| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | BIZNOLOGY
APRIL 29, 2013 [Price] B2B Marketers Should Take Another Look at E-Commerce
worthy example is Dow Corning, which found itself under huge price pressure, as the silicone category grew commoditized. To meet the market demand for lower prices, Dow Corning launched in 2002 an entirely new brand, called Xiameter , where customers could buy trailer-loads of certain products at a 10-15% discount through a newly built e-commerce engine. 'Photo credit: Wikipedia.
| | BIZNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 12, 2013 [Price] Build some social media marketing backbone you big wuss
If you can’t compete on price alone, you need to learn to connect, to be recognized, become favored, and then loved. I recently received a comment chastising me for suggesting that your web site should be a trap from Peter Johnston , who said, “This attitude has no place in modern marketing. In a social world, trapped customers scream loudly enough for everyone to hear.
NOVEMBER 20, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Price] Build a Breakthrough Brand with a Clear Competitive Positioning
OCTOBER 4, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Price] Top 5 ways to optimize sales enablement efforts
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Price] 9 brands prove vulnerability is good for business
SEPTEMBER 3, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Price] Embrace your inner realtor when selling social media
AUGUST 22, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Price] Google and Amazon race to the bottom for tablet sales
AUGUST 1, 2013 | BIZNOLOGY
[Price] Why I Don’t Want Google Glass–Yet
| || || |
| | BIZNOLOGY
FEBRUARY 19, 2013 [Price] Mea maxima culpa marketing
If you struggle, fight, or allow your ego to not handle the embarrassment, you will not only not be forgiven or laughed off as a glitch or the price of doing business, you’ll probably rather end up on The Bad Pitch Blog or the subject of a case study of what not to do in Communications or with Email. Something’s always going to go wrong. Murphy’s law demands it. Embrace it.
| | BIZNOLOGY
APRIL 22, 2013 [Price] Enterprise Social Networking Platforms: Think Amazon, Not Facebook
There’s a great quote by Bezos in that same Inc.com interview about how the stock market determines value in the short-term and in the long-term: “I care very much about our share owners, and so I care very much about our long term share price. 'amazon.com (Photo credit: soumit). kid you not: even though Amazon predated the whole Web 2.0 Read on to understand why. in 1997.
| | BIZNOLOGY
SEPTEMBER 3, 2013 [Price] Embrace your inner realtor when selling social media
Real estate agents invest in people, neighborhoods and communities much more than in price-per-square foot or in researching homes. 'I daresay that realtors were the world’s first social media marketers — well before the Internet ever existed. But I get it now — and I want to let out my inner real estate agent — and I really believe you should, too.
| | BIZNOLOGY
NOVEMBER 1, 2012 [Price] How the Internet has made your B2B sales process outdated
Budgets whipsaw back and forth as results as reported, because everyone knows immediately how they are doing and make rapid course corrections, in part because the Internet has raised stick price speculations to a high art. Photo credit: eric.delcroix. I’m old. 30 years ago, I learned how IBM qualified leads for sales. Whatever you do is your process. Please sign up if you are in town.)
| || || || |
BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013 [Price] How your enterprise social platform enables the information marketplace
You can see in those places all the principles one would learn during an MBA degree playing live in your face: price elasticity, the 3 Cs, the 4 Ps, negotiation techniques, present value, future value, brand equity, you name it. 'Photo credit: Wikipedia. In my last Biznology post , I suggested that Amazon would be a better model for your internal social platform than the obvious choice of Facebook. If users are just browsing but not buying, Amazon would be in big trouble. But having lots of activity there does not mean necessarily you are actually achieving any business value. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010 [Price] Is marketing more than a trick?
We need to remember that the other three involve having what our customer wants, where they want it, and at the price they want it. Image by jeffreylcohen via Flickr. I'm a bit hesitant about writing this post, and I took great care in crafting the headline, because I have had a bad experience writing about this subject in the past. But I think it's too important not to talk about, because we live in a world where marketing has been reduced to nothing more than mere technique. trick. And I think marketing can be a lot more than that. That's how powerful this pull is to find the secret. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2012 [Price] Everybody needs both Pinterest and LinkedIn
As I’ve noted in the past, it’s the marriage of promotion, product, place and price that resonates most fully for your customer. (Photo credit: Christopher S. Penn). few days ago, our fearless leader noted “nobody needs both Pinterest and LinkedIn.” ” And, generally, Mike’s absolutely right. Too many guys in black turtlenecks and very cool eyeglasses try to fit their standard portfolio of tricks and tips to your business, without really considering how to various social channels fit your brand’s needs. Actually, you might. For others, LinkedIn. MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012 [Price] Blogger outreach is earned media PR, isn’t it?
mean, I see it all the time: folks who respond to any query with a fee sheet, be it their price for a “sponsored” post or even for just a keyword link. can understand offering me a price list for advertising space in the form of a banner or sponsorship credit, but these bloggers, who I will not name, are impenetrable when it comes to working on building a relationship, on becoming a preferred news channel, or even taking the audition towards becoming an official permanent member of one or more communications programs. may well be mistaken. ” (Wikipedia). Right? MORE >>
BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2012 [Price] Are Keywords Market-Shares?
They stopped selling their huge pop bottle at ridiculously low prices competing with Coke ® , brought their prices way up and seriously raised year-to-year earnings while seriously lowering sales volumes. Photo credit: Wikipedia. The Internet offers so many opportunities to mathematically create world-views that can help us make marketing decisions on expected sales and where they’d be coming from. I’ve often told clients using my SEO services that the number of keywords they’d use in their websites would influence sales volume. long-trail keywords, and such. criteria. MORE >>
- [Price] Differentiate or die! It’s the digital marketing curse… BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- [Price] What exactly is a social graph? BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
- [Price] New Developments in B2B Loyalty Marketing BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2012
- [Price] How Performance Marketing Accelerates B-to-B Prospecting BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, JULY 5, 2012
- [Price] Outsourcing your social media isn’t all or nothing BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2012
- [Price] 7 case studies prove mobile ROI to healthcare marketers BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JULY 15, 2013
- [Price] How to think about differentiation for your business BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- [Price] Publishing is dying because marketers are the new publishers BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2012
- [Price] Using emotion to close the deal in online marketing BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2012
- [Price] Do you need accurate sentiment for social media listening? BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2012
- [Price] Social media sells process, not product BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2012
- [Price] Blog Guest Posting: It’s a Privilege Not a Birthright BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2011
- [Price] Agile marketing meets TV BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012
- [Price] Incorporate Long Tail Keywords into the Mix for SEO Success BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2012
- [Price] Top 5 ways to optimize sales enablement efforts BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2013
- [Price] Five Ways B-to-B Marketers Need to Change Their Game BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2011
- [Price] 6 Things Digital Marketers Can Learn From Internet Stars BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JUNE 10, 2013
- [Price] Build a Breakthrough Brand with a Clear Competitive Positioning BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2013
- [Price] 9 brands prove vulnerability is good for business BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
- [Price] Will Google be your new credit card? BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2011
- [Price] Marketing is so much more than advertising BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 2012
- [Price] Google and Amazon race to the bottom for tablet sales BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, AUGUST 22, 2013
- [Price] How the Long Tail AdWords Approach Works for Blogger Outreach BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2012
- [Price] Get your CEO to say Y-E-S to SEO BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2010
- [Price] Unskewing the Web: Curators as filters BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
- [Price] Are Daily Deals Sites a Good Deal for Your Business? BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
- [Price] Why Local Search is Just Like Politics BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, JULY 19, 2013
- [Price] Conquer CyberOverload BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2010
- [Price] Can social media be the new white hat SEO technique? BIZNOLOGY | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- [Price] Why I Don’t Want Google Glass–Yet BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, AUGUST 1, 2013
- [Price] Social media and mobile produce a commoner sense BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2011
- [Price] Interview with paid search expert Andrew Goodman BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2011
- [Price] Mind the Gap between Marketing and Value BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010
- [Price] Holiday Spending Delivers Q4 Gifts to E-commerce Sellers BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2012
- [Price] Why Zagat might be a smarter purchase for Google than Yelp BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011
- [Price] Digital Advertising that Fits Both Consumer and Marketer BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, JANUARY 19, 2012
- [Price] Schemas, microformats, rich snippets, and SEO BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2011
- [Price] It’s a Google World and that’s fine by me BIZNOLOGY | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2011
- [Price] Do tricky marketing claims really help you as a marketer? BIZNOLOGY | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- [Price] Content with Intent: Validate Your Authority BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
- [Price] Marketers must ask themselves, “What’s your story?” BIZNOLOGY | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2011
- [Price] IBM Buys Coremetrics as the Analytics Battle Heats Up BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- [Price] How does a bank improve customer relationships? BIZNOLOGY | TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.