| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WEBBIQUITY
JANUARY 19, 2012 [Price, Review] Web Presence Optimization Software Review: gShift Labs
gShift Labs is the first (at least that I’m aware of ) integrated software package for managing web presence optimization (WPO). What sets this software apart is its approach as much as its functionality; the people behind gShift understand that SEO, online PR, social media, PPC advertising and other tactics are each pieces of the larger web presence puzzle. Pricing.
| | DIGITAL BODY LANGUAGE
OCTOBER 12, 2010 [Price, Review] How a 99¢ iTunes Download Can Change the B2B Software Industry
(this post originally appeared on the "It's All About Revenue" blog) With the popularity of iPhone apps, common software price points have dropped from $39.99–$59.99 This trend currently dominates the consumer market, but as a B2B software marketer, you should take notice. This means consumers will get used to paying low prices for the latest technology and this may change their expectations of how they acquire business software. Why Does the 99¢ Software Trend Exist? Over the past decade, the cost of producing and selling software has plummeted.
SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[Price, Review] 21 (of the) Best Facebook Guides, Tools and Rants of 2012 So Far
APRIL 9, 2012 | DIGITAL B2B MARKETING
[Price, Review] B2B Marketing Meets Video: Insights from 21 Marketers
APRIL 9, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[Price, Review] 38+ Cool Social Media and Web Tools and Reviews
JANUARY 19, 2012 | WEBBIQUITY
[Price, Review] Web Presence Optimization Software Review: gShift Labs
JULY 5, 2011 | GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS
[Price, Review] A quick look at MS365, Kyoo and Triberr
MAY 9, 2011 | THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER
[Price, Review] The Rise of the Content Marketer « The Effective Marketer
| || || |
| | WEBBIQUITY
APRIL 9, 2012 [Price, Review] 38+ Cool Social Media and Web Tools and Reviews
Find tools to do all of the above and much more in this collection of helpful business, online and social media tools, apps and reviews. ” It’s available at three price/service levels: free, Pro ($10 per month), and then a big jump to Premium ($99 per month). It’s priced for small business at $50 per month with a 90-day free trial offer to try it out. Buffer.
| | DIGITAL B2B MARKETING
APRIL 9, 2012 [Price, Review] B2B Marketing Meets Video: Insights from 21 Marketers
summary transcript from the discussion is below and is worth reviewing, there were a number of insights as well as individuals in the discussion worth connecting with. Hardware and software recommendations from participants are included below under Recommended Tools and Products. Recent prices have been included where available. Ideal Length of B2B Videos Short.
| | SOCIAL MEDIA B2B
SEPTEMBER 30, 2010 [Price, Review] 24 Full Service Tools to Manage B2B Social Media
As the final wrap-up in our ongoing series of Social Media Management Systems (SMMS) reviews for B2B companies, we’re providing a list of the most popular desktop and web-based systems on the market. The social networks that each systems supports is listed along with the price (if published). Since most of these tools are relatively new, there’s a wide variety of features, functionality and price among the various options. Price: Free Trial, $9/month Individual plan. Price : Free. Read our HootSuite review. Price : Free. Price : Free.
| | WEBBIQUITY
FEBRUARY 7, 2011 [Price, Review] 55 (of the) Best Social Media Tips, Tactics and Tools of 2010
Most valuable is his dissection of the best way to use the popular social sites, YouTube and blogging in an integrated manner that capitalizes on the strengths of each platform. Ways to Find Legal Music for Your YouTube Videos by Mashable. In the wild days before Google acquired YouTube, users would routinely create and upload videos using any music tracks they had about.
| || || || |
WEBBIQUITY | MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2011 [Price, Review] 31+ of the Coolest Social Media, Search and Web Tools of 2010
Convert PowerPoint presentations to Flash, or into YouTube videos? Discover how to accomplish all of the tasks above and more using some of the coolest free and modestly priced social media and web tools released in the past year or so. social media monitoring tool that tracks your brand and keyword searches across Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Youtube, Google Buzz, Blogs, and News, and reports results hourly. Pricing ranges from $30 to $150 per month. Pricing ranges from $30 to $100 per month depending on features. Reviews of More Cool Web Tools. namechk. MORE >>
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JUNE 27, 2008 [Price, Review] Your Guide to the Crowdsourced Workforce - ReadWriteWeb
Top Coder uses a competition approach to leverage is distributed network of over 50,000 developers to create software for its enterprise clients. The software development community -- especially the open source community -- has long used "bounties" to help lure developers to certain tasks. microPledge ( our coverage ) is an escrow service that allows people to do three things: set up, contribute to and pay out software bounties, accept donations for projects, or set up a fund/bounty for an in house project (as a developer). its a Crowdsourced for software testing. MORE >>
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JULY 16, 2008 [Price, Review] 100 Cool Things You Can Do With RSS
100 Awesome Youtube Vids for Librarians. Read movie reviews from major critics and the editors themselves at Rotten Tomatoes with their updates. Get those crazy videos everyone loves from YouTube sent directly to your reader with their RSS feed. If you want software information or just want to change the wallpaper on your computer, these feeds will help you out. Free software deals. Each day you can receive free downloads of software that would normally cost money. Software releases. Price changes. Accredited Degrees. Online. Campus. MORE >>
BUZZ MARKETING FOR TECHNOLOGY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2008 [Price, Review] 100 Cool Things You Can Do With RSS " Accredited Degrees
100 Awesome Youtube Vids for Librarians. Read movie reviews from major critics and the editors themselves at Rotten Tomatoes with their updates. Get those crazy videos everyone loves from YouTube sent directly to your reader with their RSS feed. If you want software information or just want to change the wallpaper on your computer, these feeds will help you out. Free software deals. Each day you can receive free downloads of software that would normally cost money. Software releases. Price changes. Accredited Degrees. Fashion Design. MORE >>
PAUL GILLIN | THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2011 [Price, Review] B2B Blogging Gets Publishing Discipline
In every one of the entries I reviewed, marketer had applied a disciplined approach to planning and execution, leveraging editorial calendars, careful topic selection and professional communicators to deliver the message. This is an excellent idea, especially given that devastation in traditional media has put a lot of fine talent on the streets at bargain prices. monthly editorial meeting was scheduled to review blog topics and assign writers. Alan Belniak is director of social media marketing at PTC, a very large software company. 27 of the PDF). Holy cow! MORE >>
- [Price, Review] Six Ways to Produce Online Video on a Budget WEBMARKETCENTRAL | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- [Price, Review] Why is customer-centric marketing still more talk than action? REPUTATION TO REVENUE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- [Price, Review] Best Cool Web Tools of 2009, Part 1 WEBBIQUITY | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- [Price, Review] Why Won’t Anyone Return My !*#@$% Call? (guest post) B2B CONVERSATIONS NOW | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
- [Price, Review] The Rise of the Content Marketer « The Effective Marketer THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, MAY 9, 2011
- [Price, Review] 21 (of the) Best Facebook Guides, Tools and Rants of 2012 So Far WEBBIQUITY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
- [Price, Review] The Fun Theory: How to Change Behavior THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
- [Price, Review] Wake Up, Boss! Your Salespeople Need Help JILL KONRATH'S FRESH SALES STRATEGIES BLOG | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- [Price, Review] B2B Search Marketing: 5 Must-Read Tips - Online Marketing Blog DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009
- [Price, Review] Crunchy, salty, nutritious news & views on B2B marketing for technology companies | Velocity - the B2B marketing acceleration agency for technology companies DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2009
- [Price, Review] A quick look at MS365, Kyoo and Triberr GROW - PRACTICAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS | TUESDAY, JULY 5, 2011
- [Price, Review] The 39 Social Media Tools I’ll Use Today DELICIOUS B2BMARKETING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [Price, Review] how to use social media - lessons from ama digital conference THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | SATURDAY, MARCH 7, 2009
- [Price, Review] The Enemy of Productivity THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2009
- [Price, Review] Social Media's Next Victim? THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009
- [Price, Review] How to Fail at Social Media THE EFFECTIVE MARKETER | MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
- [Price, Review] Driving Traffic to Your Homepage All the Time May Be a Big Mistake INDUSTRIAL MARKETING TODAY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2009
- [Price, Review] Best of 2009 (So Far): Cool Web Tools, Part 1 WEBMARKETCENTRAL | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.