| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | LOOPFUSE
AUGUST 11, 2011 When Do Startups Need to Hire a Marketing Person?
Knowing when the time is right to bring on someone to focus on marketing can be a tough call for entrepreneurs running a Lean Startup. For most new businesses, marketing is seen as a luxury that is both inaccessible on a shoestring budget and, at the same time, essential to the development of a new [.]. Marketing Thought Leadership Uncategorized hiring lean startup startup marketing
| | LOOPFUSE
MAY 4, 2012 Should you accept personal email addresses on your sign up forms?
People try products with personal email addresses be it for their company use or personal use. In a word, yes. In an on-demand, try before you buy world excluding an email address because it is from Gmail vs. a branded domain is a big mistake. Lots of products have emerged to let you paint a true picture of someone from their email address. What do you think?
| || || |
| | LOOPFUSE
APRIL 20, 2012 A simple lead nurturing example for every business
0 Days from Registration – this is your opportunity to let your company and product personality come through. Looking for lead nurturing examples? Look no further! One of the most beneficial things you can add to your sales process is an email lead nurturing campaign to engage with prospects through the middle of the funnel. Let’s look at each of the above steps separately: 1.
| | LOOPFUSE
NOVEMBER 4, 2011 4 Lead Assignment Tips for Salesforce.com + LoopFuse
Use your form fields to assign prospects to the right person. Use your Loopfuse system to bring in the personal touch with the right person by integrating the right strategies for how your sales team engages. This is guest post by Don Dalrymple , President, AscendWorks. If you have an abundance of leads from your inbound marketing system, then qualification becomes a challenge.
| | LOOPFUSE
APRIL 25, 2012 A Little Lead Flow Love: Setting Up Your Lead Nurturing Email Program [How To]
The improved structure of the entire process looked more like this: We still wanted to cover our follow-up campaigns once a person had signed up, but they needed to be simpler than the 16 branch behemoth I had previously constructed. Getting in to the details, however, can be where people get lost in the weeds. Maybe you’re not sure how to segment your list more effectively. Activity Nodes.
| | LOOPFUSE
JANUARY 3, 2013 A New Year's Resolution Worth Keeping - View Marketing Success Through the Sales Pipeline
How and when did they touch your company either in person or via some on-line path (website, social group, etc.)? There are many different dimensions to the marketing discipline and no shortage of pundits who expound on the merits and complexities of brand, position, etc. but in reality, the only thing that matters about your marketing efforts are their impact on customer acquisition.
| || || || |
LOOPFUSE 3 Tips for Content Marketing Success
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2011
If there is a blogger who is prominent, then reach out and get to know that person
. Now more than ever content plays a dominant role in your marketing plan. They key is not the quantity of content you produce but the quality and value to your target audience. No, I don’t mean hire a copywriter to churn out 500 word blog posts on search term optimized topics. mean make your content strategy central to your company and focus on both the creation and distribution of it. Here a 3 tips for content marketing success that will get you pointed in the right direction: 1. Share it. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE LoopFuse and Nearstream combine to offer social customer engagement with marketing automation
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2013
Rather than a focus on quantity, social engagement is about personal
connections and Nearstream provides the ability to surface the best opportunities for engagement in an efficient and timely way. Bringing Nearstream’s ability to identify buyer intent via social signals together with LoopFuse’s automated marketing capabilities helps sales and marketing professionals better engage the right person
at the right time with the right message.”. We are excited to announce that LoopFuse and Nearstream are merging into one company. Great things ahead! About Nearstream, Inc. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE Upcoming Webinar: Using Social Signals for Lead Generation
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013
The challenge is to engage with the right person
at the right time with the right message. Please join us on Friday, February 8 at 2:00pm ET/11:00am PT for a discussion about how to use social media for lead generation. Social media is a great place to begin conversations that can lead to meaningful customer relationships. We’ll be covering best practices for social customer engagement and how to use our Nearstream capabilities to identify, score, and respond to buying intent in social media. Register for the webinar! MORE >>
LOOPFUSE 5 Steps to Launch an Email Campaign
| MONDAY, JANUARY 9, 2012
You can add suppression lists, assign personalization
defaults, and even define a BCC recipient email address for every copy of the campaign. Every good Marketing Automation suite of tools has an Email Campaign editor built in to the product. LoopFuse is no different and today we’re going to highlight that editor and share some tips on how to use that editor effectively to your advantage. Our editor is divided into a five step process. Anytime during the campaign creation you can click on the progress bar at the top to skip to any step you need. Step 1. Step 2. Step 3. Step 4. Step 5. MORE >>
LOOPFUSE Move Beyond Basic Email Marketing with Prospect Activity Information and Automated Follow Up Emails
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2013
This manual hand off can be automated via Salesforce.com integration and personalized
follow up emails can be sent from a designated salesperson after a selected wait time (a day or two). Most businesses at a certain stage of their marketing maturity understand that an email marketing program is an efficient and cost-effective way to communicate with customers and prospects. Products like MailChimp , Constant Contact , Vertical Response , and iContact (now part of Vocus ) made this capability accessible to even the smallest of businesses. The same can be said of marketing automation. MORE >>
- 3 Tips for Lovers (of Marketing Automation) LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
- Spice Up Marketing Automation with a Recipe for Success LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012
- LoopFuse OneView 3.27 Released! LOOPFUSE | SATURDAY, AUGUST 28, 2010
- Taking Your Website to the Next Level: Getting your Website Built LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
- The Argument for Hiring a Chief Marketing Technologist for mHealth Brands LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2012
- 5 Things to Think about Before Hitting the Send Button « Loopfuse. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- The 2 Keys to Lead Nurture Messaging LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2011
- Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide to Lead Nurturing « Loopfuse. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
- [Webinar] Leveraging Connection Intelligence with IntroRocket LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6, 2012
- Who is following your digital footprints? LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010
- Philosophical Questions of a Marketing Automation Prospect LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2011
- A Lead: An Expression of Interest LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2010
- How you can make life easier for your sales team « Loopfuse. LOOPFUSE | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
- The New Formula for Email Marketing LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2012
- Real-Time Reaction LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
- B2B Marketing Automation: When to automate process LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2010
- Friend or Foe (Competitive Assessment) « Loopfuse Marketing. LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Webinar: Launching your first email campaign and viewing analytics LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- Tracking the Effectiveness of your Banner Ads « Loopfuse Marketing. LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research – Part 1: Defining the. LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2010
- One-To-One Connection LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- Inbound Marketing Channels LOOPFUSE | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2010
- Buying Framework LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Startups: “Atlanta is Hosed” « Loopfuse Marketing Automation Blog. LOOPFUSE | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2007
- OSBC 2008 Review LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2008
- Making friends with the sales team LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, APRIL 24, 2008
- loopfuse with linkedin Integration LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2009
- The Quota Carrying CMO LOOPFUSE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
- Track customer engagements and qualify the best leads for sales LOOPFUSE | THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2010
- Q&A with Laura Ramos of Forrester Research - Part 1: Defining the. LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2010
- Oracle acquires a million lines of code LOOPFUSE | WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010
B2B Marketing Zone can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.