| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WORKFACE
JUNE 30, 2011 [Personalization] Why Personal Branding Matters to Big Companies
It’s about helping all of the customer-facing and subject matter experts in the company with personal branding, so that those individuals can use business social networking effectively on their own, without any need for a filter.” Steve is a very interesting and smart guy, author of a couple of books, Digital Body Language and Revenue Engine. Technology handles that.
| | WORKFACE
JUNE 4, 2012 [Personalization] 5 Cool Social Media Tools to Help You Expand Your Small Business
Social media, ironically, has made the Internet less personal. Guest Post by Alicia Ranch-Traille. For a small business, the successful use of social media involves a bit more than simply “liking” a few things on Facebook. If you want to make an impact on the social media scene, you'll need to run your presence like an election campaign. 1) Monitter. 2) Social Q&A. 5) Disqus.
AUGUST 2, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Personalization] You've Heard of CRM, But Do You Know VRM?
JULY 30, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Personalization] Human Availability & Website Visitors = Great Investment
JUNE 16, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Personalization] Marketers Prepare - The Future of the Web is Anonymous
JUNE 14, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Personalization] Reactive Customer Service Starts with Proactive Prospect Engagement
JUNE 4, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Personalization] 5 Cool Social Media Tools to Help You Expand Your Small Business
APRIL 6, 2012 | WORKFACE
[Personalization] “Hot” and “Cool” Social Media
| || || |
| | WORKFACE
OCTOBER 17, 2011 [Personalization] Sales Leads Are Best Served Hot
Leads: every sales person wants more of them and every marketing professional feels pressured to produce them. ’ They feel that the sales representative must be really on top of things, and that is the kind of person and company they want servicing their account. Not just any leads though. The good leads. The qualified ones. As Jack Lemmon would have put it, the Glengarry leads.
| | WORKFACE
JULY 11, 2011 [Personalization] Customer Experience Marketing for Real People
There are a number of ways that you can deliver a more personal and humanized customer experience: Use a Twitter account to respond directly to customer questions/issues. By Lief Larson "Customer Experience " has redeveloped as a buzz phrase in digital marketing departments lately. Marketing is an exercise in relationship building. This is simply not the case.
| | WORKFACE
SEPTEMBER 21, 2011 [Personalization] Treating Your Customers Like People – Not “Names”
But think about it—how many organizations, large or small, make it easy to actually interact with a real person through their websites? In 1978, Bob Seger topped the charts with Feel Like a Number , a lament about how large institutions often dehumanize their individual constituents. ’ That was eight years ago. ” Far-fetched? An extreme example? Perhaps. Be different.
| | WORKFACE
APRIL 6, 2012 [Personalization] “Hot” and “Cool” Social Media
In my humble opinion, social media is the extension of natural human desire to connect with others at a personal level. yesterday and had the good fortune of philosophizing with a very smart person about how McLuhan’s hot/cool relates to social media today. Early this week my industry colleague Scott Litman, CEO of media company Magnet360 , announced a directional change for his firm. Magnet360 will now focus on social business as a social enterprise agency. “The wheel is an extension of the foot. The book is an extension of the eye. was in Washington, D.C.
| || || || |
WORKFACE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 [Personalization] Messengers of Trust: Part II
The reason companies still use humans in the offline world is because no product, service, message or technology can convey and inspire principles, values, virtues and qualities as well as a real person. In my last blog post, Messengers of Trust: Part I, I stated that all products, services, and messages are created by people and that customers have an innate ability to interpret the intentions of the (often unseen) people behind the products, services and messages they are evaluating. In Part II it is my intention explain the why. In Part III I will discuss the how. Trust is perception. MORE >>
WORKFACE | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011 [Personalization] Why Personal Branding Matters to Small Business
Tom Pick wrote a wonderful post last week titled Why Personal Branding Matters to Big Companies. It got me to thinking about how personal branding can transcend the size of any organization and act as a foundational tenet for any customer relationship, but has special importance for small businesses. While there is little doubt that large corporate brands are the sum of many individual brands, it can be argued that personal branding carries more weight in SMBs. Small business personal brands come with personality. by Lief Larson. MORE >>
WORKFACE | TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2011 [Personalization] Businesses Need to Go Human Online
few corporate sites have responded to this need with online chat options; however, you know nothing about the person on the other end (often an offshore contractor juggling multiple chat conversations simultaneously). You generally don’t need to interact with a live person when making a simple online purchase (e.g. The reward for customers is a more productive, comfortable and personal buying experience. Search engines, company websites, directories and social bookmarking sites are great for finding things. Who are they? Where are they? What’s their background? MORE >>
WORKFACE | SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2012 [Personalization] Marketers Prepare - The Future of the Web is Anonymous
Today marketers can place a specific type of ad in front of a person based on IP geolocation or behavioral variables. To help you think through what this could mean for marketing, here are just a few ways Do-Not-Track could impact digital marketing: Inability to deploy advertising based on specific personally identifable characterists or behavioral targeting. I remember the late 1980's Internet (pre-browser days) when I would connect via the telelphone line in my home with a Hayes Smartmodem. Other than my handle, I was basically incognito. BTW- that's nearly 40% of the 2.3 MORE >>
WORKFACE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2011 [Personalization] Creating Great Digital User Experiences for Your Next Wave of Customers
The online customer experience isn’t as personal as being there live, but for common purchases, the convenience and price of online buying is compelling. But what about the types of sales where personal interaction is still critical? The purchase of a home, car, boat, exotic trip, certain types of insurance, equipment, or enterprise software requires personal interaction with an expert. Shapiro makes three main points: Online commerce will affect more than half of all consumer purchases by 2012. ” Companies need to be prepared to serve this audience. MORE >>
- [Personalization] Pre-CRM: The Relationship before the Relationship WORKFACE | MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011
- [Personalization] Web 4.0: The Era of Online Customer Engagement WORKFACE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012
- [Personalization] Exceeding Expectations with Live Customer Engagement WORKFACE | MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011
- [Personalization] Delta Airlines: Making Perfect the Customer Experience in an Imperfect World WORKFACE | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2011
- [Personalization] You've Heard of CRM, But Do You Know VRM? WORKFACE | THURSDAY, AUGUST 2, 2012
- [Personalization] How to be Where Your Customers Are – In the Digital Flesh WORKFACE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2011
- [Personalization] Reactive Customer Service Starts with Proactive Prospect Engagement WORKFACE | THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2012
- [Personalization] How Weird are We? WORKFACE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 5, 2012
- [Personalization] Messengers of Trust: Part I WORKFACE | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011
- [Personalization] Workface Annouces the "Chat Live" Status Button WORKFACE | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2011
- [Personalization] Human Availability & Website Visitors = Great Investment WORKFACE | MONDAY, JULY 30, 2012
- [Personalization] Conversion Rates: Interventions with Ghosts Visiting your Website WORKFACE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2011
- [Personalization] Cutting Through the Social Media Noise WORKFACE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2011
- [Personalization] A Philosophy of Humanlike Customer Communications on the Internet WORKFACE | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
- [Personalization] Exciting new updates for Workface WORKFACE | FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2011
- [Personalization] An Internet Sales Force Needs Better Tools WORKFACE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2011
- [Personalization] Going Social in Search Engines WORKFACE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
- [Personalization] Selling on the Web has Rules: Break Them! WORKFACE | SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2011
- [Personalization] Giving Your Website Visitors a New Choice: Human WORKFACE | SUNDAY, MAY 8, 2011
- [Personalization] Pinky McNamara Passes WORKFACE | TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2011
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.