNE 26, 2012 [Process] 5 Secrets Behind A Strong B2B Content Marketing Strategy
The larger the deal, the more time is spent on the decision-making process – thoroughly investigating the company and people involved. In B2B social media, the best results come with great content. With this content, you can showcase expertise and provide helpful insight; you can attract attention and make clients and customers interested in you and your company’s services. Forms, outlets and advice for how to advance content are numerous , though often hard to narrow down and use to formulate a strong content marketing strategy. Goals: Have an intention and keep it in mind.
| || || || |
B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2012 [Process] Are You Ready for B2B Mobile Marketing?
In addition day-to-day, offline business activities such as processing RFQs can be translated into mobile apps to make them more convenient and efficient. Mobile computing is not only a challenge for consumer brands. B2B buyer behavior is changing thanks to the proliferation of smart phones and tablets, which means B2B marketers have a lot more to think about. If you have any doubts about the trend, consider this data from the Cisco® Visual Networking Index : Global mobile data traffic grew 2.3-fold in 2011. In 2011, the number of mobile-connected tablets tripled to 34 million. QR Codes. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2012 [Process] B2B Social Media FAQ: How Much Should We Budget?
Programming support to help set up accounts, update templates, install applications and set up/process analytics. First the good budgeting news: Making hard conversions part of the social strategy simplifies and clarifies the budgeting process. ll try to wrap this up with a few suggestions to help the entire budgeting process along, whether it’s just you making the decisions or a large internal team. A question we get repeatedly from B2Bs that are new to social media marketing is, how much should we budget? Minimum Budgeting Requirements. This is a daily activity. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2012 [Process] B2B And A Resistance To Video Marketing
Marketers often falsely assume that a video is not easily optimized; the process, they figure, is not worth the trouble. Conventional wisdom says that you would use every tool at your disposal to reach potential business prospects. That’s not always the case, however. B2B companies have long resisted video as a means of marketing, but that medium is gradually becoming more accepted. Below are a few reasons businesses have been slow to produce and post marketing videos, as well as tips for transitioning to an effective marketing strategy that embraces video. Optimize your YouTube channel. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010 [Process] Content Marketers: How to Think and Act Like a Publisher
How many steps does it take to complete the process? About | Advertise | Submissions | Write for Us CrowdsourcedFRD Home Advertising Branding Content Marketing Lead Gen SEO-SEM Social Media More Strategy Design PR eBooks Educational Facebook Guest Posts Twitter Content Marketers: How to Think and Act Like a Publisher July 22nd, 2010 | By Jeremy Victor Introduction In nearly every introduction to content marketing, you have come across phrases like “you are now the media,” and “think like a publisher. So how do you begin to find or create the content you will need to succeed? Sign up. MORE >>
B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010 [Process] Why Marketing Automation Is A Must Have (For Every B2B VP of Sales.
Highlights and Key Learnings B2B buyers no longer follow a linear purchasing process and therefore using a single sales discovery process with all prospects may frustrate buyers and can create an immediate disconnect in the buyer-seller relationship. You need a way to identify what the buyers know and what stage of the process they may be entering (or coming out of). Recap You need a way to identify what the buyers know and what stage of the process they may be entering (or coming out of). reviewed all of the sections. Both sales and marketing need to 1. Sign up. MORE >>
- [Process] 10 Questions Your Content Marketing Operations Must Answer B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2012
- [Process] Top Four Ways to Convert Social Networkers into Customers B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
- [Process] Print Advertising's Fit Into Today's Marketing Mix #B2Bchat Recap. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2010
- [Process] What I Learned About B2B Social Media In Memphis B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- [Process] 7 Factors To Consider Before You Follow Someone On Twitter B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
- [Process] 25 Awesome B2B Blogging Tips B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- [Process] Exclusive Interview Eloqua's Director Of Content @jchernov. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 2010
- [Process] 50 Ways To Make 2011 Rock | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011
- [Process] 10 Corporate Blogging Pitfalls To Avoid | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- [Process] Practical B2B Blog Strategy | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2010
- [Process] 3 Simple Ways To Differentiate Your Business To Attract Today’s B2B Buyers B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012
- [Process] A Two Way Conversation | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
- [Process] The Top Three B2B Marketing Themes for 2012 B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JANUARY 19, 2012
- [Process] 5 Ways Marketing Automation Can Funnel Better Leads to Sales B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
- [Process] B2B Twitter Reseach Report Uncovers “Secret” to Success B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, JULY 2, 2010
- [Process] Content Marketing Is … B2BBLOGGERS | MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
- [Process] All About Lead Nurturing (Really Customer Nurturing) [#B2Bchat Recap] B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- [Process] The Year Of The Real Time Enterprise | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B. B2BBLOGGERS | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- [Process] 7 Steps For Dealing With Negative Blog Reviews And Comments. B2BBLOGGERS | SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2010
- [Process] Conduct a Content Audit For Your Content Marketing Strategy. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
- [Process] The Social Enterprise [#B2Bchat] B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- [Process] B2B Mobile Marketing. there's an app for that | B2Bbloggers.com. B2BBLOGGERS | TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2010
- [Process] Three Steps To Create Awesome Product Content B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- [Process] 5 Ways To Use Data Insight In Marketing Strategies B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13, 2012
- [Process] 6 Lead Management Tips | B2Bbloggers.com - B2B Social Media and. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010
- [Process] Fostering Innovation - Eloqua Experience Day Two Keynotes. B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2010
- [Process] Peeling Away The Layers B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
- [Process] Your Business on the Cover of a Magazine? (It’s easier than you think.) B2BBLOGGERS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2011
- [Process] The Future of Marketing: The Greatest Marketing Challenge of our. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010
- [Process] #b2bchat: 2011 Planning: To Bigger and Better Things, or True and. B2BBLOGGERS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.