| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B VOICES
MAY 5, 2011 [Process] The Most Important Question You Can Ask
If you focus people — and most likely a leader — on what they want to achieve you can not only get into their thought process and decision making, but you can help bring everyone together. This post is inspired by Marc Cenedella , Founder and CEO of The Ladders who offered his single best career tip on his blog last week. No deep, zen-like words of wisdom. question. Not tactics.
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 6, 2011 [Process] How are you measuring influence?
like to use a three step process that I’ve used for many other forms of communication — new product launches, events and white papers. Last week I spoke at the European Corporate Communications Social Media Summit on tracking influence and the non-financial ROI. I’ve written on this blog before about ROI ( Return on Influence ) as has Aaron Pearson ( Dare we measure ROI?
OCTOBER 21, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Process] Keeping Your Messages Connected
JULY 16, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Process] When Dealing with Big Data Ask the Right Questions
APRIL 15, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Process] Other Voices: Ann Handley, MarketingProfs
MARCH 6, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Process] B2B Voices @ SXSW
MARCH 4, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Process] What’s Ahead? The Changing Role of Communications
FEBRUARY 26, 2013 | B2B VOICES
[Process] So, What do Financial Marketers Want?
| || || |
| | B2B VOICES
JULY 16, 2013 [Process] When Dealing with Big Data Ask the Right Questions
Asking the right questions throughout the process of every project is imperative to your measurement success. 'It’s impossible to not talk about data these days. In fact, when I speak at conferences or talk with other communicators the questions and discussions often turn to metrics, analytics, data and evaluation. And one of the biggest pieces of news. Build Your Team. No, It Doesn’t!
| | B2B VOICES
JUNE 11, 2012 [Process] Further Momentum with Financial Services and Social Media
While the industry has often been branded as a laggard in social media, there is growing evidence that firms have the people and processes in place to integrate the right tools. Second, having the internal processes in place and compliance matters put into order have become more clear. There continues to be momentum in the use of social media in the financial services industry.
| | B2B VOICES
NOVEMBER 28, 2011 [Process] B2B Creativity is Not an Oxymoron
We know in B2B the sales process and cycle is much longer than in most B2C decisions, so you will need to think long-term for your campaign. One of the myths around B2B communications is that the industry lacks creativity – or the drive to be creative. can’t think of anything that’s farther from the truth. Another Lego creation at home. Take risks, but know your limits.
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 14, 2011 [Process] Social Clutter or Social Clarity?
This is probably the most difficult part of the process but also the most important. The past year has been a year of more dashboards , more ways to measure , more apps, more blogs and just more of more. And it’s all happening in real-time. So how can we keep track of what we need to keep track of without losing track of things to track? What do you see? Clutter or potential content?
| || || || |
B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011 [Process] Finextra Review — The Growth of Social Media in Financial Services
Who Owns It? : There was a good discussion around who owns the strategy and process of social media at a company. Due to culture, structure and processes there really is no “one model that works better than another. Last week I had a great opportunity to speak on a panel and also moderate a panel at the 2011 Social Media Days London hosted by Finextra at Thomson Reuters. The event’s next stop is New York on May 18. was surprised to hear so many people ask about how social media is driving B2B sales. social media team? Corporate communications? Marketing? MORE >>
B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2012 [Process] Other Voices: A Discussion with Michael Pranikoff of PR Newswire on B2B Digital Communications
We’ve all been witnesses to countless hoaxes that go across Twitter and other social channels that have little or no vetting process. Then the process starts all over again while we analyze what worked, what didn’t work and find ways to improve the process and message is truly what makes embracing the digital and agile process. Michael Pranikoff (@mpranikoff ) and I met a few years at a PR Newswire event when I participated on a panel he moderated about social media (NOTE: Full disclosure, I am a client of PR Newswire). A: This is a great question. MORE >>
B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012 [Process] Do Most Online Communities Fail?
In addition, there are numerous blog posting and online reviews of platforms that can help you speed up your decision process. This is an interesting question. Fortune magazine seems to think they are failing. But the answer is never as easy as the question. For instance, if you build a community targeting CFOs from the Fortune 100 companies what would determine your success? Would it be 100 percent participation? Probably not since we know most people watch and listen online and getting 100 percent is unrealistic. Maybe, but they may do that regardless of your online community. MORE >>
B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2011 [Process] Do We Need a Social Index for Businesses?
The advantage is that you now have a new tool to help in your discussion and decision process. Last month, the Dachis Group launched a public version of its Social Business Index as a way to measure and analyze the social influence of brands in real-time. Less than a month into its launch the company has gathered a lot of attention from the likes of Tech Crunch , AdWeek and Edelman Digital. There certainly are a lot of questions. For one, do we need this? And second, is it legitimate? This can be helpful, but it also needs to be accurate and fair. It’s not perfect. MORE >>
B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2012 [Process] The Three I’s of Social Business Media
As these tools have evolved from communication experiments to integrated marketing tools the next phase we need to watch will be the transition to how Twitter, LinkedIn and other tools become part of an organizations’ business processes. While we continue to hear more about social media and the ways companies are leveraging these tools, I want to point out the significance of the business purpose for using them. Influence, Information, Interpretation. Part of this transition will cause frustrations. ”). Your number of followers that you’ve built up are great. MORE >>
- [Process] Other Voices: Ann Handley, MarketingProfs B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013
- [Process] Are your spokespeople social media trained? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010
- [Process] Research Firm Updates Business Technology Buyers Report: Social Media On the Rise B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2010
- [Process] Socialnomics: The Revolution is Us B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- [Process] “Our Products Don’t Lend Themselves to Storytelling” B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2011
- [Process] Social Business? I Have Just the Award for You B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2011
- [Process] Why My Role Model is an Economist B2B VOICES | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2011
- [Process] Biz Tech Is Back B2B VOICES | SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2012
- [Process] Four Spring Cleaning Tasks for B2B Communicators B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4, 2012
- [Process] What’s Ahead? The Changing Role of Communications B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2013
- [Process] Customer References: What’s In It For Them? B2B VOICES | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- [Process] Top 10 B2B Voices Posts of 2011 B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
- [Process] How Stratasys Hit 700k Video Views and Reimagined What’s Possible in 3D Printing B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- [Process] How do you reach the guy with the wallet? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2011
- [Process] 5 Ways to Increase Engagement With Your Content [Cross Post] B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- [Process] So, What do Financial Marketers Want? B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2013
- [Process] Keeping Your Messages Connected B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2013
- [Process] A History of Disruptive Innovation in B2B Marketing [Infographic] B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JANUARY 20, 2012
- [Process] Why Digital Media Outreach Shouldn’t Be Ignored B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- [Process] The NY Times and its Paywall Decision — A B2B Discussion B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
- [Process] B2B Voices @ SXSW B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6, 2013
- [Process] In Search of Great ‘Future of Work’ Stories B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- [Process] You Can’t Make a Great Cake Without Quality Ingredients B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012
- [Process] Spotlight on Healthcare from HIMSS 2011 B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2011
- [Process] Measuring Outcomes in B2B Social Media – Part II: A Model B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.