| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | B2B VOICES
FEBRUARY 10, 2012 Other Voices: Julie Meredith, Radian6
Most stories present the industry as social media laggards — is that a myth that’s been created or do you find that financial services firms are still learning? Julie Meredith is a Community Engagement Specialist at Radian6 with a focus on social strategy as it relates to financial services. Financial Services companies are certainly still learning. Slowly.
| | B2B VOICES
AUGUST 3, 2011 Quotes That Inspire Me and Why
Whether you’re presenting internally to product managers about using social media or pitching your latest announcement to reporters and bloggers, they all want information. They also were the best at pushing me to get more information when I presented them with ideas. Inspiration can also come from reading, writing or simply going for an afternoon break to get your coffee.
| || || |
| | B2B VOICES
DECEMBER 6, 2011 How are you measuring influence?
For my presentation I was asked to address what we are doing and to help the audience target two questions: Where should your business be spending its time and how much time should you allocate to the social channels? Last week I spoke at the European Corporate Communications Social Media Summit on tracking influence and the non-financial ROI. But don’t discount them.
| | B2B VOICES
JANUARY 16, 2012 Around the World in Social Media
Most of the discussions focused on measurement and evaluation and two presentations are available here for download. Is there a presentation you liked that I missed pointing out above? A lot has been happening in the world of social media, and I do mean the world. But what abo0ut Sina Weibo ? Orkut ? Renren ? Are these networks a part of your strategy? Europe. Latin America.
| | B2B VOICES
OCTOBER 5, 2011 The Changing Role of Communicators — A Look at the Financial Services Industry
In terms of personal skills to develop, respondents feel they need to focus mostly on developing relationships outside of the business (23%) and presentation skills (22%). I was fortunate enough to be invited to and attend an event last week hosted by VMA Group in London rolling out the latest survey results of communicators in the financial services industry. The Trust Economy.
| | B2B VOICES
OCTOBER 14, 2011 Still Pitching to Use Social Media? Here are Three Steps to Take
Before you present that B2B social media plan to executives or a client, the best thing to do is prepare. Social media in B2B continues to rise in use. In fact, research from BtoB magazine shows that more than 90 percent of B2B companies are now using some form of social media to communicate with stakeholders. Ask yourself what you like and what you would improve for them. Be the Brand.
| || || || |
B2B VOICES You Are What You Read — Books to Consider for Your Professional Arsenal
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
Although this book is nearly 10 years old, it’s message about failing to ‘adapt or adopt’ remain present
today. Instagram: The home library. think one of the most consistent habits across those who excel in communications is that they have a large appetite for reading. My Kindle has certainly helped me with this habit as it is the best travel companion on business trips I could have found. From newspapers and magazines to blogs and books, devouring words, retaining the information and applying it to work is simply a way of life for me. Think about that and your job. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Other Voices: Ann Handley, MarketingProfs
| MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2013
Here’s what I mean: MarketingProfs is a B2B training and education company, and we’ve found great success in using Pinterest and Slideshare as platforms to showcase our lighter side – through our Marketing Humor board or our presentation
about how to ruin your presentation
. 'This post marks a milestone for the group at B2B Voices as it is our 200th since we launched four years ago. You are clearly very busy. Tell me about how you process information and content. try to touch things once (email, social updates) when I can. Surprisingly, huh? I’m kidding.). Squirrel!”). More data. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Are You Ready for a Real-Time B2B World?
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
Think Quarterly (Google): Predicting the Present
. Google: Predicting the Present
with Google Trends. The past two weeks may have been an eye opener for firms who tend to ignore the “real time” world. In fact, we may be reaching a tipping point as more and more data comes online via social media. That tipping point comes in the form of a competitive advantage for some. Some companies, like StockTwits, took this trend seriously three years ago and developed ways for B2B firms to use social media. How are you managing "real time"? Share this info internally. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Integrating Social Media With Corporate Website: How Far Can We Take This?
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
I don’t have a full presentation
I’m at liberty to share but I did find a Slideshare presentation
from earlier in the year that does outline the framework (albeit with just B2C examples): Making your Corporate Website Relevant. View more presentations
from Jeremiah Owyang. I had a great time at MarketingProfs’ SocialTech 2010 conference earlier this week drilling into B2B social media for high tech companies. was particularly impressed by the big-name brands represented at the event, from Facebook to Cisco, Microsoft to Xerox. agree. social strategy objective of 2011. MORE >>
B2B VOICES Content Management Lessons Learned
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
Yesterday, I spoke at the Financial Services Social Media conference organized by Haymarket Conferences in London and presented
on the belief that content is an asset. ended my presentation
with a list of lessons learned and here are some of those key points: Don’t separate your content from your brand : When I was growing up the warning was, “You are what you eat.” Please, no more references that content is king. And even assets are protected and valued by kings. You have many choices to shape your brand with content; which is right for you? MORE >>
- Socialnomics: The Revolution is Us B2B VOICES | MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011
- Social Marketing Funnel [Slidedeck from Awareness Networks] B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
- A B2B Summer Reading List B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2012
- Craft Work: What’s Your B2B Expertise? B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013
- Education & Thought Leadership Will Drive Most B2B Content Production Plans to Be “Brick Heavy” B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2012
- Visualizing B2B Social Media Marketing [Infographics] B2B VOICES | MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2011
- You’re Not Marketing to a “B”, so How Well Do You Know Your “P”? B2B VOICES | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2010
- Why Aren’t You Using More Stories? Here’s Why They Matter B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- Let’s Talk Social Media: We Agree to Disagree B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2012
- A Brave B2B Social Media Book B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
- What’s Ahead? The Changing Role of Communications B2B VOICES | MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2013
- Content Fusion: How Stories Are Shared in a Social World B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2011
- Top B2B Voices Posts of 2010 B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2010
- 5 Ways to Increase Engagement With Your Content [Cross Post] B2B VOICES | THURSDAY, AUGUST 19, 2010
- Almost Live from SocialTech 2010 B2B VOICES | MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010
- What Google’s Acquisition of Motorola Mobility Means for Marketers B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
- Social Media for Financial Communicators B2B VOICES | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- Yes, Giving Back to the Profession Makes a Difference B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, APRIL 20, 2012
- Where Was PR at the BMA International Conference? B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2012
- Why Digital Media Outreach Shouldn’t Be Ignored B2B VOICES | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2010
- Search Marketers Pack ‘Em In at BMA Gathering B2B VOICES | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012
- What a Wonderful ‘Mesh’ We’ve Made! B2B VOICES | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.